being bullied by a girl

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
In 10th grade a Becky tier white girl was fucking bullying me, she smacked papers out of my hand, and even jokingly called me daddy while her friends were giggling in the back.

if ur ugly that'll happen to you

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Sal123, bassfreak and 1 other person
inject asap

MOST RETARDED POST ON THIS SITE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Petsmart
😂jfl you are their daddy.
Be proud

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
what did u do to her

She wanted to date you. If you slapped her and started to kiss her she wouldn't mind. Girls are always mean to guys they like.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Maxresdefault

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mousei, Arkantos, Traxanas and 5 others
She wanted to date you. If you slapped her and started to kiss her she wouldn't mind. Girls are always mean to guys they like.
They are not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Over for you son

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sal123 and Deleted member 3328
same shit happened to me, if you try to fight back you're fucked, teachers will call your parents and her orbiters will fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
Don't tell me what is and what isn't. I have experienced this first hand.
i was bullied by a foids and she wasn't interested, she called me pitiful randmoly then she eyefucked north atlantid alpha guy

Slap her ass To assert dominance.

Should've gone ER on her

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
i was bullied by a foids and she wasn't interested, she called me pitiful randmoly then she eyefucked north atlantid alpha guy

Girls act very passive aggrieve when they look down upon you.

Had a skank do that to me when i was in School. i almost went ER on her ass.

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
retard she likes you FFS

You are unfortunate and cannot be helped.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
sounds like a cope for men to think they’re just playing hard to get. Imagine if a 2 psl girl tried to get with you and you being mean to her made her think you liked her.

Just shoot her with a gun theory

Trust me bro in a few years you'll be begging for a girl to call you daddy :lul:

sounds like a cope for men to think they’re just playing hard to get. Imagine if a 2 psl girl tried to get with you and you being mean to her made her think you liked her.
When you are under 18 things are different. In the real world this is a cope but when you are a child girls play silly games.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
SHIT ON THIS BITCH

When you are under 18 things are different. In the real world this is a cope but when you are a child girls play silly games.
yeah i guess you do have a point

that is bullying only if you are absolutely hideous, on the level where people can't look at you with a straight face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
quick 1 2 to stun and hook to the chin later bitch

wtf why r american gyals mean asf what do their parents feed them

female acne riddled robust fatties bullied me and called me ugly.
also once this stacy said i have nice handwriting, smiled and patted me on the head like a dog.
this is the extent of my interaction with females.

some people say opposite of love is not hate but indifference, I like to think girls who bully actually like you otherwise they wouldnt care about you

You know narcissists like their audience

go et on her