Being cheated on/ cucked is part of the male experience and you shouldn't care.

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
It's part of the male experience to be cucked / cheated on. It happened to many chads, Calum Von Moger, Tupac, Mike Tyson, Brad Pitt, etc.

Its just how females are, they chase the best genes possible and keep going up, even then they want to try out different people, same for guys too.

However, since females aren't emotionally mature, why even care if they cheat? They want YOU to react emotionally and get sad/ angry to feel valuable intrinsically. That's just how shallow the majority of them are. If you aren't attatched deep down you just use them for sex and cuddling and then dip.

Ghost them and post instagram pics of u having fun and not caring and they'll want you for comfort and/or to fuck and then just fuck and leave, thats what my blackpilled friend did and the girl threatened suicide.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and randomvanish
If you don’t cheat on your LTR you are cucked, she is probably cheating on you lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
It's also natural for me to beat her when she cheat.

• +1
even giga chads get cucked on regular basis. it's part of the human nature.

• +1
Legit, i said in past. u shouldnt care and act like it hasnt affect u because she has no value to u. At end of day, u managed to reproduce with her so thats what matters.
It's also natural for me to beat her when she cheat.
Beating her = u tell her u valued her, just leave her to show her she never had mch value for u to react

Last edited:
  • +1
Women are whores and deserve to be locked away forever

• +1
Not a word

No cheating for inceldom

• +1
No cheating for inceldom
true but if ur an incel sucking her dick cuz u finally got gf she's leaving anyways girls wanna crave ur validation if they get too much they get bored

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Our society is headed towards a polyamorous free-love sexual dynamic. The stigma against having affairs outside a committed monogamous relationship is eroding with monogamy, itself. By clinging to the notion that your relationship is some sacred bond that should exist solely between you and your partner, you are living in the past and setting yourself up for deep disappointment.

Or to put it more bluntly,

If you don’t cheat on your LTR you are cucked, she is probably cheating on you lol.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer