being extroverted is everything in life

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
making money, making friends, getting girlfriends etc etc

everything is so much easier if youre extroverted/low inhib

u dont even rly need that much looks. my extroverted normie friends do better than my better looking high inhib/introverted mates

drugmax asap

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Patriot, AspiringMogger and 9 others
To be an extrovert, you have to be confident. For that, you need resources (genetic, material or human), or a combination of them. When you feel you have none of them, or not enough of them, whenever you speak, you speak with fear, in any circumstance.

Resources are pushing you forward, and keep you above the water. In their absence, foids avoid you, because you bring nothing to the table, their table, and the table of your potential kids and extended family.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Nah introverted mogs cause you don't crave social interactions

• +1
Too self conscious

I wish I had the confidence of some 75 IQ people :forcedsmile: Those guys don't give a damn what the world thinks of them or how dumb they actually appear to be

• +1
Too self conscious

I wish I had the confidence of some 75 IQ people :forcedsmile: Those guys don't give a damn what the world thinks of them or how dumb they actually appear to be
its so fucking stupid to underrate low inhib.

i see it eveyr single fucking day. guys i mog completely in height physique or face that just know what to say, that dont think about what they say and just do it and have girls around them. ugly ass motherfuckers. short guys. me being a shy retard im often near them not saying anything going unoticed, so i hear the shit these guys say.

they are just perfect at talking, they say things that would come extremely cringe if i said them because they do it in the right tone, volume with the right facial expressions and shit like that. i could say the exact same things people would still instantly know im autistic

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
its so fucking stupid to underrate low inhib.

i see it eveyr single fucking day. guys i mog completely in height physique or face that just know what to say, that dont think about what they say and just do it and have girls around them. ugly ass motherfuckers. short guys. me being a shy retard im often near them not saying anything going unoticed, so i hear the shit these guys say.

they are just perfect at talking, they say things that would come extremely cringe if i said them because they do it in the right tone, volume with the right facial expressions and shit like that. i could say the exact same things people would still instantly know im autistic
Just buy a PUA course and learn the tricks

making money, making friends, getting girlfriends etc etc

everything is so much easier if youre extroverted/low inhib

u dont even rly need that much looks. my extroverted normie friends do better than my better looking high inhib/introverted mates

drugmax asap
Is there a method to achieve that other than drugs

bro thats why our women prefer ethnics nowadays

cuz theyre low inhib extroverts and we're introverted cucks

Is there a method to achieve that other than drugs
you can try to fake it

i faked it when i got in class and every single person liked me but after a while the old me took over and then it was just a couple of people

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
bro thats why our women prefer ethnics nowadays

cuz theyre low inhib extroverts and we're introverted cucks
So its just everything in dating.

Cause these ethnics aren't succeeding in anything else in life lmao

So its just everything in dating.

Cause these ethnics aren't succeeding in anything else in life lmao
i wouldnt say so. when it comes to business most people i know who are semi successful to successful are also extroverted ethnics. of course the average arab will be a loser IRL but thats cuz they have the iq of apes

social circle wise they also always have many many friends

Dude thinks drugs makes you sociable long term😂😂😂😂😂 💀💀💀
Very poor advice lol

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Clark69 and Darkeningstar
Introverts can do all of that, you confuse introverts with socially awkward people

Dude thinks drugs makes you sociable long term😂😂😂😂😂 💀💀💀
Very poor advice lol
i never said long term. sometimes u need them for a starter and then u can continue without them

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
just be low inhib to be billionaire and get stacy while looking like shit theory

just be low inhib to be billionaire and get stacy while looking like shit theory
in theory yes

low inhibition is a very important thing u need to get rich

no extrovert for your face

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and ALP
I think I’d be unstoppable on coke. That’s why I won’t try it

You need to be ATLEAST MTN tho. If you think you can be succesfull in life as a 4-/10 looks, you can't.

Cope. 6’5/6’7 Tyrone/ Chad will mog your friends

Cope. 6’5/6’7 Tyrone/ Chad will mog your friends
ofc they will jfl

but its not achievable so i cope with stuff thats easier to get

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte