Being chad puts a target on your back and will restrict you from joining friend groups with other girls

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
The men already in the group will do whatever they can to avoid u or not let u in their friend group due to increased competition and insecurity/ mate guarding . They fear you will ruin their chances especially if you mog them , as a chad ur either alone or only associate with females your dating

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, lebronjames23, thereallegend and 14 others
So being chad is not the solution for loneliness?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
This is cope, you can be Chad and introvert and your post would be the case.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, datboijj, edodalic29 and 3 others
Yes, that's why I never had proper social group and why males used to bully me.

I am a Chad and they simply couldn't bear the mog. Wherever I go, I have problems because people becom extremely jelaous of me.

Foids reject me because I am a specimen to feel above me, men attack me because they are insecure, it's so tiring being the main character...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex, rooman, lebronjames23 and 11 others
OHHH so that's why im khhhv and without any friends, im simply too much of a chad, got it.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and the BULL
Cope everyone loves Chad

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and noonespecial
Cope everyone loves Chad
Depends on which type of Chad you are.

If you are the usual NT Chad who was born into statusmaxxed family, everyone will love you.

But if you are non NT Chad like me with no status but I always manage to pull through because of my brilliance, people will get jealous and try to sabotage you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, HarrierDuBois and 8 others
The men already in the group will do whatever they can to avoid u or not let u in their friend group due to increased competition and insecurity/ mate guarding . They fear you will ruin their chances especially if you mog them , as a chad ur either alone or only associate with females your dating
Yeah man it's tough, I'm chadlite but due to Asperger I can't relate to NT's no matter how hard I try

Chad has god-tier social skills thanks to insane halo-ing and can effortlessly steal your entire social circle despite any of your feeble attempts to friendship block

Chad gravity too strong. All nearby friends and girls start orbiting him like the sun

I am a Chad and they simply couldn't bear the mog. Wherever I go, I have problems because people becom extremely jelaous of me.

Foids reject me because I am a specimen to feel above me, men attack me because they are insecure, it's so tiring being the main character...
20008.jpg

At least u mog
who cares what lil inferior rats think ab u

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Gengar
That’s true. Men are afraid of the competition and they know they’ll straight up lose whenever chad comes in. That’s the downside of being a chad.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and lowtiernormiechad
OHHH so that's why im khhhv and without any friends, im simply too much of a chad, got it.
OP is an actual chad, he’s not delusional.

That’s true. Men are afraid of the competition and they know they’ll straight up lose whenever chad comes in. That’s the downside of being a chad.
imagine caring about retarded normies

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
OP is literally chad. He’s right.
What I mean is that even if he is goodlooking, that experience could be exacerbated by him being introvert and mostly not giving a fuck about people in general. That's not bad.

• +1
At least u mog
who cares what lil inferior rats think ab u
Lil inferior rat here, I think you’re chad and don’t deserve this. :Comfy: Not all of us are haters.

#NotAllRats

• So Sad
OP is literally chad. He’s right.
seriously ? damn bro another fucking gl nt nigga rubbing salt into the fresh wound that is my inceldom.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
imagine caring about retarded normies
Well unfortunately society is filled with normies and so you have to deal with them at every stage in life. Thus I understand OP’s frustrations.
What I mean is that even if he is goodlooking, that experience could be exacerbated by him being introvert and mostly not giving a fuck about people in general. That's not bad.
Just trying to say he’s actually speaking from experience as an actual chad. Far too many guys who overrate themselves and LARP as one when they’re not one. Just wanted to make it clear. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and lowtiernormiechad
seriously ? damn bro another fucking gl nt nigga rubbing salt into the fresh wound that is my inceldom.
Yes, seriously, and no it’s not his intention to do that. He is just saying there’s downsides to being chad too. :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29 and 6PSLcel
Well unfortunately society is filled with normies and so you have to deal with them at every stage in life. Thus I understand OP’s frustrations.

Just trying to say he’s actually speaking from experience as an actual chad. Far too many guys who overrate themselves and LARP as one when they’re not one. Just wanted to make it clear. :Comfy:
What is Chad for you? Tall, HTN, good frame and gymaxxed not Chad? That is legit top 1% man body wise.

What is Chad for you? Tall, HTN, good frame and gymaxxed not Chad? That is legit top 1% man body wise.
Chad for me is top-tier face. Good body and height is just an extra.

• +1
I have 2 real irl friends the rest have used me or were hating behind my back , my experience before . Now its harder to make friends being older than 21 and that i have “ascended” in terms of looksmax has only helped me get women , not so much male companions

• So Sad
Chad for me is top-tier face. Good body and height is just an extra.
Isnt @JOJOcelReturns a irl chadlite or something?

