Being friends with ethnics(curries and ESPECIALLY chinks) is a massive failo IRL

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Worse than being friends with manlets. You will never have optimal chad status with them because most white women hate ethnic males especially chinks.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 5349, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
I can confirm this as a 3/10 Persian subhuman. No one ever wanted to be my friend in Highschool bro

(for reference) I look identical to this guy:
Short Ugly and Brown
except with slightly better eyes, teeth BUT I have way worse jaw, cheekbones, nose tip, and chin

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, PersianKingdom and Deleted member 5180
I can confirm this as a 3/10 Persian subhuman

I look identical to this guy:
Short Ugly and Brown
except with slightly better eyes, teeth BUT with way worse jaw, cheekbones, nose tip, and chin
Oh dude fuck off you fucking larping cunt you look nowhere near him

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, LordNorwood, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
Brutal, must be why whites don’t like me

Oh dude fuck off you fucking larping cunt you look nowhere near him
Your right, I look worse than him because my jaws are more recessed

• So Sad
Reactions: PersianKingdom
I’m white passing but I only hang out with niggers because the roasting sessions and the gossiping is way funnier. But if you hang out with a social circle that you mog then your chances of slaying go higher because all the females you hang out with will prefer you...that’s assuming those ethnics actively hang out with females though.

• So Sad
Broo...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and PersianKingdom
I can confirm this as a 3/10 Persian subhuman. No one ever wanted to be my friend in Highschool bro

(for reference) I look identical to this guy:
Short Ugly and Brown
except with slightly better eyes, teeth BUT I have way worse jaw, cheekbones, nose tip, and chin
You mog him by a huge margin but you if you fix those failos you will be a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Only if you have a long midface

• So Sad
You mog him by a huge margin but you if you fix those failos you will be a slayer.
If I mog him by a huge margin then why do women treat me so badly?

Ethnic girls always ignore me and white girls always give me dirty looks

Also I am KHHTV

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, PersianKingdom and Greeicy
If I mog him by a huge margin then why do women treat me so badly?

Ethnic girls always ignore me and white girls always give me dirty looks

Also I am KHHTV
Honestly bro I can definitely see you getting ignored with how you currently look because you are average and that big nose recessed bones combo is worse than being average but with normal bones and small nose. You are saved by eye area and already have a good base for surgerymaxxing so it’s best for you to start saving up money for real if you don’t want to suffer through college. If you can get a rhinoplasty before hitting 18 then I advise you to do it...go beg your parents or some shit like that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and PersianKingdom
Honestly bro I can definitely see you getting ignored with how you currently look because you are average and that big nose recessed bones combo is worse than being average but with normal bones and small nose. You are saved by eye area and already have a good base for surgerymaxxing so it’s best for you to start saving up money for real if you don’t want to suffer through college. If you can get a rhinoplasty before hitting 18 then I advise you to do it...go beg your parents or some shit like that.
What am I/10 in your opinion? or /8psl? am I 3/10?

I talked to Faceandlms and he was telling me the benchmarks for a GF is +4/10 for white guys and +6/10 for ethnics

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and PersianKingdom
What am I/10 in your opinion? or /8psl? am I 3/10?

I talked to Faceandlms and he was telling me the benchmarks for a GF is +4/10 for white guys and +6/10 for ethnics
I think the bechmark for ethnics is 5/10 + 6’3 or 6/10 + 5’11. White guys is 4/10 + 5’11”.

I think you’re 4.5/10 but you have the right amount of fixable failos that through serious surgerymaxxing you could ascend to 8/10. Be glad that at least you have a good base and your fate as a below average ethnic isn’t completely sealed through low IPD or long midface or extremely subhuman eye area.

• So Sad
I hate gooks

Curries aren't bad. I kinda grew to like them ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and PersianKingdom
I hate gooks

Curries aren't bad. I kinda grew to like them ngl
Yeah I don't dislike curries either if anything I like indians and 99% of the ones I've met are extremely kind and respectul.

Same doesn't apply to gooks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PersianKingdom and Deleted member 3328
I think the bechmark for ethnics is 5/10 + 6’3 or 6/10 + 5’11. White guys is 4/10 + 5’11”.

I think you’re 4.5/10 but you have the right amount of fixable failos that through serious surgerymaxxing you could ascend to 8/10. Be glad that at least you have a good base and your fate as a below average ethnic isn’t completely sealed through low IPD or long midface or extremely subhuman eye area.
Do you really think I'm 4.5/10? 🤗:heart: I thought I was a lot lower like around 3/10 because I genuinely get treated like garbage irl

What do you think I would be looks wise after 11mm's of segmental 3piece lefort 1 and Bsso, nasal base rotation, and genioplasty for chin lengthening down?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PersianKingdom and Alt Number 3
Do you really think I'm 4.5/10? 🤗:heart: I thought I was a lot lower like around 3/10 because I genuinely get treated like garbage irl

What do you think I would be able to reach looks wise after 11mm's of segmental 3piece lefort 1 and Bsso, nasal base rotation, and genioplasty for chin lengthening down?
Short Ugly and Brown

AVI HALO, I AM MIRIN SON.

• So Sad

What do you think I would be looks wise after 11mm's of segmental 3piece lefort 1 and Bsso, nasal base rotation, and genioplasty for chin lengthening down?
Assuming you get all those surgeries at a reputable maxillofacial surgeon with a good portfolio, you would probably reach 7/10 and 7.5/10 with rhinoplasty then you can take it up a notch by getting cheek and jaw fillers to reach 8/10 and obviously gymceling. I suggest you get a rhinoplasty as soon as possible though because your nose makes your face look like it’s lens distorted.

• So Sad
I’m white passing but I only hang out with niggers because the roasting sessions and the gossiping is way funnier. But if you hang out with a social circle that you mog then your chances of slaying go higher because all the females you hang out with will prefer you...that’s assuming those ethnics actively hang out with females though.
High IQ as fuck.
If you're not at least 2nd best looking in your social circle assuming they are NT and not subhuman its not worth it if they mog you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Greeicy and PersianKingdom
Bump

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

Fucking brutal.

@Greeicy

Would you consider me white passing?

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
No. You would look whiter if you fix your eye area though.

Lol really? Interesting

Certainly I am viewed as ethnic by white women in Australia- I'm not attracted to them though.

I slept with a black girl in 2018 who referred to me as white.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Lol really? Interesting

Certainly I am viewed as ethnic by white women in Australia- I'm not attracted to them though.

I slept with a black girl in 2018 who referred to me as white.
You don’t look white at all because of your facial structure.

• +1
Nah
If i fuck with you I don't care bout ethnicity

• Love it