Being Dumb ASF is better for development

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
TLDR: I don't mean literally dumb. I mean psychopathic so you consume whatever your body craves whenever you need it. Inb4 fat ppl

Obviously it is

I'm not talking about autism or down syndrome deformed ppl

I'm talking about how you saw in highschool and ever since elementary school, the bad "dumb" kids were the most tallest, biggest, most developed and best looking. Also why people in the hood begin and complete puberty earlier, finish growing in height earlier and often taller and more muscular, why people in the hood are physically superior and beat suburban ppl up so easily, why white people are afraid of black people, etc.

Being "smart" sacrifices development because you are too paranoid, anxious and listen to what everyone tells you. But I'm not talking about actual high IQ. This "smartness" is often just being a scared high inhib anxious paranoid bitch that listens to everybody and is scared of death and scared to take risks, the complete opposite of the "dumb" I'm describing.

Ofc I don't mean the well developed dumb jocks are necessarily literally retarded, however I been around them and they often are, talking very slow, reading slow, etc. But yeah, they are not necessarily literally retarded. They are just low inhib, dark triad, psychopathic and fearless when it comes to their life, so they naturally consume everything they want and don't give a fuck about what anybody thinks about or does to them about it. They have high survival IQ. It's like they were made to survive in caveman times. They're less disgusted by things to which increases low inhib and their ability to survive in a dirty disgusting roach infested environment for example

Another reason they may be dumber is because when you look good, you don't have to try in life, you live life on easy mode, so you don't need to get good grades in school unless you're an athlete but even then athlete grades are easy ASF any retard can pass those classes bruh. BROOTALLL BLACKPILL..

The ones in the smart kids classes were either rich and highly developed as they had all the resources they needed or middle class and built like a wimp that types on their computer all day everyday. The skinny wimp is created because they're too busy stressing over their future, academics and literally everything to even eat. The fat wimp is created from just sitting all day, different genetics, etc. Both are often built weird asf too. Ofc there are exceptions like with everything

But there's a reason why the nerd is stereotypically built the way they are and the jock is dumb and athletically fit. It's like the nerd is biologically compensating for their lack of athleticism

If you want to fix high inhib and want to have the jock brain, here is the solution:

Engage in fights. You'll notice after you get your face punched or slapped after a fight brutally, later the day and following days, your head will hurt and you will struggle to use your brain. I know from experience fighting

Bonesmashing zygos with fists and maybe brow ridge

SMOKE WEED ALL DAY EVERYDAY (most important)

Listen to rap music you actually love and it will influence your behaviors. Only works if you like rap

Be around low IQ aggressive ghetto people

Be around attractive women. Proven to increase T and risk taking behaviors

Commit crimes and get used to it

Shadowboxing for practice. Hit the gym everyday 30 minutes a day but don't follow a routine. Just hit whatever muscle you want and seek a pump that makes you look better after you finish the workout

Don't take hard classes. Have all Fs and school. Don't gaf about school. Don't gaf about your future. Stop wanting to be old. No matter if you're smart or dumb, who would want to be 80 fucking years old? I don't get it. That's not your prime. Just live life to eat all the food and fuck all the bitches you want now then die. That may sound dumb to you but that's how you're supposed to think and it's not dumb

Avoid mentally stimulating your brain or learning complex things like Math. Basically like I said don't care about academics. Jocks and thugs don't care and fuck bitches and make money regardless. Why should you? That's not fair. Do you want to be a beta bucks? Rather die right? Correct mindset brother

Hmm what else to lower IQ? All I can think of right now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Snowskinned, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
Who actually gonna read allat idk

Ain't even knew it was gonna be that long

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Snowskinned, alurmo, Suns9999 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
TLDR: I don't mean literally dumb. I mean psychopathic so you consume whatever your body craves whenever you need it. Inb4 fat ppl

Obviously it is

I'm not talking about autism or down syndrome deformed ppl

I'm talking about how you saw in highschool and ever since elementary school, the bad "dumb" kids were the most tallest, biggest, most developed and best looking. Also why people in the hood begin and complete puberty earlier, finish growing in height earlier and often taller and more muscular, why people in the hood are physically superior and beat suburban ppl up so easily, why white people are afraid of black people, etc.

Being "smart" sacrifices development because you are too paranoid, anxious and listen to what everyone tells you. But I'm not talking about actual high IQ. This "smartness" is often just being a scared high inhib anxious paranoid bitch that listens to everybody and is scared of death and scared to take risks, the complete opposite of the "dumb" I'm describing.

Ofc I don't mean the well developed dumb jocks are necessarily literally retarded, however I been around them and they often are, talking very slow, reading slow, etc. But yeah, they are not necessarily literally retarded. They are just low inhib, dark triad, psychopathic and fearless when it comes to their life, so they naturally consume everything they want and don't give a fuck about what anybody thinks about or does to them about it. They have high survival IQ. It's like they were made to survive in caveman times. They're less disgusted by things to which increases low inhib and their ability to survive in a dirty disgusting roach infested environment for example

Another reason they may be dumber is because when you look good, you don't have to try in life, you live life on easy mode, so you don't need to get good grades in school unless you're an athlete but even then athlete grades are easy ASF any retard can pass those classes bruh. BROOTALLL BLACKPILL..

The ones in the smart kids classes were either rich and highly developed as they had all the resources they needed or middle class and built like a wimp that types on their computer all day everyday. The skinny wimp is created because they're too busy stressing over their future, academics and literally everything to even eat. The fat wimp is created from just sitting all day, different genetics, etc. Both are often built weird asf too. Ofc there are exceptions like with everything

But there's a reason why the nerd is stereotypically built the way they are and the jock is dumb and athletically fit. It's like the nerd is biologically compensating for their lack of athleticism

If you want to fix high inhib and want to have the jock brain, here is the solution:

Engage in fights. You'll notice after you get your face punched or slapped after a fight brutally, later the day and following days, your head will hurt and you will struggle to use your brain. I know from experience fighting

Bonesmashing zygos with fists and maybe brow ridge

SMOKE WEED ALL DAY EVERYDAY (most important)

Listen to rap music you actually love and it will influence your behaviors. Only works if you like rap

Be around low IQ aggressive ghetto people

Be around attractive women. Proven to increase T and risk taking behaviors

Commit crimes and get used to it

Shadowboxing for practice. Hit the gym everyday 30 minutes a day but don't follow a routine. Just hit whatever muscle you want and seek a pump that makes you look better after you finish the workout

Don't take hard classes. Have all Fs and school. Don't gaf about school. Don't gaf about your future. Stop wanting to be old. No matter if you're smart or dumb, who would want to be 80 fucking years old? I don't get it. That's not your prime. Just live life to eat all the food and fuck all the bitches you want now then die. That may sound dumb to you but that's how you're supposed to think and it's not dumb

Avoid mentally stimulating your brain or learning complex things like Math. Basically like I said don't care about academics. Jocks and thugs don't care and fuck bitches and make money regardless. Why should you? That's not fair. Do you want to be a beta bucks? Rather die right? Correct mindset brother

Hmm what else to lower IQ? All I can think of right now
why in gods name did i read this thread

The only real cure for high inhib is a diff childhood

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and EvilDarkskinManlet
We think similarly

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Y'all niggas rep anything

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico