Being European American is the greatest thing ever, specifically the Northeast

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I have a rich history here. I have family who served in the Revolutionary War, WW1, WW2, Vietnam. Settlers, pioneers.

Wow, I love being White

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, |Daddy_Zygos|, ElTruecel and 4 others
and now your bloodline ends on this forum :cry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, noobs, Ghoulish and 1 other person
I really like this song called “Sailing to Philadelphia” that’s about these two surveyors in Colonial America, makes me very nostalgic and proud of my ancestors i guess

• Love it
Reactions: ey88
I have a rich history here. I have family who served in the Revolutionary War, WW1, WW2, Vietnam. Settlers, pioneers.

Wow, I love being White
I love the fact my country is older than USA :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
The greatest nation on Earth.

• +1
Cope Serbcuck, you have contributed nothing of value to the world except maybe for Nikolas Tesla.
your's history is poor retard
America is on leash by jews, stfu now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, Putin, cromagnon and 1 other person
American history fucking sucks nigger the jews have you on a leash and your country is notorious for being shit only cool stuff is the cia and how strong the military is.

Looked cooler when British tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Putin, ElTruecel and cromagnon
See im american and white, but not american white. Theres a difference

Wow, I love being White
U fought for the jews bro 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, ElTruecel and cromagnon
American history fucking sucks nigger the jews have you on a leash and your country is notorious for being shit only cool stuff is the cia and how strong the military is.

Looked cooler when British tbh
Keep coping, not a word

Also “looked cooler when British” JFL at this logic calling us Jew-run then complimenting the British Empire which was literally the breeding ground for globalization and Jewish influence :lul:

Keep coping, not a word

Also “looked cooler when British” JFL at this logic calling us Jew-run then complimenting the British Empire which was literally the breeding ground for globalization and Jewish influence :lul:
Not a word

Proceeds to explain my whole point in depth what a nigger

Also Ofc I’m gonna compliment them I’m literally British 😹🤙

Come back bhai joos gonna joo if I’m without yoo

• JFL
Not a word

Proceeds to explain my whole point in depth what a nigger

Also Ofc I’m gonna compliment them I’m literally British 😹🤙

Come back bhai joos gonna joo if I’m without yoo
you say that “America is on a leash by Jews” as if that’s not the entire history of the British empire summed up into a sentence.

“Run and controlled by kikes”

If it were not for your retarded colonial endeavors, importing slaves and browns for your menial labor, the white race wouldn’t be in the shit position it’s in today.

you say that “America is on a leash by Jews” as if that’s not the entire history of the British empire summed up into a sentence.

“Run and controlled by kikes”

If it were not for your retarded colonial endeavors, importing slaves and browns for your menial labor, the white race wouldn’t be in the shit position it’s in today.
How was the British empire ram by jews?

Importing slaves doesn’t mean shit the reason why so many whites are here is cuz of immigration which the us also takes part in.

Also you descended from us respect ur daddy

Joos gonna joo if I’m without yoo I’m putting that as my sentence thing below my username

• JFL
The greatest nation on Earth.

Wow, I love being White
If Americans are so great, why are they and their government such ungrateful dogs who have been barking for 70 years at the country that gave them independence twice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back