Being Her TYPE vs. phenoTYPE -- What's the difference?!! Is it the same?!

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
I was wondering, if you're "her type" is that the same thing as being her preferable "genetic phenotype" or genotype? Like, we know hypergamy, girls naturally like a guy ABOVE their league with sexual affliction...

Like, if a girl likes YOU, does that mean she likes your PHENOTYPE, or is liking you a mix of everything, not just your looks? Like, your genes? Body language? For example, if I got a girl who likes me, will she like another guy who also shares my phenotype, or is it more convoluted than just that? Will she simp for other guys who are similar looking to me? Will she necessarily automatically like any dude just because he's 0.5 more PSL than me, even if he's nothing like my pheno/etc.? (doubt it) ATTRACTION IS LOOKS +PLUS+ MORE SPECIFICS AFTER!

Point is, attraction the feeling or liking a guy from a woman or girls' POV isn't just down to an exact numerical looks score, otherwise no girl would have the hots for Henry Cavill if there's Tyler Maher, or Jason Momoa if there's The Mountain, etc. IT'S GOTTA BE "HER TYPE" OR PHENO-"TYPE" TOO, BECAUSE OBJECTIVE WEIGHTED PSL IS MEANINGLESS WHEN TRYING TO ANALYZE WHY EXACTLY A GIRL MAY BE ATTRACTED TO A PARTICULAR GUY OUTSIDE OF JUST VAGUE NUMBERS WE THROW OUT. IT'S GOTTA BE SOME COMBINATION OF SHIT, CORRECT, BOYOS?!!! LIKE SHE WON'T LIKE ANY CLONES OF ME NECESSARILY!!!??

Thots? DO GENES REALLY MATTER TOO, NOT JUST LOOKS? LIKE, YOU CAN CLONE A HOT GUY BUT WITH INCEL PHEROMONES AND MANNERISMS AND BETA-ISH WEIRDNESS, HE WON'T BE FELT THE SAME WAY AS A MORE INNATELY, HUNKY MASC BRAH?

Thanks, Discuss

@Orc @Bonesbonesbonesbone @manletfuel @LooksOverAll @BloodClot @forevermirin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: syract2, bishōnenmaxxer and RoyaleWithCheese
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck and bishōnenmaxxer
Strong first post for a greycel. Wordy, but still somewhat to the point. Nice use of different colors as well. Docking points for the Black color in the end of the post, 99% of users run dark mode.

Above average, 4.2 PSL post.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, normie_joe, Acne Victim and 2 others
Erm you’d imagine so
But I think it’s looks mainly
I’d say past a point your race doesn’t matter too much (yes a handsome Indian will get less than a htn white, but the quality will be good still)
The ethnic still getting good looking girls

I’ve been told multiple times I don’t usually go for guys like you (I am curry) but if you’re good looking enough they will still consider and like you

For most part tho when a girl says a type it’s a pheno but it’s a certain looks level of that pheno

BUT it’s not just that specific pheno, a lot of girls who say I’m their ‘type’ always turns out it’s not curry’s specifically they like but they like mulattos just certain features eg curly hair for example will make them categorise you with them or like ethnics vary massively

My gf actually said first date I’m her type but she doesn’t like curry’s only me, so you can be deemed an exception to foids if ur not their tyoe

Girls don’t have hard types they consider everyone only if they fit a certain looks level imo