Being born in a second world country mogs

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
So-called 1st world countries have lost ii spiritually and morally. It might have well developed infrastructure, but you have to accept a retarded value system and deal with the root causes of inceldom such as feminism and homosexuality. The worst of these countries are of course: UK, USA, France etc.

3rd world countries. I don't need to explain why these places are not worth living... Every day is hell. For reasons 1st worlders take for granted. Most of Africa, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, some parts of east Asia etc. The GDP per capita of these countries are usually sub-$5000

2nd world countries mog. They are not as well developed as countries like the US but you can still live with modern infrastructure. You won't buy the latest iPhone, maybe you'll be three generations behind but there is no difference anyway. Hypergamy and feminism either does not exist or is not as bad as USA or UK. Countries which fall into this list as Russia, Eastern Europe, some parts of South America, Middle East (minus warzones). GDP per capita is usually >$10k

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, St.TikTokcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Yeah bro living in dictatorships and pseudo-democracies surely mogs, especially when you’re an ethnic minority

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, greywind, flippasav and 10 others
Jfl at having Russia there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te, Bars, Lokki and 4 others
first world second world and third world are cold war terms that no longer make sense because the alliances have changed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, Putin and SecularIslamist
How does homosexuality causes inceldom wouldnt it help because less competition? Or you mean incels becoming gay

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Acion and SecularIslamist
Yeah bro living in dictatorships and pseudo-democracies surely mogs, especially when you’re an ethnic minority
Sarcasm. Who cares about this Jewish system called "democracy" anyway?

Dictatorships mog. I'm serious.

Jfl at having Russia there
Why not? They're fucking way above their looksmatch.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, St.TikTokcel, Putin and 1 other person
So-called 1st world countries have lost ii spiritually and morally. It might have well developed infrastructure, but you have to accept a retarded value system and deal with the root causes of inceldom such as feminism and homosexuality. The worst of these countries are of course: UK, USA, France etc.

3rd world countries. I don't need to explain why these places are not worth living... Every day is hell. For reasons 1st worlders take for granted. Most of Africa, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, some parts of east Asia etc. The GDP per capita of these countries are usually sub-$5000

2nd world countries mog. They are not as well developed as countries like the US but you can still live with modern infrastructure. You won't buy the latest iPhone, maybe you'll be three generations behind but there is no difference anyway. Hypergamy and feminism either does not exist or is not as bad as USA or UK. Countries which fall into this list as Russia, Eastern Europe, some parts of South America, Middle East (minus warzones). GDP per capita is usually >$10k
Just because you have a shit life in the U.K. doesn’t mean it’s the same in the USA

• +1
Reactions: foidaddict and bloomercel
Tales from bolivia

Another guy who lives in a first world country, who owes everything he has to his first world life refusing to migrate to his beloved shithole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Bars, Acion and 4 others
Another guy who lives in a first world country, who owes everything he has to his first world life refusing to migrate to his beloved shithole.
I called my own country of origin also a shithole.

Can't you see what I'm criticising here? I wasn't talking about the material progress and development of the West. I was talking about it's cultural and moral decline.

I called my own country of origin also a shithole.

Can't you see what I'm criticising here? I wasn't talking about the material progress and development of the West. I was talking about it's cultural and moral decline.
What decline? How does homosexuality or any of the woke stuff affect your life? You’re parroting the talking points of failed white men.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Acion and thenewhebbe
fr I wish I was born in 2nd world Balkan instead of some random ass island in SEA :fuk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars and SecularIslamist
yeah its in the middle, like a Perfect balance

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Legit thread

• +1
In Russia, there is no so much "wokeness" BUT there is a high number of divorces, women not liking their own men (inb4: lifefuel for ethnics), tho it's not surprising for beer gut balding unkempt normies. However, it's different for zoomers (born post 2000), they are very westernized, trying to maintain style, addicted to tiktok and such and thus taking all the trends from there (haircuts, clothes, grooming). Online dating is very popular among both zoomers and millenials, low inhib ltn and ethnics spammaxing every girl there, and girls are picky unless they are left with a little choice.
Ofc it's a different thing when it comes to muslims there, but tbf there is a lot of hypocrisy among them, young men both cosplaying trad values and drink and even doing drugs sometimes. Central Asian migrants can be the worst offenders in this. There are also verious tradlarpers which follow Orthodox Christianity.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and bloomercel
I think the best is being born in a muslim rich country like Qatar and move to North Africa/SEA/Brazil or even Turkey after having a good amount of money.

