being cheated on with a white man is more brutal than being BBCed

rape

rape

rapist
niggers are subhuman and literally animals. if a girl chooses to fuck a nigger it's like her choosing to fuck a dog. it proves shes worthless and mentally retarded and shouldn't have been pursued in the first place

but if a girl cheats with a white man with a bigger dick than you, its brutal as fuck. she's basically choosing someone whos fr superior to you. an actual human who mogs you. :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616, kentick, isis_Bleach and 2 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: rape
You don’t need to worry about that, you will never have a girlfriend, so you will never get cheated on anyway

• Hmm...
Revenge on her and become a chad and fuck the chad she hooked up

Being cucked is bad either way ...

I (sorta, kinda) get your logic but I strongly disagree OP.

If she cheats on you with a subhuman, that could be taken as you being worse tha subhuman.

Whereas if she cheats on your with a superior male, it's "natural" and there is nothing you could have done anyway.

Legend says Maria Shriver wasnt just pissed that Arnold cheated on her. It was the fact that he cheated with a fat Hispanic maid.
Shriver at the time was a fit milf yet her husband would choose a flabby servant over her. She may well have accepted it if he cheated with a Hollywood actress.

Same with the story of lady chatterley's lover.
The aristocrat cuckold knew his wife was cucking him and chose to tolerate it because he assumed she was fucking with their socioeconomic class.
What made him angry was the fact that she was banging his blue-collar employee.

Utter humiliation.

It's implicitly saying you're below even the lowest human life forms.

• Hmm...
You don’t need to worry about that, you will never have a girlfriend, so you will never get cheated on anyway
keep projecting lil bro i just got my dick sucked by my girl :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
Being cucked is bad either way ...

I (sorta, kinda) get your logic but I strongly disagree OP.

If she cheats on you with a subhuman, that could be taken as you being worse tha subhuman.

Whereas if she cheats on your with a superior male, it's "natural" and there is nothing you could have done anyway.

Legend says Maria Shriver wasnt just pissed that Arnold cheated on her. It was the fact that he cheated with a fat Hispanic maid.
Shriver at the time was a fit milf yet her husband would choose a flabby servant over her. She may well have accepted it if he cheated with a Hollywood actress.

Same with the story of lady chatterley's lover.
The aristocrat cuckold knew his wife was cucking him and chose to tolerate it because he assumed she was fucking with their socioeconomic class.
What made him angry was the fact that she was banging his blue-collar employee.

Utter humiliation.

It's implicitly saying you're below even the lowest human life forms.
but if she cheats on you with a subhuman it's also easier to devalue her and convince yourself that she's lowering her standards. it doesn't exactly imply you're uglier than the subhuman it just implies she's a liar and has the opinions of a subhuman & shouldn't be chased after