Being beautiful is EVERYTHING

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Having an attractive face isn't a masculine feature, being tall and wide framed for example, are. Beauty is a gynocentric field and it's only been recently where you need more than just height and frame to be attractive to women. Now face is the most important, as we all know. To clear up the confusion, dimorphic and attractive are NOT the same thing in men. The most masculine face is an ogre face and does nothing for attraction. The reason why this is the case is because straight women aren't even totally straight:

Where you do need facial dimorphism in, are areas where it's useful for survival (browridge and cheekbones for vision, jaw for mastication, chin for taking a hit, etc). Height and frame don't have any nuances, so they don't require any feminity like face does. So pretty much, the only masculinity that women are attracted to are only survivalistic qualities. Y'all can stop coping with "muh masculine long philtrum" now jfl.

You need to "efeminiate" (opposite of emasculate) women on features that are unrelated to survivalism. These sorts of features include pct, short small nose, thick long eyelashes, full lips, etc etc. If you mog women in these, you will make them jealous as fuck. And why is this good you may ask? Because being better than women is a masculine trait. Women want you to be taller than them, stronger than them, smarter than them, and yes, even better looking than them. Hence you'll see better looking men with worse looking women. Will them being jealous of beauty be a problem you may ask? Not at all, women are jealous creatures. You wonder why jbw is so effective for ethnic women? It's primarily driven on jealousy and self hate. Women want anything and everything they don't have, their entire existence is based on jealousy. This includes beautiful men.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Fear, amorfati and 30 others
Having an attractive face isn't a masculine feature, being tall and wide framed for example, are. Beauty is a gynocentric field and it's only been recently where you need more than just height and frame to be attractive to women. Now face is the most important, as we all know. To clear up the confusion, dimorphic and attractive are NOT the same thing in men. The most masculine face is an ogre face and does nothing for attraction. The reason why this is the case is because straight women aren't even totally straight:

Where you do need facial dimorphism in, are areas where it's useful for survival (browridge and cheekbones for vision, jaw for mastication, chin for taking a hit, etc). Height and frame don't have any nuances, so they don't require any feminity like face does. So pretty much, the only masculinity that women are attracted to are only survivalistic qualities. Y'all can stop coping with "muh masculine long philtrum" now jfl.

You need to "efeminiate" (opposite of emasculate) women on features that are unrelated to survivalism. These sorts of features include pct, short small nose, thick long eyelashes, full lips, etc etc. If you mog women in these, you will make them jealous as fuck. And why is this good you may ask? Because being better than women is a masculine trait. Women want you to be taller than them, stronger than them, smarter than them, and yes, even better looking than them. Hence you'll see better looking men with worse looking women. Will them being jealous of beauty be a problem you may ask? Not at all, women are jealous creatures. You wonder why jbw is so effective for ethnic women? It's primarily driven on jealousy and self hate. Women want anything and everything they don't have, their entire existence is based on jealousy. This includes beautiful men.
So why asian women don't want niggers?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Schizoidcel, Arcturus and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 2729, BigBoy and 2 others
(((BBC News)))

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Slayercel
Blacks are actually quite facially similar to asians
They don't look nothing alike, on the countrary blacks and asians are the complete opposite with blacks being super dymorphic and asians not.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Mexicanboi, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
They don't look nothing alike, on the countrary blacks and asians are the complete opposite with blacks being super dymorphic and asians not.
*Facially*
Both have non deep set eyes, low nose bridges, wide noses, small chins, etc etc

And if you didn't get it, this thread was talking about beauty, not dimorphism

lol dimorphism is a massive part of attraction not everything but very important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Effortless and pizza
*Facially*
Both have non deep set eyes, low nose bridges, wide noses, small chins, etc etc

And if you didn't get it, this thread was talking about beauty, not dimorphism
Dimorphism is essential to beauty, good luck being GL with zero dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, tyronelite and Looks234
Did you even read the post
I read and doesn't make sense, face is not the only dimorphic trait and blacks are very dimorphic in body for example and have average dimorphism on face, still not thirsted on by asians.

I read and doesn't make sense, face is not the only dimorphic trait and blacks are very dimorphic in body for example and have average dimorphism on face, still not thirsted on by asians.
1. Face is the most important, this thread was about face. I never discredited the other stuff
2. Blacks have low dimorphism in face similar to asians
3. Asian women don't find black men to be attractive, because they aren't jealous of their beauty like I mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
1. Face is the most important, this thread was about face. I never discredited the other stuff
3. Asian women don't find black men to be attractive, because they aren't jealous of their beauty like I mentioned.
Where did you find out that blacks have low facial dimorphism?

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
True, there's a lot of muh dimorphism cope by ogrecels here. As long as you have beauty, you're always going to be a high demand commodity, that's why cutecels have a lot higher SMV than ogrecels.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Looks234, owlofathena and 3 others
True, there's a lot of muh dimorphism cope by ogrecels here. As long as you have beauty, you're always going to be a high demand commodity, that's why cutecels have a lot higher SMV than ogrecels.
Cutecels have more SMV than ogrecels only because in this society violence is not toleared and ogres are pretty useless, women would turn their back real quick to cute guys if they fear for their safety.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena

based opinion ngl

• Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
High IQ thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262 and TheEndHasNoEnd
"When it comes to attractiveness the FACE plays the biggest and most vital role in determining ones attraction to the other, more so than height, weight, and frame. Let me explain why.

The FACE is virtually a signalling device of ones genetic worth. As humans, part of the brain is made for recognising FACES and it does it very well, within a matter of seconds the person looking at a FACE will subconsciously sus out information on genetic health, current health, sexual dimorphism, hormone profile, diet, fitness and emotion.

You can tell if the person is overweight or underweight by looking at the FACE.
You can tell if the person is ill by looking at the FACE.
You can tell if the person is male or female by looking at the FACE.
You can tell the person diet by looking at the FACE.
You can tell the person development by looking at the FACE
You can tell the person age by looking at the FACE.
You can tell the person emotion by looking at the FACE.
You can tell the person current and previous environment by looking at the FACE.

This is why the FACE is more important than the rest of the body, because one part of the body(FACE) can factor in so many information at once." - Effortless

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 9852, Schizoidcel and 7 others
So this is just a face is everything thread that gets posted 50 times a day while all the long explanation about dimorphism and what not lol

"Blacks have low dimorphism" JFL

0531a448352805d54b2666f9fb3266f5.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
"Blacks have low dimorphism" JFL

0531a448352805d54b2666f9fb3266f5.jpg
*In the face
And yes anyone with robust jaw will look more dimorphic than their peers, but that's not a racial trait

*In the face
And yes anyone with robust jaw will look more dimorphic than their peers, but that's not a racial trait

That dude clearly does have a lot of facial dimorphism and so do most blacks. Where did you get that idea from?

Legit
B65158B8 8E6C 47EC 8ABC 7E59954F71CB

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, BigBoy and TheEndHasNoEnd
That dude clearly does have a lot of facial dimorphism and so do most blacks. Where did you get that idea from?
1. He's squinting hard so you can't actually tell his brow set or how deep set his eyes are
2. I dont count skin color into the equation
3. Black features are not dimorphic. Non deep set eyes, non sharp nose, low nose bridge, small chin, high set browridge and eyebrows, etc. Don't mistake dimorphism with attractiveness, but their facial dimorphism is second lowest behind asians.

1. He's squinting hard so you can't actually tell his brow set or how deep set his eyes are
3. Black features are not dimorphic. Non deep set eyes, non sharp nose, low nose bridge, small chin, high set browridge and eyebrows, etc. Don't mistake dimorphism with attractiveness, but their facial dimorphism is second lowest behind asians.
Are you talking about West Africans or all blacks?