You can live like a king there with cheap food and so on while having your deen and morality intact.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and SecularIslamist
What second world country besides Ukraine has a dictatorship?
and democracy is not a good thing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin and SecularIslamist
What decline? How does homosexuality or any of the woke stuff affect your life? You’re parroting the talking points of failed white men.
Homosexuality is just one of the symptoms of cucked western civilisation. Are you denying that inceldom is primarily western phenomenon?

Living in 4th world countries mogs.

Imagine living in the Steppes of Mongolia in some village where they don't even have internet. Everything that is happening on the planet, doesn't even reach such a place.

Iphone? what are you even talking about. They have no clue of such technology.

They are thinking about the horse which hasn't taken a shit in 2 days, is it ill?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kusaila, NZb6Air, Bars and 3 others

Yes I live in a first world country and read the international news (translate it). First world countries are going downhill FAST Im literally looking into learning russian and chinese because of it. US dollar is losing its hold as the international reserve currency and now third world countries have an opposite system proposed firstly by china and russia they dont need the US. US cant drain resources from the third world when this eventually fully pushes forward and instead will drain them from western europe.

living standards wil be decent in US but it will be a liberal shithole. Europe is gna be like the soviet union after it collapsed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Bars
Hypergamy and feminism either does not exist or is not as bad as USA or UK. Countries which fall into this list as Russia, Eastern Europe, some parts of South America, Middle East (minus warzones). GDP per capita is usually >$10k
😊 👍

What second world country besides Ukraine has a dictatorship?
and democracy is not a good thing
Most are autocracies masquerading as democratic states (fair justice system, civil rights/freedom)

Last edited:

Imagine living in the Steppes of Mongolia in some village where they don't even have internet. Everything that is happening on the planet, doesn't even reach such a place.

They are thinking about the horse which hasn't taken a shit in 2 days, is it ill?

horse-mongolia-yurt-orkhon-valley-centreal-11980974.jpg.webp

1000_F_366277217_bN8X03d0K7Lh1CZHvvC1VegCxg4SgkC7.jpg

Cope

• +1
Most are autocracies masquerading as democratic states (fair justice system, civil rights/freedom)
in eastern Europe, only Ukraine is known to me from such states.

Although democracy is still shit.

"The Fourth World is an extension of the three-world model, used variably to refer to

1. Sub-populations socially excluded from global society, such as uncontacted peoples;
  2. Hunter-gatherer, nomadic, pastoral, and some subsistence farming peoples living beyond the modern industrial norm.
  3. Sub-populations existing in a First World country, but with the living standards of those of a Third World.
The term is not commonly used."

Fourth world mogs hard tbh.

@AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and SecularIslamist
Are you denying that inceldom is primarily western phenomenon?
Well, in that case you can import a wife from second or third world using your first world passport.

Anyway, you’ll get your ass beaten by Igor in some Russian shithole town when you go after Olga. I’m sure Timmy or Mike are a bit more tolerant than that :lul:

• So Sad
It’s not just about being ‘first world.’ Gulf countries like UAE and Qatar are definitely first world in terms of wealth, but they don’t suffer from “wokeness” because they preserve their culture. There’s a strong emphasis on maintaining traditional values, and the government plays a big role in keeping that culture intact. They prioritize their own social systems and don’t allow the same kind of societal shifts that have taken hold in the West. Plus, it’s not easy to migrate there and citizenship is rarely granted to outsiders.

TLDR: They keep their culture tightly controlled and don’t let in the same mix of influences that you see in Western countries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, MoggerGaston and Bars
It’s not just about being ‘first world.’ Gulf countries like UAE and Qatar are definitely first world in terms of wealth, but they don’t suffer from “wokeness” because they preserve their culture. There’s a strong emphasis on maintaining traditional values, and the government plays a big role in keeping that culture intact. They prioritize their own social systems and don’t allow the same kind of societal shifts that have taken hold in the West. Plus, it’s not easy to migrate there and citizenship is rarely granted to outsiders.

TLDR: They keep their culture tightly controlled and don’t let in the same mix of influences that you see in Western countries.
You can't control a population unless you control the flow of information.

These UAE, Qatar women, I am 100% certain they are also whores. They read online, they are fed all this propaganda and as a result turn into whores.

A government which strictly controls their behavior, is better than nothing.
But ideally you want women to not have acces to the internet so this control isn't needed as much.

OP is a Bengalulu like delulu

• WTF
Reactions: pookieslove and SecularIslamist

would the Maghreb be second or third world?

would the Maghreb be second or third world?
Lower second. Ofc some parts of Morocco mog but that's like saying saying some tiny parts of Mumbai or Dhaka are first world which is true

• +1
Reactions: kusaila