Being high inhib is a survival(fitness enhancing) mechanism for ugly men

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Stop the red pill cope @AllLookismRefugees(buddyboyoyouareretarded). Being alpha/commanding around women never was an adaptive behavior as an ugly man. Low self-esteem isn't bad per se, it is the way nature adapted to shitty physical phenotype based on social cues you pick up on throughout your life. Self-esteem is a proxy to your social worth which is highly intertwin with your physical attractiveness, especially when interacting with women. Being sexual direct with women as an ugly man would have gotten your ass beaten(and/or ostracized from the group) in ancestral time by the Chads which Stacy told them that you sexually harassed her. The solution isn't to go out and practice becoming lower inhib, it is to improve your looks which will naturally make you lower inhib as your personality matches your newly increased mate value.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, itsoverbuddyboyo, Swagwaffle and 14 others
Fears me

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 1106
did read
above average IQ

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Time Travel and Demir
i didnt read it but i believe it
i was very low inhib as a kid, i was in various conduct disorder/special needs programs as a wee lad.

all i ever learned was that all women are whores

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Demir
high iq I must admit

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Stop the red pill cope @AllLookismRefugees(buddyboyoyouareretarded). Being alpha/commanding around women never was an adaptive behavior as an ugly man. Low self-esteem isn't bad per se, it is the way nature adapted to shitty physical phenotype based on social cues you pick up on throughout your life. Self-esteem is a proxy to your social worth which is highly intertwin with your physical attractiveness, especially when interacting with women. Being sexual direct with women as an ugly man would have gotten your ass beaten in ancestral time by the Chads which Stacy told them that you sexually harassed her. The solution isn't to go out and practice becoming lower inhib, it is to improve your looks which will naturally make you lower inhib as your personality matches your newly increased mate value.
Biggest load of bullshit i've ever read.

I'm uglier than when I was a kid and am lower inhib. social anxiety is a thing they cant talk to anyone young old Male or female

Biggest load of bullshit i've ever read.
Too bad it is a scientifically supported theory which follows evolutionary reasoning.
"Despite the amount of attention that researchers have devoted to the topic of self-esteem, many central questions remain unanswered. Sociometer theory addresses many such questions by suggesting that self-esteem is part of a psychological system (the sociometer) that monitors the social environment for cues indicating low or declining relational evaluation (e.g., lack of interest, disapproval, rejection) and warns the individual when such cues are detected. The theory suggests that people are not motivated to maintain their self-esteem per se as has been typically assumed, but rather seek to increase their relational value and social acceptance, using self-esteem as a gauge of their effectiveness."
Sociometer, you can check it up. Your perspective was very convincing to dispute that though.

• +1
walls of autism itt

That's true but many high inhib dudes are just average looking like many low inhib dudes instead of being repulsively ugly. Being ugly can lead to high inhib but there are probably other causes like genetics, upbringing, childhood / formative year experience etc.

haha keep bonesmashing and overdosing vitamin k2 until you think you are pretty enough to leave the basement

tenor.gif

im sorry if some you are legit bottom 10 percentile and look like the elephant man but for the rest low inhib can make a difference

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
That's true but many high inhib dudes are just average looking like many low inhib dudes instead of being repulsively ugly. Being ugly can lead to high inhib but there are probably other causes like genetics, upbringing, childhood / formative year experience etc.
Just wanted to get the main point across, but agree, neurotypical, and you also calibrated to how your parents emotionally supported/treated you, life experience (like talents for social worth, changed schools often couldn't form close bonds for social support, etc), makes a lot of difference in your inhibition as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 616
haha keep bonesmashing and overdosing vitamin k2 until you think you are pretty enough to leave the basement

tenor.gif

im sorry if some you are legit bottom 10 percentile and look like the elephant man but for the rest low inhib can make a difference
Read my signature while you rot writing those coping posts.

doesnt make my post any less legit
First, totally. Second, it is sad you are too low IQ to see how retarded you are; propose a better explanation of the adaptive function of self-esteem? Why good looking people tend to have lower inhibition around girls on average?

First, totally. Second, it is sad you are too low IQ to see how retarded you are; propose a better explanation of the adaptive function of self-esteem?

first: in case you really super ugly right now im sorry for you
second: just because certain behavior mechanism doesnt work on super ugly dudes doesnt mean they wont work for the majority of guys

i know this probably hard to accept because misery wants company but this are facts

not to mention that your nice theory is a bit flawed

do you really think a twink pretty boy with a nice face but the height of of 5ft4, a non measureable testosterone lvl and sub 6inch wrist would be in a better position to run low inhib game then an ugly ogre with 9incher wrists, 6ft4 of height and 240lbs bodyweight?

first: in case you really super ugly right now im sorry for you
second: just because certain behavior mechanism doesnt work on super ugly dudes doesnt mean they wont work for the majority of guys

i know this probably hard to accept because misery wants company but this are facts

not to mention that your nice theory is a bit flawed

do you really think a twink pretty boy with a nice face but the height of of 5ft4, a non measureable testosterone lvl and sub 6inch wrist would be in a better position to run low inhib game then an ugly ogre with 9incher wrists, 6ft4 of height and 240lbs bodyweight?

I am already normie to high tier normie according to people who saw me, so likely already above you pre-op, 6'1 white low body fat, my jaw isn't even that bad, it just sort of slightly inwardly badly angled, but I can fraud it.
Depends on the total PSL, oblivious you can cherrypick the most outlier not relevant thing you can think of to try making me sound wrong but you actually going nowhere with that, just remove the T level because that like brain stuff messing with self-esteem, doesn't answer the question I asked you, it is like autistic, yeah autistic people are higher inhib, but I would say the 5'4 with very good face is likely to be lower inhib around women if he has higher PSL, the big dude might be the one who is lower inhib though around dudes because the contextual value changed. That is part of the sociometer theory that well researched/supported you can go look it up.

Last edited:
  • +1
High IQ.

• +1
I am already normie to high tier normie according to people who saw me, so likely already above you, 6'1 white low body fat, my jaw isn't even that bad, it just sort of inwardly badly angled, but I can fraud it.
Depends on the total PSL, oblivious you can cherrypick the most outlier not relevant thing you can think of to try making me sound wrong but you actually going nowhere with that, just remove the T level because that like brain stuff messing with self-esteem, it is like autistic, yeah autistic people are higher inhib, but I would say the 5'4 with very good face is likely to be lower inhib around women if he has higher PSL, the big dude might be the one who is lower inhib though around dudes because the contextual value changed. That is part of the sociometer theory that well researched/supported you can go look it up.

haha i dont care how you look, if you look better or worse then me, but its obvious you have some issues and some bitterness in you.

if i were you i would really stop projecting my situatuon on other people - majority of people here seem totally fine looking 14 year old kids. ofc they can do some looksmaxxing but to claim that more low inhib behavior would not only not benefit them but even harm them is just malicious crab in the bucket mentally if you ask me

say it with me and say it again: FOR MAJORITY OF PEOPLE LOW INHIB THEORY WORKS VERY WELL. ITS ONLY A SMALL UGLY MINORITY WHERE IT DOESNT WORK AKA THE LOWEST 10-20% PERCENTILE.

and on the hand you write this

eing sexual direct with women as an ugly man would have gotten your ass beaten in ancestral time by the Chads which Stacy told them that you sexually harassed her.

on the other hand you claim that a nice face is a better prediction for low inhib behavior then physical dominance (frame, height, testosterone)?

just lol

since you mention ancestral times lets do a small thought experiment: lets go back in this ancestral times and put two people together

prettyboy
kult_model_Simon_Nessman_132688.jpg

ugly ogre

nikolai-walujew-514.jpg

what do you think would happened in the ancestral times? just be consequent with your theory bro

Stop the red pill cope @AllLookismRefugees(buddyboyoyouareretarded). Being alpha/commanding around women never was an adaptive behavior as an ugly man. Low self-esteem isn't bad per se, it is the way nature adapted to shitty physical phenotype based on social cues you pick up on throughout your life. Self-esteem is a proxy to your social worth which is highly intertwin with your physical attractiveness, especially when interacting with women. Being sexual direct with women as an ugly man would have gotten your ass beaten in ancestral time by the Chads which Stacy told them that you sexually harassed her. The solution isn't to go out and practice becoming lower inhib, it is to improve your looks which will naturally make you lower inhib as your personality matches your newly increased mate value.

Screenshot 20190722 133110 Instagram2

haha i dont care how you look, if you look better or worse then me, but its obvious you have some issues and some bitterness in you.

if i were you i would really stop projecting my situatuon on other people - majority of people here seem totally fine looking 14 year old kids. ofc they can do some looksmaxxing but to claim that more low inhib behavior would not only not benefit them but even harm them is just malicious crab in the bucket mentally if you ask me

say it with me and say it again: FOR MAJORITY OF PEOPLE LOW INHIB THEORY WORKS VERY WELL. ITS ONLY A SMALL UGLY MINORITY WHERE IT DOESNT WORK AKA THE LOWEST 10-20% PERCENTILE.

and on the hand you write this

on the other hand you claim that a nice face is a better prediction for low inhib behavior then physical dominance (frame, height, testosterone)?

just lol

since you mention ancestral times lets do a small thought experiment: lets go back in this ancestral times and put two people together

prettyboy
kult_model_Simon_Nessman_132688.jpg

ugly ogre

nikolai-walujew-514.jpg

what do you think would happened in the ancestral times? just be consequent with your theory bro

