Being big and athleatic

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Of course if youre ugly its over anyway

Is important af. This middle school chad(outside being gl) , he play football. Hes statusmaxed of course and he was one of the best Players i school even when older classes were around. Thats how he statusmaxed so hard, he was playing with 2 years older dudes. Also foids were just watching how he play alone and make other dudes dumb.

Also Hes super athleatic. Super human endurance and Hes kicking so hard that even our teacher was wcared of his kicks and he was 15-16 when he left hs. Do fucking powerfull.

What is important too, is feet and hand size. You see those pics i which foids compare their hands to dudes? Foids like that. If you can just grab her whole skull with your giant hand, it makes dominating much easier.

Anyway, being tall, physicly strong and statusmaxed athleat is good think to have.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Dicklet.4.3, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Really? Thanks for the newsflash bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, Norwooder, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
just be large theory

I cant stand the people on here that think "uhhh face only"

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Fr bro, I thought women liked men with twig arms. Jk you should have made a better title and just made it a story. Putting blackpill in the title makes it sound like you're gonna say something revolutionary.

Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek