Being buffer as a shorter person makes you look even shorter

A

Account717

Silver
You're literally making yourself look shorter by making your proportions wider and leaving the height the same, if you work out as a short person.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, zura, HeightPilledum and 2 others
It makes you look like you take up more room - which is going to be essential, especially if you're like 5ft 4. Being skinny will make you take up less room, so psychologically you will be even smaller.

If you're 5ft 4 and fat, you're a bowling ball, if skinny, then you're a girl. I have sympathy for short guys, because they need to do everything and even then will still look like a joke, unless they're good looking enough to prettyboy max.

If anything, it puts more emphasis on you having to be buff / athletic and knowing how to fight, because you're going to be tested more.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Detective, Deleted member 31329 and 2 others
Short guys should be twinks

End of discussion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 20376, zura and 2 others
if you are so short that not even the gym and a good face can save you then just workout for the sake of it, not for getting bitches

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 25377, shtbender69 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
if you are so short that not even the gym and a good face can save you then just workout for the sake of it, not for getting bitches
Id rather just blow my brains out at some point than lift weights and look like a buff compensating short guy unable to get girls and people talk about how i have manlet short man napoleon complex syndrome because i exist
Short guys should be twinks

End of discussion
I mean, i think short people like myself should just be fit, maybe even on the skinnier side. Not underweight. But looking like a roided manlet will cause you to get mocked
It makes you look like you take up more room - which is going to be essential, especially if you're like 5ft 4. Being skinny will make you take up less room, so psychologically you will be even smaller.

If you're 5ft 4 and fat, you're a bowling ball, if skinny, then you're a girl. I have sympathy for short guys, because they need to do everything and even then will still look like a joke, unless they're good looking enough to prettyboy max.

If anything, it puts more emphasis on you having to be buff / athletic and knowing how to fight, because you're going to be tested more.
If youre 5'4 you should get limb lengthening or something. Buff short guys are such a meme lol.

Id rather just blow my brains out at some point than lift weights and look like a buff compensating short guy unable to get girls and people talk about how i have manlet short man napoleon complex syndrome because i exist
what is your point dude? if you are a real manlet that can't be saved then you have literally nothing to lose by getting buff. it's not as if you wouldn't be made fun of your height before gymcelling anyways lol. i see only benefits

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh, Graham and Kamui
Under 5’6 gymcelling is useless, nothing can save you from that height

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Joe Rogancel and BrickTop
what is your point dude? if you are a real manlet that can't be saved then you have literally nothing to lose by getting buff. it's not as if you wouldn't be made fun of your height before gymcelling anyways lol. i see only benefits
You would get made fun of more for gymcelling
Not only are you a manlet, you perfectly fit the meme of being a buff manlet.
My point is that you look worse and less attractive as a gymcelled manlet, is that something you disagree with?

It's so easy to spot gymcelled manlets in the wild, so unaware of how awful they look

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Joe Rogancel
You would get made fun of more for gymcelling
Not only are you a manlet, you perfectly fit the meme of being a buff manlet.
My point is that you look worse and less attractive as a gymcelled manlet, is that something you disagree with?
If you have good proportions you can sorta pull it off but yeah if you’re like 5’4 or sum shit you’ll just look like Crash Bandicoot, all wide and goofy

If you have good proportions you can sorta pull it off but yeah if you’re like 5’4 or sum shit you’ll just look like Crash Bandicoot, all wide and goofy
Lol the people on these forums have the funniest comparisons

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and insecurehtn
If you are 5’6-5’9 and have good shoulder:waist and ribs:hips ratio, you should definitely build muscle and fill out frame. Wear lifts and you can give illusion of being bigger than you are.

But of course if you’re sub 5’10 you shouldn’t get massive. Alphadestiny phsyqiue is a massive looksmin

If you are 5’6-5’9 and have good shoulder:waist and ribs:hips ratio, you should definitely build muscle and fill out frame. Wear lifts and you can give illusion of being bigger than you are.

But of course if you’re sub 5’10 you shouldn’t get massive. Alphadestiny phsyqiue is a massive looksmin
Whats the equivalent on women? Probably those unnatural butts and boobs from fillers and plastic surgery.

prettyboy maxing as a short dude is crazy u will look like a fucking femboy fag jfl u will be treated like a kid by girls and like gay nigger by guys

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
momscience. It literally always makes you look better

prettyboy maxing as a short dude is crazy u will look like a fucking femboy fag jfl u will be treated like a kid by girls and like gay nigger by guys
I've had young women acquaintances (18 - 20) go for short prettyboys despite being able to get taller average and above guys if they wanted, so I've learned not to underestimate the power of a small prettyboy.

If yore 5ft 4 and try running "muh alpha" game you will be seen as a joke by both genders - if you're pretty enough to prettyboy max you have access to a niche of women, which is better than nothing.

I've had young women acquaintances (18 - 20) go for short prettyboys despite being able to get taller average and above guys if they wanted, so I've learned not to underestimate the power of a small prettyboy.

