Being darkskin amkes it ahrder to look good in all lighting

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
Screenshot 2024 06 18 135811
Screenshot 2024 06 18 135846

you look good in all lighting in light skin because how shadows work, dark shawdows and dark skin make your face look odd. Like in the first picture with the first guy, his skull has way more depth to it, simply by chaging the color, his bones didnt change at all however

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, SidharthTheSlayer, murdah and 3 others
Good thread
Inb4 water
I haven't seen this explicitly mentioned before even though it's very important

Lightening your skin, especially focusing on some parts slightly more than others (to create contrast) can help achieve desired effects, such as fixing falios/ creating halos/ exagerrating cheek hollows etc etc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ongongfr, wishIwasSalludon and murdah
View attachment 2988638View attachment 2988639

you look good in all lighting in light skin because how shadows work, dark shawdows and dark skin make your face look odd. Like in the first picture with the first guy, his skull has way more depth to it, simply by chaging the color, his bones didnt change at all however
Just give yourself skin cancer to look uncanny theory

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Debetro and ongongfr
Good thread
I haven't seen this mentioned before even though it's very important

Lightening your skin, especially focusing on some parts slightly more than others (to create contrast) can help achieve desired effects then
IMG 3312

What?
That it might cause hyperpigmentation looking skin
I'm not talking to that extent
I'm talking about kind of like how makeup is used

Like getting a mini tan on part of your face like your zygo arch by wrapping the rest of your face in tape etc protecting it from UV rays and tanning

Self induced contrast from either darkening parts of your skin very slightly
Or whitening them very slightly

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and ongongfr
What?
That it might cause hyperpigmentation looking skin
I'm not talking to that extent
I'm talking about kind of like how makeup is used

Like getting a mini tan on part of your face like your zygo arch by wrapping the rest of your face in tape etc protecting it from UV rays and tanning

Self induced contrast from either darkening parts of your skin very slightly
Or whitening them very slightly
IMG 3312

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Nobody has talked about this as a potential looksmax

Cover your entire face and create cuts for specific areas like just under jawline in that mask, so that the slight tan will make the jawline look sharper

Even if only slightly. For around 30mins-1hr of heavy sun exposure to the exposed part of just under the jaw
Will work to highlight the jaw sharpness more than any beard ever could.
Will highlight the outer U if you do slightly above the jawline all around too

Same logic can be applied to whatever part of the face such as just under the zygomatic arch causing a "shadow" effect -> hollow cheeks
You can fraud the shape with this too, if you are on the lower bone mass you'd benefit more so

@BrahminBoss this might be good for you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay
Just hope Eugenics are normalized again

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ongongfr
There's traits that most people want to get rid of. Well, maybe with genetical engineering (Eugenics) it can be successfully achieved.

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
View attachment 2988638View attachment 2988639

Cringe. :lul: I'm black, but not dark skin and this is just basic sfcel posting again.

Darkskins are more exotic than anything else, it looks really good if you are an acutal darkskin, check out thenyla_ on instagram

Darkskins look good in any lighting if they look good.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and ongongfr
Good thread
Inb4 water
I haven't seen this explicitly mentioned before even though it's very important

Lightening your skin, especially focusing on some parts slightly more than others (to create contrast) can help achieve desired effects, such as fixing falios/ creating halos/ exagerrating cheek hollows etc etc
Nobody has talked about this as a potential looksmax

Cover your entire face and create cuts for specific areas like just under jawline in that mask, so that the slight tan will make the jawline look sharper

Even if only slightly. For around 30mins-1hr of heavy sun exposure to the exposed part of just under the jaw
Will work to highlight the jaw sharpness more than any beard ever could.
Will highlight the outer U if you do slightly above the jawline all around too

Same logic can be applied to whatever part of the face such as just under the zygomatic arch causing a "shadow" effect -> hollow cheeks
You can fraud the shape with this too, if you are on the lower bone mass you'd benefit more so

@BrahminBoss this might be good for you
Fuck, your onto something imma look more into this u got any other info on this?

• +1
Cringe. :lul: I'm black, but not dark skin and this is just basic sfcel posting again.

Darkskins are more exotic than anything else, it looks really good if you are an acutal darkskin, check out thenyla_ on instagram

Darkskins look good in any lighting if they look good.
Your sorta right good looking darkskins looks good in any lighting but medium browns look like shit because their tone becomes uneven in certain lightings

Fuck, your onto something imma look more into this u got any other info on this?
Nah it’s just a theory of mine, I haven’t seen it before

I did see a video before of this idea being used on other the stomach with sunscreen.. so it does work; it was a video showing the efficacy of different sunscreens. He separated every section of the body with tape

You could achieve the same effect as what I’m talking about by doing sunscreen everywhere on your face but that one place, right under the jaw and just above it (for example).. but the line would unlikely be as sharp as there are too many factors involved with sunscreen, from the precision of application, to where it would spread in the skin, etc..

You will also tan more than you would have if you used a uv protecting mask of sorts
You could also use a spray tan and have the exact lines above and below the application site covered in tape.. but I feel the contrast will be too strong (not at all natural looking, though just under the jaw should be fine). Also it wouldn’t achieve the stuff below:

This can also be done for other parts of your face. One by cutting an accurate shape in the form of your eyebrows on the mask. Tanning it will not only temporarily achieve darker tan of the eyebrows, creating more contrast with skin.. but it would also lead to hooding effects over a prolonged exposure of time similar to Bryan Cranston. If you are desperate to fix some UEE without surgery, this alongside eyelid pulling are your best bets

Using it on lips, will age the lips. And if you apply lip balm with uv protection for just the inner part of your lip, the lip width should theoretically increase over time (especially for heavier sun exposure) without affecting lip colour to a great extent (though you could easily depigment it with laser after everything). This is because lip width increases as we get older. And sun exposure advances soft tissue aging.
Make sure to not show skin around it (so it is done precisely), as you can cause the skin around it to suffer from loss of elasticity that will form a jowlish appearance.

They are the only two places where skin aging has a positive. To reduce UEE and to increase lip width. This was what I was referring to earlier when I said a spray tan wouldn’t achieve this (also might cause uncanny contrast).

If you want I can make a guide for you some time later this week, I’ll also explain the mask and how to cut it etc. the good thing with it would be once you make a shape, you can use it over and over again

@AscendingHero thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Nah it’s just a theory of mine, I haven’t seen it before

I did see a video before of this idea being used on other the stomach with sunscreen.. so it does work; it was a video showing the efficacy of different sunscreens. He separated every section of the body with tape

You could achieve the same effect as what I’m talking about by doing sunscreen everywhere on your face but that one place, right under the jaw and just above it (for example).. but the line would unlikely be as sharp as there are too many factors involved with sunscreen, from the precision of application, to where it would spread in the skin, etc..

You will also tan more than you would have if you used a uv protecting mask of sorts
You could also use a spray tan and have the exact lines above and below the application site covered in tape.. but I feel the contrast will be too strong (not at all natural looking, though just under the jaw should be fine). Also it wouldn’t achieve the stuff below:

This can also be done for other parts of your face. One by cutting an accurate shape in the form of your eyebrows on the mask. Tanning it will not only temporarily achieve darker tan of the eyebrows, creating more contrast with skin.. but it would also lead to hooding effects over a prolonged exposure of time similar to Bryan Cranston. If you are desperate to fix some UEE without surgery, this alongside eyelid pulling are your best bets

Using it on lips, will age the lips. And if you apply lip balm with uv protection for just the inner part of your lip, the lip width should theoretically increase over time (especially for heavier sun exposure) without affecting lip colour to a great extent (though you could easily depigment it with laser after everything). This is because lip width increases as we get older. And sun exposure advances soft tissue aging.
Make sure to not show skin around it (so it is done precisely), as you can cause the skin around it to suffer from loss of elasticity that will form a jowlish appearance.

They are the only two places where skin aging has a positive. To reduce UEE and to increase lip width. This was what I was referring to earlier when I said a spray tan wouldn’t achieve this (also might cause uncanny contrast).

If you want I can make a guide for you some time later this week, I’ll also explain the mask and how to cut it etc. the good thing with it would be once you make a shape, you can use it over and over again

@AscendingHero thoughts?
If you can It would be great, been thinking of how to look better in different lightings

• +1
it has to do with depth perception, colors and shadows. Light skin gives your face more depth and detail, especially when contoured with shadows
Screenshot 2024 06 18 135811

his cheekbones look more projected with light skin, as if his ones changed, but they didnt, its just his coloring

If you can It would be great, been thinking of how to look better in different lightings
it has to do with depth perception, colors and shadows. Light skin gives your face more depth and detail, especially when contoured with shadows View attachment 2989200

his cheekbones look more projected with light skin, as if his ones changed, but they didnt, its just his coloring
thats why o pry and barret look good in all photos, there lean and light skin.
Screenshot 2024 06 19 082240
Screenshot 2024 06 19 082226

these 2 pics are the same person.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back