Are you talking about West Africans or all blacks?
I'm pretty sure this is the case for most, disregarding facial ratios and development

Except for the sharp nose

Last edited:

Blacks who have these traits that you listed are tainted by Arab and/or European DNA. Here's a real Congoid man.

sudan-occidentalenegroid.jpg

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and ManzareK
Blacks who have these traits that you listed are tainted by Arab and/or European DNA
Don't arabs/euros have more of these features than most?
And here's the human phenotypes congoloid:
Congolidm

Has everything I mentioned

Don't arabs/euros have more of these features than most?
And here's the human phenotypes congoloid:
View attachment 940571
Has everything I mentioned

Look at how light skinned that composite is. These men that were morphed together there clearly have foreign DNA. And no, Arabs do not have dimorphic features, same goes for many Southern Europeans that were the ones to colonize Africa. They brought these bad traits into Africa.

Look at how light skinned that composite is. These men that were morphed together there clearly have foreign DNA. And no, Arabs do not have dimorphic features, same goes for many Southern Europeans that were the ones to colonize Africa. They brought these bad traits into Africa.
No point in debating w u tbh

Yea cuz you have zero clue what youโ€™re talking about. Keep coping.
It's because you're straight up delusional, that's all

I'm pretty sure this is the case for most, disregarding facial ratios and development

Except for the sharp nose
Thereโ€™s a vast difference between certain blacks. Lots of blacks in the Horn of Africa have prominent supraorbital ridges, narrow, long high bridged nasal bones, small mouths, narrow nasal cavities, little or no prognathism, straight profile. Vast differences between phenotypes.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
full lips, long lashes , and pct arenโ€™t necessarily feminine features. There isnโ€™t a single feminine. Feature that looks good on men.

Thereโ€™s a vast difference between certain blacks. Lots of blacks in the Horn of Africa have prominent supraorbital ridges, narrow, long high bridged nasal bones, small mouths, narrow nasal cavities, little or no prognathism, straight profile. Vast differences between phenotypes.
Just the nose prob, but even east africans don't have prominent supra. Blacks aren't a facially dimorphic race, you think this ethiopian looks dimorphic?
Ethiopidm

Just the nose prob, but even east africans don't have prominent supra. Blacks aren't a facially dimorphic race, you think this ethiopian looks dimorphic?
View attachment 940605
He doesnโ€™t look dimorphic, my point is, thereโ€™s vast differences in skeletal anatomy and cranial morphology in black phenotypes.

He doesnโ€™t look dimorphic, my point is, thereโ€™s vast differences in skeletal anatomy and cranial morphology in black phenotypes.
My entire point was blacks aren't a dimorphic race, and the features I stated were examples.

I think this research applies to man too

• Love it
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
You're terrible at articulating. You are from India and so unsurprisingly talk like a freshie.

There are strong studies which SHOW face, height and frame is how a woman assesses your fertility as a man and frame is the 1#. Height and frame only disqualify the face, if they are TERRIBLE.

You're terrible at articulating. You are from India and so unsurprisingly talk like a freshie.

There are strong studies which SHOW face, height and frame is how a woman assesses your fertility as a man and frame is the 1#. Height and frame only disqualify the face, if they are TERRIBLE.
so face is 1 or frame

so face is 1 or frame

Face.

I didn't read the article, but the OP's summary was wishy washy.

What is he basically saying. Can;t read incoherent freshies from my dirty mother-land more than too much, so won't read it back again.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Screenshot 20210121 225712

If this doesn't look like a joke to you, my sincerest condolences.

22 people who liked my post understood what I said, so I'll give a tldr. Having feminine features in areas of the face that are useless for survival are ideal, because they are beautiful. And it's ideal to mog females in these features because females want a man whos better than them. This wasn't a face vs body thread.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Good thread, feminine face with wide frame + good height mogs any ogre any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1476

Users who are viewing this thread

Back