Being fatherless is one of the biggest disadvantages in life

RecessedCels

RecessedCels

Bronze
Having an absent father will fuck your life up. You're going to be poor and mentally ill. If your dad was some 6,5 slayer it might not be as bad, but if he was average or ugh you're doomed. You're going to try seek for validation on the internet due to the feelings of being unloved and unwanted. If you're a fatherless, poor and mentally ill sub5 it's literally over and you could just pick up the rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, piec, EvilDarkskinManlet and 3 others
Current situation for me growing up , can therapy fix this ??

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and NZb6Air
Current situation for me growing up , can therapy fix this ??
Same man. I don't know if therapy can actually fix it. I do hope everything works out well for you man ❤️

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and irkkedmulatto
Same man. I don't know if therapy can actually fix it. I do hope everything works out well for you man ❤️
Thanks bro ❤️❤️, I’m basically my brothers dad im advising him in life so he doesn’t have shit mental health like me growing up

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, mrmogger2882 and RecessedCels
Thanks bro ❤️❤️, I’m basically my brothers dad im advising him in life so he doesn’t have shit mental health like me growing up
You're a good person. At which age did your dad leave you?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and irkkedmulatto
Having an absent father will fuck your life up. You're going to be poor and mentally ill. If your dad was some 6,5 slayer it might not be as bad, but if he was average or ugh you're doomed. You're going to try seek for validation on the internet due to the feelings of being unloved and unwanted. If you're a fatherless, poor and mentally ill sub5 it's literally over and you could just pick up the rope
True i became a nazi because of this motherfucker

You're going to be poor and mentally ill.
You're going to try seek for validation on the internet due to the feelings of being unloved and unwanted.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
Brutal af. No offence do you look at your mom differently as it was a one night stand
It wasn't a one night stand. They were never married but they were together for a few years. After that I would see my dad every 2 weeks. That lasted untill I was 10. The last time I saw him was in 2021 at my grandpa's funeral. But yeah I do view my mom differently. She also fucked up raising me. Ignoring lots of signs

It wasn't a one night stand. They were never married but they were together for a few years. After that I would see my dad every 2 weeks. That lasted untill I was 10. The last time I saw him was in 2021 at my grandpa's funeral. But yeah I do view my mom differently. She also fucked up raising me. Ignoring lots of signs
My bad for assuming brah. I can’t feel what happened to you but I can try to understand. People like them don’t deserve kids. Sorry you had to go through that

• +1
Reactions: RecessedCels
People deal with these things differently. Growing up I never felt like I missed out on anything by not having a present father, but as I grow I realise how much I’ve missed out/ what is and isn’t normal

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel