Being fat in puberty

M

madaaa

Iron
I know being overweight in puberty can make your testosterone levels low and make your penile length shorter or having a high pitched voice or wide hips and all that. But what is considered overweight like does being at 21 to 23 bmi and having a little extra fat have a lot of consequences on your testosterone levels or are we taking about really overweight. And if you have some extra fat is it really worth it to go on a caloric deficit and risk stunting growth ? (22.6 bmi)

If youre questioning it you are most likely overweight
I mean I was overweight before but not that much lost 15kg was so skinny that I looked sick then now I gained 8 kg but everyone is telling me that I’m still skinny but im still worrying about it

What’s the best way to go about it without stunting growth? Heard that the best way to go about it is increasing physical activity rather than starving yourself but I’m already boxing 5 times a week for 2h each and sometime do extra work on my own

I know being overweight in puberty can make your testosterone levels low and make your penile length shorter or having a high pitched voice or wide hips and all that. But what is considered overweight like does being at 21 to 23 bmi and having a little extra fat have a lot of consequences on your testosterone levels or are we taking about really overweight. And if you have some extra fat is it really worth it to go on a caloric deficit and risk stunting growth ? (22.6 bmi)
just maingain and hormonemaxx your bmi is in the normal range so its not like your fucking huge fat fuck. caloric deficits are counter productive to bone growth and can stunt you growth

• +1
Reactions: madaaa
What’s the best way to go about it without stunting growth? Heard that the best way to go about it is increasing physical activity rather than starving yourself but I’m already boxing 5 times a week for 2h each and sometime do extra work on my own
track or calories/nutrients, find your maintenance, eat 60-80% meat and 40-20% un refined vegetation for 3 or 6 months, sleep well and you will be leaner by the end of it while also encouraging your hormone production as well. good things come to those who put the time and work in

• +1
Rely on BMI for as long as you're not muscular.

• +1
track or calories/nutrients, find your maintenance, eat 60-80% meat and 40-20% un refined vegetation for 3 or 6 months, sleep well and you will be leaner by the end of it while also encouraging your hormone production as well. good things come to those who put the time and work in
Thanks

You're welcome. To clarify, I'm not saying you'll look as good at a BMI of 24 as with a BMI of 20, but in terms of health, you're only really at risk at 25 or above, except if you built 10+ lbs of muscle, which would take at least 8 months of consistent training in the gym training most of the muscles in the body.

• +1