• +1
This is why no one likes me! It’s not because I’m ugly. It’s because I mog 99% of people

I have 2 real irl friends the rest have used me or were hating behind my back , my experience before . Now its harder to make friends being older than 21 and that i have “ascended” in terms of looksmax has only helped me get women , not so much male companions
We would be good friends in real life bhai. You are a great guy, screw those other guys. Glad you got 2 real friends at least.

• Love it
Isnt @JOJOcelReturns a irl chadlite or something?
According to those autistic ratings yes, I'm chadlite. IRL I've been called handsome in many different ways.

• Love it
We would be good friends in real life bhai. You are a great guy, screw those other guys. Glad you got 2 real friends at least.
You have gave me better advice than most , thank you for that . Come to the states and hang out , we can even meet up with clavicular

• Love it
You have gave me better advice than most , thank you for that . Come to the states and hang out , we can meet up with clavicular
Aw I’m very glad to hear that, but also no need to thank me bhai! I’d love to visit someday. Would be cool to hang out with you two as well as TechnoBoss, he’s a great guy as well. :Comfy: If you don’t know him, I guess I’ll have to make you two friends. :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and edodalic29
Aw I’m very glad to hear that, but also no need to thank me bhai! I’d love to visit someday. Would be cool to hang out with you two as well as TechnoBoss, he’s a great guy as well. :Comfy: If you don’t know him, I guess I’ll have to make you two friends. :ogre:
Yes haha one of my favorite users
@TechnoBoss
Would be my rave partner for edm and shiett , can make the 3 of us

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
@TechnoBoss
You guys are some my favorite guys on here, not joking. Why does distance have to cuck us so bad? :feelscry:

Then again it’s only because we know each other online that we’ve come to like one another, chances are if we knew each other irl that we would have never interacted because I’m a guy who keeps to himself. I don’t really socialize with others unless 1) I already know them or 2) they speak to me first.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940 and TechnoBoss
You guys are some my favorite guys on here, not joking. Why does distance have to cuck us so bad? :feelscry:

Then again it’s only because we know each other online that we’ve come to like one another, chances are if we knew each other irl that we would have never interacted because I’m a guy who keeps to himself. I don’t really socialize with others unless 1) I already know them or 2) they speak to me first.
@TechnoBoss
Mirin both of you. Both two of my favorite posters. Maybe we could rave or go to a metal show together :Comfy:

Distance is cucking us pretty bad yeah. There is always hope we can meet :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar and edodalic29
Mirin both of you. Both two of my favorite posters. Maybe we could rave or go to a metal show together :Comfy:

Distance is cucking us pretty bad yeah. There is always hope we can meet :feelsgood:
Yes bhai , if you ever been to illinois im close to that midwest area , its kinda shit tho but im closer to a college town thats around illinois- missouri

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar and TechnoBoss
Yes bhai , if you ever been to illinois im close to that midwest area , its kinda shit tho but im closer to a college town thats around illinois- missouri
I'm in New York. The furthest I've been West I've been was like Ohio. Went on a road trip from NY to Michigan and passed a bunch of states along the way.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and edodalic29
I'm in New York. The furthest I've been West I've been was like Ohio. Went on a road trip from NY to Michigan and passed a bunch of states along the way.
Ive been to michigan as well im going in december!! I have family up there . They stay in warren , mi . Is that close to you ?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ive been to michigan as well im going in december!! I have family up there . They stay in warren , mi . Is that close to you ?
Well, I've only been there for family I don't live there :Comfy:. I don't know where they live it's like in the suburbs close to Detroit. Michigan is like over a 12 hour drive I believe :forcedsmile: might be longer but it's been a year or so since I went. Detroit is actually a nice place it's not as ghetto as people think if you just stay in the suburbs.

Chads belong with other chads who can pull aswell

But if you are non NT Chad like me with no status but I always manage to pull through because of my brilliance, people will get jealous and try to sabotage you.
Goosebumps inducing archetype.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

I would like to go to a rave. I went to a metal show recently and I don’t think any show will ever live up to it, mainly because the guys performing were so influential in the genre. Thus a rave would be a better option, and also I don’t think @edodalic29 likes heavy stuff like that anyway.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This is surprising, honestly the complete opposite for me, I prolly have more high trust looks though

• Woah
This is surprising, honestly the complete opposite for me, I prolly have more high trust looks though
Dont listen to what i ramble about bhai :forcedsmile:
You are very high trust but at the same time you look mysterious because of the eye area ( mirin tbh)