being good athlete in high school is best maxxing you can do

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
title, by good athlete i mean good athlete, not some crazy prospect but solid one

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, PrinceofDarkness, diditeverbegin and 3 others
They tend to be looksmaxed even if bluepilled because ur genes and the amount of testosterone u were presented as an infant is highly indicative of how talented you’ll be with spots

Not to mention they are constantly excersizing leading to a low bodyfat optimal for growth during puberty

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and shizuku11111
They tend to be looksmaxed even if bluepilled because ur genes and the amount of testosterone u were presented as an infant is highly indicative of how talented you’ll be with spots

Not to mention they are constantly excersizing leading to a low bodyfat optimal for growth during puberty
not only that, but also puts you in bunch of nt social circles and meeting new people, girls

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Deleted member 21182
Im really good at sports but i have too much anxiety to join the teams

Im really good at sports but i have too much anxiety to join the teams
sorry to break it to you, but you are not as good as you think you are then

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
If you didnt run the fastest in recess it never began

If you didnt run the fastest in recess it never began
doesnt matter as long as you are not dead last or some embarassing bs, i meant sports as football, basketball

sorry to break it to you, but you are not as good as you think you are then
Nah im fucking goated my PE coach was trying to get me on the basketball team but i didnt cause the kids made me insecure

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, shizuku11111, midlatinocel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and alurmo
Nah im fucking goated my PE coach was trying to get me on the basketball team but i didnt cause the kids made me insecure
if you were goated you would actually join and be somewhere now, confidence comes from being good at something, if u are anxious, you werent as special as you think

• +1
if you were goated you would actually join and be somewhere now, confidence comes from being good at something, if u are anxious, you werent as special as you think
Nah but like i used to play in league i was in aau and i traveled across my state to play i was good i just moved states and have been too nervous to play since

doesnt matter as long as you are not dead last or some embarassing bs, i meant sports as football, basketball
No girl wants the guy who didnt come in first place

Nah but like i used to play in league i was in aau and i traveled across my state to play i was good i just moved states and have been too nervous to play since
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nah I’ve seen some dudes that piqued in highschool that can’t lift heavy rn or even build good physiques. But then again my highschool was shit. Football was ass, basketball was ass, they were good at running or soccer which were the bitch sports in my place. Few dudes who ran gear ended up not playing due to fear of being caught through testing.

cucked if talent-lesscel

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular