Being human sucks

Defeatist

Defeatist

Iron
The worst thing about being human is how ignorant you are, there’s too much content and wisdom to gain and nowadays not enough time to do it. Also how you can’t control your emotions and have needs , this really sucks man and most people live their whole lives without realizing and just being a slave to their own human condition, is there a name for this philosophy/idea? Because I need to escape this bs immediately

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Carbine
You'd like some of Carl Jung's work, if you can't afford a book then here (Or if you don't want to spend $30 USD On a Viking Press Copy);

Only thing I don't like about the guy is he believes everything can be understood, almost as bad of a belief as mathematicians thinking they can create an equation for life that isn't just theoretical.

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular, Defeatist and iloveboobs
The worst thing about being human is how ignorant you are, there’s too much content and wisdom to gain and nowadays not enough time to do it. Also how you can’t control your emotions and have needs , this really sucks man and most people live their whole lives without realizing and just being a slave to their own human condition, is there a name for this philosophy/idea? Because I need to escape this bs immediately
wish i was from mars

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
You'd like some of Carl Jung's work, if you can't afford a book then here (Or if you don't want to spend $30 USD On a Viking Press Copy);

Only thing I don't like about the guy is he believes everything can be understood, almost as bad of a belief as mathematicians thinking they can create an equation for life that isn't just theoretical.
Yeah that’s on my to do list, that stuff about the unconscious and losing ur mind is real I’ve felt it before. Only the creator who doesn’t care about us can understand everything.

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and iloveboobs