Height don’t matter you gotta keep grinding and keep hussling

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, autistic_tendencies and christian2710

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Nick.Harte and christian2710
Height don’t matter you gotta keep grinding and keep hussling
but you have bad harmony you no need height when have bad harmony you have get more harmony for get chad but you have sub 5 syndrome you need have harmony

How much height can i add Stats: 6’0 20.5inch bidelt 6’1 wingspan slightly long legs how much can i height fraud without looking like a clown?

Absolutely. Never even began for us.

i mean i think 6 ft guys while not tall tbh look normal atleast while 6 ft 1 can be argued to be the beginning of tall
I'm 6'0 and I don't look normal. No 6'0 looks normal unless they have a 24 inch bideltoid.

i mean i think 6 ft guys while not tall tbh look normal atleast while 6 ft 1 can be argued to be the beginning of tall
the average height worldwide is like 5'10

there are like 2 countries in the whole world where 6ft is average.

the average height worldwide is like 5'10

there are like 2 countries in the whole world where 6ft is average.
ethnics and old people dont count

• JFL
Reactions: exo
It is on dot org and dot is
liars and most of the site is young white men so of course people will be above average and on top of that adding 1-2 inches to their actual height like most do

I'm 6'0 and I don't look normal. No 6'0 looks normal unless they have a 24 inch bideltoid.
if you have a good face i dont think being under 6 f t is death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
ethnics and old people dont count
considering one of the countries where 6ft is average is not even white, ethnics don't pull the average down at all, and there's no evidence to suggest that zoomers are taller than older generations. you can believe the data or the stories of .org schizos

Last edited:
It's not a curse, being above 6 feet is a blessing

Below 6’1, which is average height and 6’0 ain’t tall anymore.

considering one of the countries where 6ft is average is not even white, ethnics don't pull the average down at all, and there's no evidence to suggest that zoomers are taller than older generations. you can believe the data or the stories of .org schizos
Cope bro the average zoomer is 6’4 (even though I never leave my mothers basement)

• +1
Reactions: exo