Reactions: Deleted member 2426, turkproducer and sadakiyo
Hqdefault

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and sadakiyo
its even better when you are able to take advantage of it

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2581 and sadakiyo
Knowing about looksmaxxing is a big fucking gift tbh.no one knows about this shit in real life besides me.They do know what cheekbones and jawline is though but they dont know how to looksmax really

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
No, I just feel dead inside. I don't see women as humans anymore. On the other side, I have more peace of mind. I know exactly which flaws are making me a subhuman. Plus I have extreme confidence with femoids if I notice I mog everyone around.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 616
if you have no reasonable potential and you get blackpilled, your life is basically over

if you have potential and get blackpilled, your life has just begun

it's a double edged sword

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Velvet, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
It’s only a gift if you have good enough base to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
It’s only a gift if you have good enough base to ascend
No even if its over for you its a gift cuz you will not lose your time trying

if you have no reasonable potential and you get blackpilled, your life is basically over

if you have potential and get blackpilled, your life has just begun

it's a double edged sword

we all have potential though

you can gymmaxx + SARMs and get ripped, you can mew if you're still a teenager, you can skinmaxx too

Knowing about looksmaxxing is a big fucking gift tbh.no one knows about this shit in real life besides me.They do know what cheekbones and jawline is though but they dont know how to looksmax really
Same here bro most of the people that I talk to just know to take care of their skin and how to dress nice, but they don’t know some specifics of it like using retin-a and dermatolling.

it's a gift and a curse

you can gymmaxx + SARMs and get ripped, you can mew if you're still a teenager, you can skinmaxx too
well it depends on:

1. what do you consider potential
2. what are the goals of individual person

yes, everyone can improve themselves, but it's not going to be enough for everyone to reach their goals

Basicly it made my life poinless. What should i do while the only thing that does matter is looks? I hate foids, chads and normies. I'm horny but i'm deisgusted by sex. I desire foids but i hate them. All i want is mog other man. I can't even cope with food becouse i will get bloeated and get acne from sugar

• +1
i will still feel empty if i am ugly and cant get girl.
at least knowing the reason and being able to try is better.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sadakiyo and Time Travel

Skin maxxing is fucking hard man, struggling with cystic acne all over my face since turning 16, girls think I have an infection or something and even my family moggs me before my horrible skin I was a chadlite

Basicly it made my life poinless. What should i do while the only thing that does matter is looks? I hate foids, chads and normies. I'm horny but i'm deisgusted by sex. I desire foids but i hate them. All i want is mog other man. I can't even cope with food becouse i will get bloeated and get acne from sugar
Cope by sucking my cock

Cheekbones and jawlines are known cuz of Instagram lol. If normie wouldn't be using instagram then they wouldnt even know that

• +1