I won't really answer the first part, not sure if just trolling at this point, you are clearly triggered who is projecting to me just lol. Haha I don't care how you look, but I keep mentioning it every post in an attempt to attack you, ok? I guess it was a trap answering you on that even though I avoided the subject the first time.
Second part, being low inhib, I mean it has upside, but it is very limited, if you are ugly you are fucked, you can game hard ugly girls I guess. The difference it can make is on a spectrum, but it doesn't compare to looks.
The third part, because you omitted to take into consideration the second part of the sentence you just quoted, if his face his attractive enough to get away with his height the foid won't complain to other dudes that you ae like harassing her if you approach her, so you won't get your ass beaten in that scenario, I stand to what I say, so yeah the small dude can and therefore should have a good level of confidence following his PSL discrepancy with the foid he can play with. Try to process things through before assuming people are wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Alexanderr and Swagwaffle
speak for yourself but if i had a 9 inch cock i would be the most alpha dude you have ever seen.
the thought of being able to absolutely demolish a pussy would give me any amount of confidence needed to be a low inhib god

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I won't really answer the first part, not sure if just trolling at this point, you are clearly triggered who is projecting to me just lol. Haha I don't care how you look, but I keep mentioning it every post, ok? I guess it was a trap answering you on that even though I avoided the subject the first time.
Second part, being low inhib, I mean it has upside, but it is very limited, if you are ugly you are fucked, you can game hard ugly girls I guess. The difference it can make is on a spectrum, but it doesn't compare to looks.
The third part, because you omitted to take into consideration the second part of the sentence you just quoted, if his face his attractive enough to get away with his height the foid won't complain to other dudes that you ae like harassing her if you approach her, so you won't get your ass beaten in that scenario, I stand to what I say, so yeah the small dude can and therefore should have a good level of confidence following his PSL discrepancy with the foid he can play with. Try to process things through before assuming people are wrong.

how am i triggered? a good indication for this its the use of ad hominem insults -and this is what you wrote in your second reply

you are too low IQ to see how retarded you are

and the whole paragraph you wrote to describe your looks and to convince me you are good looking? dude...

you dont need to be a psychologist to make a few assumptions regarding your easily insulted ego here..

and lets go back to this "ancestral" times you mentioned

you think this dude needs high inhib as survival strategy? because this is what you are implying

nikolai-walujew-514.jpg

how am i triggered? a good indication for this its the use of ad hominem insults -and this is what you wrote in your second reply

and the whole paragraph you wrote to describe your looks and to convince me you are good looking? dude...

you dont need to be a psychologist to make a few assumptions regarding your easily insulted ego here..

and lets go back to this "ancestral" times you mentioned

you think this dude needs high inhib as survival strategy? because this is what you are implying

nikolai-walujew-514.jpg
You are retarded, your arguments are dump, my posts are short, but it is a very robust theory that is scientifically supported by multiple scientific studies, I read multiples papers on it, go look it up, I am not triggered, I am just pointing out the obvious for you to realize, you aren't picking it up apart, but you seem to actually ardently think you are which makes you sound even more retarded.

'you think this dude needs high inhib as survival strategy? because this is what you are implying'
Yes, I mean the right level of inhibition, factoring many factors, looks being a very important one. If you are referring to the very ugly face, he better be high inhib around women, it will get known around the group that this guy is a sexual aggressor that need to be avoided if he is too sexually direct with women by being low inhib. And if he starts to just beat everyone because he is the bigger dude, he will get ostracized from the group, so yes, yes, you can't just low inhib ogre brute, as the theory propose you need the appropriate level of inhibition to behave socially desirably, just being max low inhib isn't advantageous most of the time, you need to calibrate yourself based on different factors that affect or will affect your social worth depending on how you behave. Hopefully, you never post again, I don't want to have to correct you again, might not respond to your retard stuff again.

Last edited:
believing face is a better predictor of low inhib theory then testosterone, brainstructure, girth, height and overall physical domination (while arguing with acient times and "beaten up") is neither consistent nor intelligent. its stupid

pretending that low inhib theory wouldnt benefit majority of men its also stupid.

lets face it; even though looks plays an important role the way you guys exaggerate and hyperbole the importance of looks is just hysterical and has nothing to do with rational thinking or reality. its driven by emotion.

id suggest you to leave the house for a while. neither are twinks and prettyboys extraordinary low inhib nor are ugly dudes (think of all the arabs and black people) extraordinary high inhib.

Hopefully, you never post again, I don't want to have to correct you again, might not respond to your retard stuff again.

i see you already built yourself a backdoor because you realised you lost and i triggered your cortisol level to the moon and back. dont be to ashamed. its ok.