Being good looking TO GIRLS is most of time just hair at least for me

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
Can u relate? If I have very Basic hair style... I feel invisible to public but if I HAVE Thick Wavy messy hair with curtains and a lot of textures. I get insane amount of lols. Like its night and day difference. This make me believe that hair is can ascend u a lot of if you look unmaxed mtn.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and GabachoCopium
Ever since I've grown out my thick curly hair I get compliments every now and then, but it hasn't produced any results in terms of dating. Good hair is a halo but it's not a lifesaver like height

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees
Ever since I've grown out my thick curly hair I get compliments every now and then, but it hasn't produced any results in terms of dating. Good hair is a halo but it's not a lifesaver like height
IF u get compliment that is already good sign. How tall are u? You need to have body max if u want max your tall height. Looking tall lanky looks comical.

Nah, hair is cope when you have sub zero PSL . I remember i got laughed at when i was entering my local store to buy some cigs, group of foids at the entrance saw me and started laughing while covering their mouths with their hands and turning their bodies away for a sec. k-pop hairstyle shit and 6`1 if that is important for you.

Nah, hair is cope when you have sub zero PSL . I remember i got laughed at when i was entering my local store to buy some cigs, group of foids at the entrance saw me and started laughing while covering their mouths with their hands and turning their bodies away for a sec. k-pop hairstyle shit and 6`1 if that is important for you.
I said if u look at least mtn non softmaxed. If u are ltn. It Does not matter what hair you have.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees