Being autistic is much worse than being short.

P

plukee

It really doesn’t matter if you’re gl or tall. If you have that as a label on yourself because you have it then it’s already over and girls feel instant disgusted. The treatment you face is beyond a joke. Atleast you manlets have a cure which is LL (albeit it is expensive doesn’t mean shit if you’re turbo dwarf manlet) but there is no surgery or cure for autism and worse part is, there actually was once a cure for autism invented by a guy called jeff bradstreet. Guess what he was “mysteriously” killed but we all know who is behind that 💩✡️🇮🇱🇮🇱.

Anyways man it’s just fucking over. I wish I never had this fucking rotten disease i suffer with it everyday. Sick of people gaslighting how its “a super power bro” :soy::soy:. Yeah cause having no social skills and 10x more likely to be depressed and want to rope is such a superpower. Fucking retards

Pisses me tf off when i see an aspie get a gf too. Autists shouldn’t reproduce giving your child autism is way worse than making them short

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nigkook, jordanbarrettjaw, Aero and 5 others
tagging autists: @Xtra @thebuffdon690 @Imretarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
probably. I know this tall disabled dude that gets constantly disrespected, even tho he is 190cm

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, nigkook, zura and 1 other person
probably. I know this tall disabled dude that gets constantly disrespected, even tho he is 190cm
Yeah. Legit height doesn’t mean anything if autistic or ugly

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
I feel the same way. It feels better tho knowing I’m Autistic and I can look out for certain signs etc. also my social skills aren’t that bad the depression thing sucks tho

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I feel the same way. It feels better tho knowing I’m Autistic and I can look out for certain signs etc. also my social skills aren’t that bad the depression thing sucks tho
My social skills ain’t bad either. I just live in a low populated area everyone is negative i did alright in college first few weeks before depression and anhedonia was catching up

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
It really doesn’t matter if you’re gl or tall. If you have that as a label on yourself because you have it then it’s already over and girls feel instant disgusted. The treatment you face is beyond a joke. Atleast you manlets have a cure which is LL (albeit it is expensive doesn’t mean shit if you’re turbo dwarf manlet) but there is no surgery or cure for autism and worse part is, there actually was once a cure for autism invented by a guy called jeff bradstreet. Guess what he was “mysteriously” killed but we all know who is behind that 💩✡️🇮🇱🇮🇱.

Anyways man it’s just fucking over. I wish I never had this fucking rotten disease i suffer with it everyday. Sick of people gaslighting how its “a super power bro” :soy::soy:. Yeah cause having no social skills and 10x more likely to be depressed and want to rope is such a superpower. Fucking retards

Pisses me tf off when i see an aspie get a gf too. Autists shouldn’t reproduce giving your child autism is way worse than making them short
didn’t read a single pixel

but yes it’s actually so over for autistic niggas lmao, i used to know some autistic guy and yeah man i get why it’s so over for them, bro was so aspie that it creeped me out jfl and i’m a man

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and plukee
didn’t read a single pixel

but yes it’s actually so over for autistic niggas lmao, i used to know some autistic guy and yeah man i get why it’s so over for them, bro was so aspie that it creeped me out jfl and i’m a man
Fr bruh. Some be scary too tbh. I was scared shitless of this one autistic dude in my old school cause he was unpredictable

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and GabachoCopium

cap, depends where u are on the spectrum

Try being short and autistic.

I'm 5'5" and was diagnosed with PDD-NOS and am autistic as fuck.

There's no "ascending" for me.

There's nothing to look forward to in my life.

My only option is going ER. Taking revenge on those who treated me like trash.

Hate being autistic so much, autism is only cool if ur a 145IQ+ genius who will make something big