If yore 5ft 4 and try running "muh alpha" game you will be seen as a joke by both genders - if you're pretty enough to prettyboy max you have access to a niche of women, which is better than nothing.
if i was 5'4 I'd rather stay single ngl.
even the girls choosing the short prettyboys (i don't think that those guys are 5'4) she will never be submissive to him or even respect him. and girls having those kind of preferences are mostly feminist girls that want a sub femboy. to be a prettyboy and still be treated like a real man u gotta be atleast 6'2

to be a prettyboy and still be treated like a real man u gotta be atleast 6'2
@Xangsane Does your girl treat you like a real man despite being a 5ft 9 prettyboy?

even the girls choosing the short prettyboys (i don't think that those guys are 5'4)
One of them was, because the girl was like 4ft 11 Asian, so 5ft 4 was basically towering over her JFL. She had a really well developed face too, with very aggressive eyes while resting (PCT etc), basically from the PSL hunter vs prey memes, but she was actually really nice to talk to / bubbly. Got fucked over with the height though.

As for getting a submissive girlfriend, yeah, good luck, basically no-one is getting that from non-religious women.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane Does your girl treat you like a real man despite being a 5ft 9 prettyboy?

One of them was, because the girl was like 4ft 11 Asian, so 5ft 4 was basically towering over her JFL. She had a really well developed face too, with very aggressive eyes while resting (PCT etc), basically from the PSL hunter vs prey memes, but she was actually really nice to talk to / bubbly. Got fucked over with the height though.

As for getting a submissive girlfriend, yeah, good luck, basically no-one is getting that from non-religious women.
4 11 is midget tier , probably had stubby arms and legs

Yes!

• +1
Reactions: Graham
One of them was, because the girl was like 4ft 11 Asian, so 5ft 4 was basically towering over her JFL.
Foids don't give a flying fuck if ur taller than them what they care abt is how u compare with other guys.
It's not abt the girl it's abt the man; a girl can be feminist girl boss around manlets and unattractive simp cucks but she becomes submissive when the right guys are there

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
4 11 is midget tier , probably had stubby arms and legs
Nope, fully proportional, hour-glass figure too. It's why I was so shocked when I first saw her, as I saw her at a distance, noticed her face and thought "damn, she's good looking", but as she approached where I was sitting and I noticed I was like the same height as her while sitting I was shocked to say the least.

It's not abt the girl it's abt the man; a girl can be feminist girl boss around manlets and unattractive simp cucks but she becomes submissive when the right guys are there
Yes, but a non-religious girl being super feminine in the west is going to be super rare. The guy would have to be like less than 1%, obviously a manlet wont get it, but the vast majority of guys wont get that either, we were talking about short guys running prettyboy game in order to not be incel.

short guys can get jacked quickly and then camera fraud and become big on youtube atleast

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
short guys can get jacked quickly and then camera fraud and become big on youtube atleast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kirby7000 and shtbender69

Idk but sometimes he gives an impression of a taller guy

View attachment 2400129
Idk but sometimes he gives an impression of a taller guy
He did improve his male gaze, more respectable looking guy with this physique.

Though, from this picture his traps look overdeveloped and IMO he should fight norwood reaper.

Having a buzzcut when you're under 5'9 makes you look even more manlet.

Remember hair can give illusion of an inch or so if long enough and styled accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743

You clearly do not know what the female gaze wants. No woman wants a massive ogre gym freak. Sure to other guys it may look cool, but women hate it. Pretty boys are getting all the women but get shit on by other men. Who is really winning though?

He did improve his male gaze, more respectable looking guy with this physique.

Though, from this picture his traps look overdeveloped and IMO he should fight norwood reaper.

Having a buzzcut when you're under 5'9 makes you look even more manlet.

Remember hair can give illusion of an inch or so if long enough and styled accordingly.
Being bald is gigaover for most guys
But being that manlet it must be brutal

You clearly do not know what the female gaze wants. No woman wants a massive ogre gym freak. Sure to other guys it may look cool, but women hate it. Pretty boys are getting all the women but get shit on by other men. Who is really winning though?
Obviously no foid wants a roidcelled ogre, but everyone who actually goes outside knows that being muscular and wide framed mogs any pretty boy twink to hell

Nigga.
When tf did i say women don't want prettyboys. i said that if ur short (5'6 and below) prettyboymaxing will make u even more pathetic to girls and now even guys would disrespect u.
Stop over using the female gaze like a fagot if u don't wanna end up like a femboy. And stop saying shit I've never said

Nigga.
When tf did i say women don't want prettyboys. i said that if ur short (5'6 and below) prettyboymaxing will make u even more pathetic to girls and now even guys would disrespect u.
Stop over using the female gaze like a fagot if u don't wanna end up like a femboy. And stop saying shit I've never said
guys shit on you but women treat you better if you pretty boy. Men will see women treat you better and treat you better.

• +1
Reactions: Account717 and Chico
guys shit on you but women treat you better if you pretty boy. Men will see women treat you better and treat you better.
No women will even consider u as human if ur 5'6 jfl

No women will even consider u as human if ur 5'6 jfl
primarily ive seen short hispanic papi's in relationships. I guess hispanics are the last based group

U just embarrassed urself nigga. Uve been rotting here since 2021 qnd still a bluepilled cuck
>greycel joins
>fucks up forums for old members
every single time

>greycel joins
>fucks up forums for old members
every single time
"Muh graycel" while u can't even understand a basic idea.and yeah nigga u really should reconsider ur iqmaxing cuz that whit ain't working.

alphades

alphadestiny got 99+ likes on old due to his physique alone