being friends with a careless guy

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
Being friends with an unreliable person: So, I have this friend who constantly bails on our plans to spend time with his girlfriend. There was even one time when he left me waiting for an hour at our usual meeting spot, only to send a message saying, "Sorry, I want to hang out with my girlfriend today." Like what the fuck kind of behavior is that?:lul: He always says that love is more important, and I get that, but there’s a limit to everything. I’ve tried talking to him about it, but he just brushes off my concerns with the same "love is more important" excuse. And before you suggest that I should drop him, I can’t. He’s my only close friend (only at certian times), plus our mothers are very close friends. Any advice?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and NoseProphecy
sounds like you need to find new friends.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, h111 and 2ndChico
how i feel rn

Attachments

• Download (51).mp4
    1.6 MB
There is no brotherhood

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and xaxanibber
y r u still friends with him u fucking pussy ?

• +1
Reactions: 2ndChico
If you dont have a gf u can only be friends with a guy who has no gf

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
Drop him and look for new friends

• +1
Reactions: 2ndChico
Attention cucked fr

hey ill be friends with you

• +1
Reactions: klimo and xaxanibber
Dang brother. How do you live w that shit?
hard at first, then got super blackpilled and failed school, so now i gotta re do a bunch of things, but all this is because im low iq and autistic as well as ugly

• +1
Reactions: klimo
hard at first, then got super blackpilled and failed school, so now i gotta re do a bunch of things, but all this is because im low iq and autistic as well as ugly
6'5? If you are white and not fat as fuck, move to japan and get a sugar mommy

6'5? If you are not fat as fuck and white, move to japan and get a sugar mommy
"move to japan" with what money dude ? lmfao the uk economy is terrible, ask any1 uk fag on here and they'll tell u the same, it's impossible to make money here

and I don't find asian women attractive, they also dont find me attractive.

• +1
Reactions: klimo
Bro you waited for him for an hour outside just so that he texts you, he would rather chill with his gf? thats disrespectful af and he is a simp, just go do some sports and you will find new friends

• +1
"move to japan" with what money dude ? lmfao the uk economy is terrible, ask any1 uk fag on here and they'll tell u the same, it's impossible to make money here

and I don't find asian women attractive, they also dont find me attractive.
It will even get worse if nigel farage gets voted in. Move to one of the nordic countries and feast on their tax money

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It will even get worse if nigel farage gets voted in. Move to one of the nordic countries and feast in their tax money
if only i could move

• So Sad
Bro you waited for him for an hour outside just so that he texts you, he would rather chill with his gf? thats disrespectful af and he is a simp, just go do some sports and you will find new friends
I used to play soccer, but got bullied by everyone lol

I used to play soccer, but got bullied by everyone lol
Go to martial arts
Or just join facebook groups for all kinds of acitivies. There are social groups on whstapp and telegram where I live

• +1
Go to martial arts
Or just join facebook groups for all kinds of acitivies. There are social groups on whstapp and telegram where I live
What about the military? I kinda wanna join. Im just wayyy out of shape

Edit: when I turn 18 obviously

What about the military? I kinda wanna join. Im just wayyy out of shape

Edit: when I turn 18 obviously
Yeah you can do it for half a year or a year, good experience

• +1