Being good looking is not so great as you think

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I will recount some incidents that prove this

• When I went to the wedding of my cousin, my mom told me to wear the unflashiest black colour kurta and not to comb my hair so that I dont draw attention. Still whole look was on me
  • When I go to buy cigarettes, theres a guy who always smiles at me so I give him money. One day I didnt have enough so I just walked away ignoring him, next day he shouted that he doesnt want my money he just wants to see my face as it makes him happy. I felt bad.
  • I was walking on the street when a puppy was without its mother and crossing the road, it looked at me and got lost in my beauty that a car crushed it. I didnt even sleep that day
  • One christian guy told me his whole life story about cancer and finiding jesus etc then said I felt like when I saw you Jesus was asking me to talk to you becuase you have something special about you
  • Got eyefucekd everywhere in college despite being skinny fat with acne I got too self conscious and skipped most of my classes. Girls were brazenly making eye contact with me and doing doe eyes.
  • Even when I was in HS and had no bones , girls would come and stand next to me and they had rumours about me having many girlfriends in the whole school even though i WAS A loner and never talked to anyone. Only in 12 th grade when I got estrogen dominance and hypothyroidism and my looks descended did the rumours die

All of this to say Looks isnt something that will change your life, in fact it may even make you depressed and lead to your downfall or even death like the myth of Narcissus. Its why Greeks said too much beauty isnt a good thing. But I gave my promise to Lord Krishna that I will be a demigod in terms of my looks and uplift my people's SMV so even though I know my life will get way worse and painful when i ascend Ill have to do it. The fact that zygos appeared out of nowhere is proof that this is my destiny.

All this despite the fact im maximum MTN in photos due to very high bodyfat. IRL girls look at bone structure eye area and skull size, and physiognomy more than jawline or definition which is more imp in photos than irl.

@RichardSpencel @Bojack @Dr. Bludy @capybara @PseudoMaxxer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, EggKing, Hero of the Imperium and 31 others
We all now you ugly g

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 29670 and 24 others
We all now you ugly g
3377624 gtfo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12189, Deleted member 41749, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
We all now you ugly g
If im ugly and not desitned by Apollo to rule the Indus valley upto the Caucaus Belt then explain how I ascended despite being higher bodyfat in the after @Ai Impact . Inb4 morph its just one instagram filter
Jfl
Meeeeeee

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Skywalker, GuyFromSingapore and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Deleted member 29670, Deleted member 41749 and 16 others
How? all my ratios are perfect. Only flaw is droopy eyelids which for some its a halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 29670 and 11 others
bru what happened
My mom got corona and I prayed to god that ill do semen retention just make her good (this is before I knew she was a witch who threw away my only chance of getting lean (dinitrophenol) ELSE i would have fapped even more to trannies) . I said to God 2 months but I ended up doing 6 months, then Indra came in a dream and asked me what I would like I said I wanted a good bone structure( I should have just said be good looking) . So he granted me the boon and my bones became very good but I became fatter so theres no use.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, Deleted member 27635, zeshama and 7 others
My mom got corona and I prayed to god that ill do semen retention just make her good (this is before I knew she was a witch who threw away my only chance of getting lean (dinitrophenol) ELSE i would have fapped even more to trannies) . I said to God 2 months but I ended up doing 6 months, then Indra came in a dream and asked me what I would like I said I wanted a good bone structure( I should have just said be good looking) . So he granted me the boon and my bones became very good but I became fatter so theres no use.
Yeah I regret that I even asked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, tombradylover, Deleted member 27635 and 14 others
Sad we’re living in Kali Yuga, during the golden age the moggers ruled.

• +1
Reactions: GnosticDemiurge and BrahminBoss
Why is this forum so narcy all of a sudden everyone thinks they look good. Surprising for a bunch of virgins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 41749, Deleted member 27635 and 3 others
Why is this forum so narcy all of a sudden everyone thinks they look good. Surprising for a bunch of virgins.

