Being covered in tattoos are for genetic disaster who need to overcompensate

D

Deleted member 26840

Silver
90% of the time I see somebody with a sleeve of tattoos its a retarded manlet skinny fat normie.who wants to get a personality and if u say but muh rtt just know that if you had physique you wouldnt need to overcompensate your subhuman looks with etsy tattoos

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이, FootFungus88 and Debetro
mostly backstory behind tattoos its prob rare for someone to get a tattoo just for fucking muh personality

Chad gets trampstamp

• JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69
imo tattoos look shit and you will regret them at some point in your life. if i had to get a tattoo id get a small one either on the arm near the shoulder either on the leg. if you get a small one on your chest or your back it will look like tshirt branding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26840
Tbh tattoos are only a halo if ur already 6/10 facially and physically. I once saw this fat white guy with patch work tattoos all over his body, and it only made him look dirtier and disgusting

Tbh tattoos are only a halo if ur already 6/10 facially and physically. I once saw this fat white guy with patch work tattoos all over his body, and it only made him look dirtier and disgusting
THIS

TATTOOS = LOW HYGIENE AND LOW CLASS

DOES PATRICK BATEMAN HAS MUH TATTOOS AND MUH PERM NO.

STRAIGHT HAIR WITH BLANK CANVAS LIKE EVERY MOGGER