Being fat is brutal

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
You have great bone structure? Well, if you are above 15% bf your beautiful bones are covered with fat. I've seen the difference between being fat and less fat and it's brutal. Can't wait to drop 10kg of fat. If you are never lean you never know how you really are. This is just an atomic blackpill. Boys let's auschwitzmaxx and leanmaxx. We can do it.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SocietyIsSolipsistic, BigBoy and 4 others
just dont eat theorem

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
The only brutal things are things that are (almost) unchangeable tbh. Being fat isn't one of them

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 1332, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
Being fat is a choice, unlike having a long midface

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
Go be fat somewhere else

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
I'm bloated with a compact midface, it's brutal
same, im at 13% bf but i think i have bad fat distribution genetics or maybe im just boneless subhuman idk
regardless gonna cut down to 10

Well in my case I can see and feel my bones at 20% bf so that's why I'm depressed about being fat, missing so much potential
calorie deficit, be happy you have a direct cheap path to ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 8608
You have great bone structure? Well, if you are above 15% bf your beautiful bones are covered with fat. I've seen the difference between being fat and less fat and it's brutal. Can't wait to drop 10kg of fat. If you are never lean you never know how you really are. This is just an atomic blackpill. Boys let's auschwitzmaxx and leanmaxx. We can do it.
just water fast bro

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
What a meme post. Greycel as usual.

Try being manlet.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
No stop coping
Even if you are fat you should have some structure in your face
If you dont then your weight loss result will be shit

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
What's your plan? I'm doing 20/4 fasting, and hoping I can do some 48hr fasts too

Shit thread, kys

Having long midface/ long and narrow skull/ low ipd/ narrow and thin frame is brutal
Also
7c498e03c058c6d3bfc94c9dc9d10661
Images 3
De9943b2e980671beda79023cb34d35c
082e27b2c95823515b47ae75c1849966

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Would say being Manlet and fat equally bad
I literally just implied that it's not. Short height is a nearly unfixable failo (LL is a pipe dream for the majority of people), while being fat is fixable by controlling what goes in your mouth for a few months and not being a lazy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
Literally the easiest thing to change. And people who have been fat for most of their lives usually have a decent fce bone structure buried underneath for some reason, look at the transformations online. Fuck fatcel volcels tbh.

funny-11418-20.jpg

Gauy39n.jpg
wm39uZVYfaYvkMN3yUdvyYJ1pNUVnjHOlOpQxs6zb_Y.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and ProAcktiv
low bodyfat is the biggest cope Ive ever seen in my live. if you have good bonestructure you will always look good. my brother is legit 170cm and is almost 100kg and his face doesnt even look fat, he has visible bone structure and zygos because he has insane bone structure. go cope somewhere else with being fat is bad. having no bones is bad

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
low bodyfat is the biggest cope Ive ever seen in my live. if you have good bonestructure you will always look good. my brother is legit 170cm and is almost 100kg and his face doesnt even look fat, he has visible bone structure and zygos because he has insane bone structure. go cope somewhere else with being fat is bad. having no bones is bad
Fatfriend

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SocietyIsSolipsistic