Did you even read the post? Being good looking is a curse . I wish I was ugly and short

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749 and Deleted member 27635
nigga cure yo autism and enjoy life you too high iq for this shit

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and BrahminBoss
@inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • When I went to the wedding of my cousin, my mom told me to wear the unflashiest black colour kurta and not to comb my hair so that I dont draw attention. Still whole look was on me
  • When I go to buy cigarettes, theres a guy who always smiles at me so I give him money. One day I didnt have enough so I just walked away ignoring him, next day he shouted that he doesnt want my money he just wants to see my face as it makes him happy. I felt bad.
  • I was walking on the street when a puppy was without its mother and crossing the road, it looked at me and got lost in my beauty that a car crushed it. I didnt even sleep that day
  • One christian guy told me his whole life story about cancer and finiding jesus etc then said I felt like when I saw you Jesus was asking me to talk to you becuase you have something special about you
  • Got eyefucekd everywhere in college despite being skinny fat with acne I got too self conscious and skipped most of my classes. Girls were brazenly making eye contact with me and doing doe eyes.
  • Even when I was in HS and had no bones , girls would come and stand next to me and they had rumours about me having many girlfriends in the whole school even though i WAS A loner and never talked to anyone. Only in 12 th grade when I got estrogen dominance and hypothyroidism and my looks descended did the rumours die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749 and GuyFromSingapore
OP have you experienced teen love with a jb stacyjeeta

How would you know OP

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@Marsik @Iasacrko

@BombayVikings @defezman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
This is autism

• +1
Honestly, in India and social settings overall, they validate to cringe levels ,I knew guys in my uni with legit nothing going on for them apart from being lean with hair being treated like Brad Pitt or some shit. Girls are a bit inhibited for sex but immature and validate like crazy. My female co-worker in Chennai used to tell me I looked like a real life Goku JFL.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Maalik and BrahminBoss
The schizophrenia is whoopin bros ass rn 😭👎

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 2832 and 1 other person
Brutal witchcraft bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and BrahminBoss

All of this to say Looks isnt something that will change your life, in fact it may even make you depressed and lead to your downfall or even death like the myth of Narcissus. Its why Greeks said too much beauty isnt a good thing. But I gave my promise to Lord Krishna that I will be a demigod in terms of my looks and uplift my people's SMV so even though I know my life will get way worse and painful when i ascend Ill have to do it. The fact that zygos appeared out of nowhere is proof that this is my destiny.

All this despite the fact im maximum MTN in photos due to very high bodyfat. IRL girls look at bone structure eye area and skull size, and physiognomy more than jawline or definition which is more imp in photos than irl.

this is absolutely horrible. I feel so bad I would even consider taking your burden if it were possible

@Manletmachine @ResilientGoyim

Honestly, in India and social settings overall, they validate to cringe levels ,I knew guys in my uni with legit nothing going on for them apart from being lean with hair being treated like Brad Pitt or some shit. Girls are a bit inhibited for sex but immature and validate like crazy. My female co-worker in Chennai used to tell me I looked like a real life Goku JFL.
Yea even Devansh got told he looked like Roshan and cruise, but this is diff

how would you know, OP?

Jfl jfl

• JFL

Seweriaus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 16275, forevergymcelling and 2 others
Didnt read this low iq fucking thread but stfu u retarded ass TRANNY KYS, OVER AND OUT!!

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and BrahminBoss
How? all my ratios are perfect. Only flaw is droopy eyelids which for some its a halo
You’re literally in the bottom 10% of this forum looks wise (a place filled with sub animal cockroaches)

You look like a sewer rat

I’ve legit never seen anyone as delusional as you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and BrahminBoss
You’re literally in the bottom 10% of this forum looks wise (a place filled with sub animal cockroaches)

You look like a sewer rat

I’ve legit never seen anyone as delusional as you
My zygos have more mass in them than your whole peanut britbong skull you jelqing addicted hobbit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person