Meanwhile, her:
1489251192696.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, 5'8manlet, NarcyChadlite and 24 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Gargantuan
haha this we like this we don't like right guys? :p like share follow me pls *back into the void of irrelevancy she goes, and not a single pixel will be remembered*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and PubertyMaxxer
i would literally feel bad for weeks if a subhuman chink like her approached me or even just showed a clear ioi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6497, 5'8manlet and 9 others
what the fuck is that bloated gook with fake blonde hair and blue contacts is trying to say?
Her desire to be white is so big she could fuck a 60yo redneck just to feel close to whiteness
I GENUINELY HATE GOOKS
These mfs think they're white like wtf?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Taylorswift, sytyl and 1 other person

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard, Taylorswift and 3 others
yes, but upon going outside for the first time in a long while, the men today are utterly soy. what users here rate 5 psl doesnt actually correlate to 1 in 5
5 psl rating here is chadlite irl tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6873, PYT and 3 others
subhuman 3 PSL gook hope she get crushed by a 44 ton truck. how can she dare to have such high standards?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and PubertyMaxxer
I'm psl 5.5 squint frauded and women ignore me how do you explain that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and PubertyMaxxer
subhuman 3 PSL gook hope she get crushed by a 44 ton truck. how can she dare to have such high standards?
Even more suifuel, dont even think about LTR :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and sandcelmuttcel
not actually psl 5.5, psl 5.5 gets cold approached + approached in social situations
I said squint frauded in pictures I got rated 5-5.5 pal by some user here then I get ghosted and ignored by most discord thots they act like I'm nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and sytyl
no height and body I mean online(face only) its hard to pull off squint frauding irl lol
on tinder? well a true psl 5.5 face with good body and at least average height or average body and good height will get you laid a lot. 100%

on tinder? well a true psl 5.5 face with good body and at least average height or average body and good height will get you laid a lot. 100%
I failed tinder when I tried last year but my Pic wasn't good.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant
I said squint frauded in pictures I got rated 5-5.5 pal by some user here then I get ghosted and ignored by most discord thots they act like I'm nothing special.
discord e-thots have hundreds of orbitters at any given time
5.5 psl irl gets approached at least once a year and that's me being very conservative i.e. the guy doesn't go out much or socialize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 1140
and we dont need you fat fucking ugly asian bitch chink

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, PubertyMaxxer, PYT and 2 others
who gave these bloated landwhales the confidence to show their face?

• Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and sandcelmuttcel
Just be 5psl and NT bro :feelsuhh:

It's not enough you need to be a chad to live life like a god, being able to attain whatever you want have a irl harem of stacies.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
5.5 psl irl gets approached at least once a year and that's me being very conservative i.e. the guy doesn't go out much or socialize
forgot to mention on this densely populated dating server there's this smash or pass Chanel I posted my Pic there and I got 2 smash and 10 pass the two of them were gays JFL

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and sytyl
female standards are through the roof in 2020

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6403
yikes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alligatordude, PubertyMaxxer and sytyl
Same, also got rated 5.5 psl by some users here (even 6 psl a few times, but I’m 5.5 maximum.) Get some iois during the day, but online girls also act like I’m nothing special. I’m probably uglier than I think, and with autism, girls always leave me on read online and stuff. Either we are fucked socially or people hare rate too high. The dude in the video is above 5.5 at least and still got rejected by a good. Fucking over

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
thats chadlite atleast. jfl if you think this dude isn't one in thousands
1 was psl5 and the other one was 6.5

This is how most western women spend their time,scolling social media,judging people,eating and watching Netflix.Meanwhile men are out in 90 degree sun on top of houses,building skyscrappers,Automobiles,Roadways,working 12 hour shifts etc etc etc etc,basically building everything that women enjoy the comforts of.As a man you should not take women's petty silly behaviour seriously.They make up over 80% of all consumer spending globally and contribute almost nothing to Civilization.Most of the things they do are out of boredom.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
This is how most western women spend their time,scolling social media,judging people,eating and watching Netflix.Meanwhile men are out in 90 degree sun on top of houses,building skyscrappers,Automobiles,Roadways,working 12 hour shifts etc etc etc etc,basically building everything that women enjoy the comforts of.As a man you should not take women's petty silly behaviour seriously.They make up over 80% of all consumer spending globally and contribute almost nothing to Civilization.Most of the things they do are out of boredom.
B.. B.. But what about the strong independent women?

doesn't every girl have hundreds of orbiters?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
  • +1
probably anywhere from 1-10 low tier normies to normies from my anecdotal experience
that is until they discover discord exists
what % of women would you say are aware of discord?

• +1
tbh 5 psl is enough

wont be for long ngl

very few bro
most girls are going to be on instagram
yeah that's what i assumed. discord girls seem like gamer girls, just flocking where all the nerds are to get attention

• +1