being forgotten is the worst thing that could happen to you

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Be loyal to what matters.
imagine all the things you done in your life, every action, every effort, is wasted because you just got forgotten by everyone after you died...your just yk, gone, nobody will remember any of us after we die

only famous ppl like Hitler, or Jesus, or I don't fucking know, niggas that changed history will never be forgotten because they changed the world and left a mark, negative or positive idc, but they did leave one

tbh I'd live a life full of negative shit and bla bla, if it means that I am not going to forgotten, even if I'll be remember as an evil ass nigga, I just want to let the world know I'm here and I was here, idk

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and grungymallard97
a

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
no
why you care if people remember you
you are dead

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Dystopian, Klasik616 and 3 others
no
why you care if people remember you
you are dead
nigga then why tf I did allat effort in life just to be forgotten forever it's like saying
let's become rich just to never spend one dollar again

11 viewers yet no reply no reaction damn niggas😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻

That's why you dont put too much effort into life and try to keep your cortisol levels down at all moments

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and PeakIncels
That's why you dont put too much effort into life and try to keep your cortisol levels down at all moments
how you do that tho bro idk I'm always nervous and tense that I'm gn die any moment I think I'm just crazy and pussy tbh

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
how you do that tho bro idk I'm always nervous and tense that I'm gn die any moment I think I'm just crazy and pussy tbh
Everyone goes through that phase of always stressing, after a while you'll find a way to cope, everyone has a different way

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Everyone goes through that phase of always stressing, after a while you'll find a way to cope, everyone has a different way
what's yours bro

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
Sounds like narcissism

• +1
Sounds like narcissism
nah man I ain't narcy I'm a stone cold incel but it's not even ab looks it's just about not being a worthless nigga that have been on earth spent his time and then gone again, I don't want that, I want to make the time I'm here important, even if only one person will always remember me

there-are-three-deaths-the-first-is-when-the-body-ceases-to.jpg

• +1
Dnrd the worst thing that could happen to you is having shit genetics and XY chromosomes

• +1
I hope they forget me

• +1
Reactions: Poopless One and PeakIncels