being good at sports only matters when you are a teen

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
if yu are athletic when you are old, like 25+, people gonna see you as a weird. you are supposed to be a potato after a certain point, women love potatoes

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 24278, LampPostPrime and 2 others
if yu are athletic when you are old, like 25+, people gonna see you as a weird. you are supposed to be a potato after a certain point, women love potatoes
Not really man. Depends on the society.

I think a lot of your issues also stem from your shitty Greek society. They seem like hateful rotters that want to drag everything down (or at best ignore the good deeds of others).

As much as I like to give you shit here just for the fun of it, you're probably a healthier individual that couldn't cope with the shitty customs and standards of living in Greece. You suffer from mental issues, but so is everyone else around you; so you don't even notice and get pulled back to something that makes some sense.

I would distance myself from them ASAP. If not physically, at least mentally.

Last edited:
I think a lot of your issues also stem from your shitty Greek society. They seem like hateful rotters that want to drag everything down (or at best ignore the good deeds of others).

As much as I like to give you shit here just for the fun of it, you're probably a healthier individual that couldn't cope with the shitty customs and standards of living in Greece. You suffer from mental issues, but so is everyone else around you; so you don't even notice and get pulled back to something that makes some sense.
yeah greece is a shitohole but i dont think its better in other countries or that i would have it better at least.

yeah greece is a shitohole but i dont think its better in other countries or that i would have it better at least.
You're calling sub MTBs as Stacies. I think that should clue you in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
You're calling sub MTBs as Stacies. I think that should clue you in.
they are stacies here though. average greek girl is a boneless potato. its a brutal countyr