Being good looking as a girl is so easy

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Kind of water but still, just think about it.

Ofc we can cope with "they are attractive to normies but they wouldn't be attractive to us PSLers who know how to rate":soy::soy::soy:

...but we all know that all those guys would go with MTBs, given a chance.

Women don't start balding, as long as they have 1 good facial feature they are at least average.

This could be a pointy chin, feminine zygos, good eye area, good nose etc.

Even if they store a bit more fat in the face, they are still percieved as attractive to normies.

Meanwhile, a man with chubby cheeks is considered "boneless" here and widely seen as lacking dimorphism.

It takes extreme things to be gl as a man, while as a female you can not only be good looking more easily but also have much more chances than your male looksmatch does

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Clown Show, ROTTING and 6 others
men take the species forward women are just a vassel for the infant so it makes sense why nature is unforgiving towards males. all the studies about the infant inheriting the mothers intelligence etc is hogwash. theres a reason why the y chromosome dna remains unchanged for centuries and the mt dna gets changed every generation.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, datboijj, \/orman and 5 others
Females just have to not be fat tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31388, BoredPrince, ROTTING and 6 others
men take the species forward women are just a vassel for the infant so it makes sense why nature is unforgiving towards males. all the studies about the infant inheriting the mothers intelligence etc is hogwash. theres a reason why the y chromosome dna remains unchanged for centuries and the mt dna gets changed every generation.
Holy based

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Females just have to not be fat tbh.
they can be even that. i have seen borderline obese females with lean submentals and defined ramus. while i who am 10 percent less bf than them look like a blob in the face except in certain lighting systems. women dont even have to worry about bf that much obvious exceptions models like lima.

they can be even that. i have seen borderline obese females with lean submentals and defined ramus. while i who am 10 percent less bf than them look like a blob in the face except in certain lighting systems. women dont even have to worry about bf that much obvious exceptions models like lima.
Yeah that's true females can be fat and have sharp features meanwhile i have to have a perfect diet and train H24.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
This isn’t true

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 21735
nah, they still need decent bones to be truly gl.

Kind of water but still, just think about it.

Ofc we can cope with "they are attractive to normies but they wouldn't be attractive to us PSLers who know how to rate":soy::soy::soy:

...but we all know that all those guys would go with MTBs, given a chance.

Women don't start balding, as long as they have 1 good facial feature they are at least average.

This could be a pointy chin, feminine zygos, good eye area, good nose etc.

Even if they store a bit more fat in the face, they are still percieved as attractive to normies.

Meanwhile, a man with chubby cheeks is considered "boneless" here and widely seen as lacking dimorphism.

It takes extreme things to be gl as a man, while as a female you can not only be good looking more easily but also have much more chances than your male looksmatch does
literally just be a skinny woman with a decent face and you can get pretty much any man you want

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and the BULL
yes for young women it's just be slim. old women can remain hot relatively easily too.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, \/orman, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
even if you aren't good looking you can hide flaws with make up

i think that make up is what makes a huge difference between male/female attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
even if you aren't good looking you can hide flaws with make up

i think that make up is what makes a huge difference between male/female attractiveness
not only that. i literally just need a good ass and tits and i'm horny. and higher t guys are both more gl and more horny. so women have it on tera easy mode when it comes to finding sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and Lonenely sigma
not only that. i literally just need a good ass and tits and i'm horny. and higher t guys are both more gl and more horny. so women have it on tera easy mode when it comes to finding sex.
for everything they have tera easy

90% of the famous women are famous thanks to the men they slept with
the cute secretaries who get fucked by the boss and get promotions, meanwhile their male counterpart wage slaves at the bottom of the ladder

they can use sex to get everything they want

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
for everything they have tera easy

90% of the famous women are famous thanks to the men they slept with
the cute secretaries who get fucked by the boss and get promotions, ecc
they can use sex to get everything they want
those benefits are only for legit foggers though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
if your htb secretary allowed you to have daily sex wouldn't you give her a better treatment, better pay?
foggers live heaven on heart daily but even mtb have privilegies

this is relatively speaking
and it's 2 million percent true you noob
delete ur acount

Shut up you anime watching Nigcel, and get back to slaving away at the warehouse.

The “women just have to not be fat” cope is retarded.
they still need good bones and soft features to be considered attractive.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Shut up you anime watching Nigcel, and get back to slaving away at the warehouse.

The “women just have to not be fat” cope is retarded.
they still need good bones and soft features to be considered attractive.
to be considered attractive you just need a lot of people willing to have sex with you
and all the research show that even the ugliest women have no real trouble with that
so you already lost this one
go back to the swamp

to be considered attractive you just need a lot of people willing to have sex with you
and all the research show that even the ugliest women have no real trouble with that
so you already lost this one
go back to the swamp
You are contradicting yourself.