Being Chubby when young= big hips

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
There seems to be some truth to this as people like Drago, Gandy, and Cavill were fatties when young and their hips are on the bigger side ( obviously not Klinefelter tier, but bigger than average).

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, thecel and 1 other person
All chads were fat when young tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mr. President, poopoohead and 1 other person
All chads were fat when young tbh
I think it guarantees good nutritional intake tbh, but by chubby I mean slightly fat, not morbidly obese or to the point where you have man breasts jfl.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and poopoohead
There seems to be some truth to this as people like Drago, Gandy, and Cavill were fatties when young and their hips are on the bigger side ( obviously not Klinefelter tier, but bigger than average).
True unironically

Are people who were skinny when young subhumans as adults?
Nigga how the fuck is this guy supposed to know!?! There are billions of people and different circumstances. Some people are skinny when young and remain or turn into chads or subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
True unironically
It seems that they develop a more stocky, strong man/power lifter type frame over an athletic frame, which isn’t bad necessarily.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996 and poopoohead
It seems that they develop a more stocky, strong man/power lifter type frame over an athletic frame, which isn’t bad necessarily.
Harder to get a v taper but honestly they also have a higher chance of getting a wider bidelt so it kinda balances out. You can also argue that being chubby was because of a estrogenic diet and fat also is estrogen itself.

Do I have a stocky stroman/powerlifter frame?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230717-212452.png
    Screenshot_20230717-212452.png
    567 KB · Views: 0
Harder to get a v taper but honestly they also have a higher chance of getting a wider bidelt so it kinda balances out. You can also argue that being chubby was because of a estrogenic diet and fat also is estrogen itself.
During early puberty, a lot of kids get a bit chubby, myself included due to increased appetite, but if you’re doing sports you should be fine as you lose that fat. The biggest framelets were the very skinny kids who never did any sports or exercise tbh.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
During early puberty, a lot of kids get a bit chubby, myself included due to increased appetite, but if you’re doing sports you should be fine as you lose that fat. The biggest framelets were the very skinny kids who never did any sports or exercise tbh.
Yeah that’s what I’ve seen too. Also the niggas with an insane metabolism probably have a worse frame

Yeah that’s what I’ve seen too. Also the niggas with an insane metabolism probably have a worse frame
There was always some teen who was insane though, shredded six pack whilst having muscle, extremely fast twitch, great at all sports. Those are the biggest moggers. He may have been on sarms or roids however. Did you have those types as well ?

• +1
There was always some teen who was insane though, shredded six pack whilst having muscle, extremely fast twitch, great at all sports. Those are the biggest moggers. He may have been on sarms or roids however. Did you have those types as well ?
Not a lot but I’ve seen one like that. I know they definitely are very active and go to the gym often. It’s a mix of hard work and their genetic predisposition.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Not a lot but I’ve seen one like that. I know they definitely are very active and go to the gym often. It’s a mix of hard work and their genetic predisposition.
I remember in our rugby club, there was a guy who was 6’2 and had a huge bidelt at age 13 jfl.

• +1
I remember in our rugby club, there was a guy who was 6’2 and had a huge bidelt at age 13 jfl.
Yeah just pure genetics at that point. Nutrition helps you fulfill you to the maximum of your potential though :blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Yeah just pure genetics at that point. Nutrition helps you fulfill you to the maximum of your potential though :blackpill::blackpill:
Sometimes, people also develop very early as well whilst others can still be developing in their 20s.

• +1
Sometimes, people also develop very early as well whilst others can still be developing in their 20s.
Yeah that’s a good point. I know some people who stop growing at like 15. Many forum users claimed this too. Too much Testosterone closes growth plates as well cause it eventually converts into estrogen .

• +1
Yeah that’s a good point. I know some people who stop growing at like 15. Many forum users claimed this too. Too much Testosterone closes growth plates as well cause it eventually converts into estrogen .
Hmmm, so I guess average testosterone levels during puberty is the best ??

• +1
I’m sure there’s a point where you have ideal amounts of testosterone to develop masculine features and estrogen to prevent growth plate closure.

• +1
Hmmm, so I guess average testosterone levels during puberty is the best ??
Idk but I know some people who were Giga high t at a young age (deep voice, facial hair) that stopped growing. But honestly genetics control everything so it’s hard to say but a balance of some sort is ideal

• +1
I’m sure there’s a point where you have ideal amounts of testosterone to develop masculine features and estrogen to prevent growth plate closure.
Yeah for sure.

• +1
Brutal. I should’ve fatmaxed as a kid to widen my hips.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
fat is estrogenic

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Are people who were skinny when young subhumans as adults?
I was skinny and I think its because skinny people eat a lot of soft foods that their jaws develop less (still more visible cuz skinny)

Niggas just be saying anything. Being chubby when young is what gave me by good frame