Being born in Tombstone Arizona, and trying to make money to get out, Was absolute hell.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
I know this is a town of infamous shootouts, many people died protecting the town I was born in the 1800s frontier era, but making money was hell.

Evey manager I had at walmart made me work 9000+ times harder then everyone else.

Being white, they brought me to the spotlight. It was not easy.

When I finally got out at 19, the first friends I made in california were Hispanic. They were cool, and were not racist. Mexicans are usually good to white men. Probably because Euros/Spaniards/Portuguese were good people.

I only wish I had learned the wisdom I know now earlier. Yes, having light skin is a gift in the US, but you must know how to be the Boss too. If you are just a skinny white wimp, you will get bullied and beat on till death.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Get a driver's license and get the fuck out.

Latin men aren't racist against white guys but they befriended you easily because hispanic culture is very friendly and social

stop victimising yourself you were born in the usa you won the location lottery, be greatful you werent born in india or sub saharan africa