Being gl tall man give you the power.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
It gives you power of doing and saying what you think. If i was 6psl, i would get interest of many many foids. I could fuck them of course but this thread is not about it. I could finally say what i think. I could bash them on thier normie lifestyle, parties, drugs, alcohol, all that shit that i hate. Its such a turn off when i see pics of foid with beer while stalking her on facebook. I would still fuck her but... im really annoyed. I could fuck them once and talk trash on normie lifestyle. Imagine foid trying trying to go to your house to fuck instead of going to the party with her frieds. Thats true succes

• +1
Reactions: zeno and TsarTsar444
Screenshot 20200207 144305 Gallery

Тако је брате

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1973, Hades and 4 others
And yet you are barely 3,5psl and should hide your face when you go out of house

Elliot Rodger was an psl God compared to you and he still killed himself.

Now think about how your chances are in life...

And yet you are barely 3,5psl and should hide your face when you go out of house

Elliot Rodger was an psl God compared to you and he still killed himself.

Now think about how your chances are in life...
i will ldar but ok. Im happy to be insulted. Its fun

ok, but youre doing this randmly when i didnt asked
Because you annoy me so hard

How can such an ugly as you think that he is goodlooking or has such an absurd phantasy like "cucking other guys, have threesome"

Are you retarded

It's like a guy with no legs wants to be the best runner in the world

Dude you need a hard reality check

How can such an ugly as you think that he is goodlooking or has such an absurd phantasy like "cucking other guys, have threesome"

Are you retarded

ok, i will keep annoying you. And i dont think im gl, i think that i should be gl and i wont accpet ugly foids and not being hottest guy in the school/town/social cirlce. I rather rope or ldar as a perma virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177 and zeno

Are you retarded

Dude you need a hard reality check
BUREEEEK

Not even burak ozcivit gets as much validation on life as pietrosiek wants

Guy is limited with turkey, dated maybe 5 Stacy's in life

Never had threesome, never cucked somebody

Do people know how you look from the front? You're about 8 inches taller than most Polish women, so they should see you like a giant from below

• +1
Reactions: zeno
Do people know how you look from the front? You're about 8 inches taller than most Polish women, so they should see you like a giant from below
legit, if youre tall you need to take pics from a lower angle aswell, see how u look when you look down at them also

legit, if youre tall you need to take pics from a lower angle aswell, see how u look when you look down at them also
He's 6'2

• Woah
Reactions: zeno
Maybe if girls watch you from below they don't see that you look like an grumpy old lady

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Sometimes i ask myself if u r really a tard or just bored

IMG 20200207 215128
IMG 20200207 215145