Being fat and unkempt throughout high school is gonna haunt me for life

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
All I needed was someone to blackpill me back when I was 14. My friends who I now mog after losing 10+ Kilos and taking care of my appearance had so many experiences I didn’t because I was a fucking lardass back then. I was a fucking fatass for most of my teens WTF was wrong with me. My younger bro is naturally lean af and I’m jealous as fuck because I know his experience is gonna mog mine while I watch. Fucking hate my life nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, vaninskybird, Erik-Jón and 2 others
Ascend at uni then. Ascending at 21-23 is the best since it naturally coincides with the beginning of your peak

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and House Lannister
I was 86 kilos 25% bf at 5’9 back then 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️Seriously what was I thinking

Ascend at uni then. Ascending at 21-23 is the best since it naturally coincides with the beginning of your peak
Biggest cope I have ever seen tbh 18 is already way too late and will mentally damage you, can’t believe you said 21-23

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 15827
Biggest cope I have ever seen tbh 18 is already way too late and will mentally damage you, can’t believe you said 21-23
I am mentally scarred nigga. But better ascend later than never

I am mentally scarred nigga. But better ascend later than never
I’m 19 and feel like it is way too late for me. My friends already had GFs when they were 12-13, I feel like that is the best age to ascend, when you are still very young and hormones are everywhere

I’m 19 and feel like it is way too late for me. My friends already had GFs when they were 12-13, I feel like that is the best age to ascend, when you are still very young and hormones are everywhere
What else can we do bro. No point in giving up it’s not like we’re 30