Being horny = Low T

flippasav

flippasav

Lowest smv in the world
Aggression and jealously is what comes from testosterone.

Horniness and satisfaction is what comes from estrogen.

Then, why do women expose themselves in public at a higher rate than men? Short shorts is the norm for women because they fantasise about getting touched by roided ogres in public. Every naked woman dreams of being eaten out in public by a dark traid businessman wearing suits. It’s just how female nature works.

IMG 8525
IMG 8526

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra, silencio, try2beme and 6 others
lmao

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and datboijj
@PsychoDsk @buflek @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Every naked woman dreams of being eaten out in public by a dark traid businessman wearing suits. It’s just how female nature works.
just kys... embarrsing just to write this out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, JustCallMeKash, exo and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
Bumperio

Dude what the fuck no lmao. Why do you get more horny on roids then, even after controlling estrogen?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and N1666
Shit thread, keep em up

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
high T is subhuman

high T is subhuman
It’s mostly DHT causing subhuman traits showing up such as excess body hair, norwooding and elongated face

Yeh always makes me laugh the guys on here blasting loads over their own incel body daily thinking they are high T . Jfl

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and halloweed
It’s mostly DHT causing subhuman traits showing up such as excess body hair, norwooding and elongated face

Yeh always makes me laugh the guys on here blasting loads over their own incel body daily thinking they are high T . Jfl
Exactly, when their genetics gave them terrible bases and frames. These incels also have weak androgen sensitivity which makes them hard to become moggers

That’s like saying exercise and working out gives you beta hormones which is a complete oxymoron. Some guy tried to prove overtraining causes gyno

yea I'm high T but I'm never horny when alone
I'm only horny when my girl is around me.

I cage when niggers think they're high T because they're horny 24/7, it's just straight bs

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Dude what the fuck no lmao. Why do you get more horny on roids then, even after controlling estrogen?
Even when you "control" estrogen you will still have the estrogen levels of a menstruating woman

Even when you "control" estrogen you will still have the estrogen levels of a menstruating woman
No..if you fucking "control" your estrogen it will be in its old levels. You keep it in its old levels with the AI

No..if you fucking "control" your estrogen it will be in its old levels. You keep it in its old levels with the AI
on 500 test you'll still have high estrogen even with an AI, and if you crash it into oblivion you will feel like death, some of my roid friends are at the level of menstruating women estrogen-wise.

he'd have to walk a very fine line between keeping it low enough to have no impact and feeling so bad he can't even train that isn't realistically achievable without constantly having bloodwork done.

overall terrible idea.

Lol nigga cant make a point himself so pulls up another users point.

If you fucking get blood tests constantly, and consult a doctor, and know how the dosages affect your estrogen body personally, you will be able to control it on a steady level.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
yea I'm high T but I'm never horny when alone
I'm only horny when my girl is around me.

I cage when niggers think they're high T because they're horny 24/7, it's just straight bs
Fr

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
ahreed

• +1
High prolactin actually is whar causes horniness by increasing dopamine receptor sensitivity. Elevated prolactin can lead to a feedback loop where the body ramps up dopamine production to balance it out, making you feel more aroused. It's a complex hormonal interplay, but basically, high prolactin can paradoxically spike your libido.

• +1
High prolactin actually is whar causes horniness by increasing dopamine receptor sensitivity. Elevated prolactin can lead to a feedback loop where the body ramps up dopamine production to balance it out, making you feel more aroused. It's a complex hormonal interplay, but basically, high prolactin can paradoxically spike your libido.
I agree

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
Something tells me OP doesn't wake up with erections in the mornings

agree with the thread i have a very high sex drive and i definitely dont consider myself high T, plenty of 12yo boys have high sex drives and they clearly dont have as much T as an adult man

then of course theres sluts who have 50x less T than adult men but still get horny

not sure why some people on this forum think high sex drive = high T

• +1
agree with the thread i have a very high sex drive and i definitely dont consider myself high T, plenty of 12yo boys have high sex drives and they clearly dont have as much T as an adult man

then of course theres sluts who have 50x less T than adult men but still get horny

not sure why some people on this forum think high sex drive = high T
This is where genetics might come into play including androgen sensitivity

• +1
This is where genetics might come into play including androgen sensitivity
do you think being horny is just being estrogenic and wanting to have sex as a result, sex is inherently feminine it's definitely more of a feminine act than it is masculine seeing as it's literally love-making and baby-creating

• +1
do you think being horny is just being estrogenic and wanting to have sex as a result, sex is inherently feminine it's definitely more of a feminine act than it is masculine seeing as it's literally love-making and baby-creating
It depends because both genders have to have sexual desire to actually get the job done otherwise why do we exist? Mens sexual desire is predominantly aimed towards aggression whereas on women it is leaned more on emotion

• +1
It depends because both genders have to have sexual desire to actually get the job done otherwise why do we exist? Mens sexual desire is predominantly aimed towards aggression whereas on women it is leaned more on emotion
idk about you but i always wanna be aggressive, every time i imagine myself having sex i am holding the bitch down and fucking her really hard and spanking her or hitting her on the back

• Love it