being Born with 1A asian straight hair Is a fucking curse

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I Need to style them for 20 fucking minutes to get a decent result and If you don't get a perfect haircut in every aspect It Will look like shit

• +1
Reactions: 123abc
I Need to style them for 20 fucking minutes to get a decent result and If you don't get a perfect haircut in every aspect It Will look like shit
How do you mean?

Also I think type 4 Afro hair is the most inconvenient

They have the best hair. Keep coping.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 123abc, piec, slavicpsycho and 4 others
How do you mean?

Also I think type 4 Afro hair is the most inconvenient
but no One has afro other than Blacks, and also they have some decent hairstyles... im White and i have asian hair it's sto fucking depressing

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and goo25
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
but no One has afro other than Blacks, and also they have some decent hairstyles... im White and i have asian hair it's sto fucking depressing
Jews also have afros.

Because this type of hair u can use short haircut or very long

Spikes are a good look if your hair is straight.

But yeah bro idk I like my type 2.5 hair haha

perm

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Literally go watch all the k-pop music videos, bhenchod.
not everyone wants to look like a fag+every of that hairstyle would look much Better if It was slightly wavy

i used to want straight asian hair

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
i used to want straight asian hair
by straight asian hair maybe u mean like caucasian straight hair? cause i don't think anyone wants a dead bowl cut

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
Literally go watch all the k-pop music videos, bhenchod.
It’s permed and styled with a shit ton of products. Not even their hair is natural.

It’s permed and styled with a shit ton of products. Not even their hair is natural.
Permed? Proof? They obviously have to use a shit ton of products but East Asians do have 1a which is the straightest hair type ever.

You don't have 1a, you have 1b/1c. That explains it. :ogre:
look at the pre styled, It cant be more straight than that, i use Sea salt spray and diffuser so It looks more wavy

look at the pre styled, It cant be more straight than that, i use Sea salt spray and diffuser so It looks more wavy
I did look and it actually can be straighter than that. Yours have a slight wave to them that actual 1a hair does not have. For them it's gonna be completely straight.

I did look and it actually can be straighter than that. Yours have a slight wave to them that actual 1a hair does not have. For them it's gonna be completely straight.
i Wish i had, it's not a wave, my hair doesnt curl even a bit naturally, i have same hair type as this guy sadly, that's asian hair
Asian Bowl Cut 480x480

i Wish i had, it's not a wave, my hair doesnt curl even a bit naturally, i have same hair type as this guy sadly, that's asian hair
View attachment 3083144
no wave in my hair when not styled Bro
You and the guy you posted as an example are 1b/1c, not 1a. This is 1a (ignore the lame hairstyle, but you see how straight it is compared to your pictures and the Korean whose picture you just posted).

0*1WY-LabZvnj03dA9.jpg

• Hmm...
You and the guy you posted as an example are 1b/1c, not 1a. This is 1a (ignore the lame hairstyle, but you see how straight it is compared to your pictures and the Korean whose picture you just posted).

0*1WY-LabZvnj03dA9.jpg
i think our hair it's Just more thick, i have friends with very slightly wavy hair and they look much much Better than mine. Slightly wavy hair has more Shape, my hairtype it's just flat as fuck, like if i let it grow it turns into a bowl cut, slightly wavy hair doesn't

i think our hair it's Just more thick, i have friends with very slightly wavy hair and they look much much Better than mine. Slightly wavy hair has more Shape, my hairtype it's just flat as fuck, like if i let it grow it turns into a bowl cut, slightly wavy hair doesn't
I have seen guys with thick 1a hair, you don't have it because otherwise it'd grow as straight as the person I just used as an example. You have 1b or 1c, I'm not sure which exactly but it's better than 1a in the sense you want to have non-straight hair. I think thick 1a mogs the hardest. :Comfy:

• +1