Being in a class of NTs made me realize how looks are the last thing on their mind

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
A while ago I took part in a class that lasted a few days and every guy in the class was overweight except for a skinny manlet. Two of the overweight guys were gymcels so they weren't carrying just fat like the rest.

One day the guys in the class were talking about going into the deli in a nearby shop at lunch and they apparently started telling an attractive deli worker that one of the pure fatcels in the class fancied her and the fatcel intervened and told her that they were just winding them up and he already had a GF.

Then the next day they leave the fatcels number on a piece of paper for the deli girl and he heard about this and went back into the shop to retrieve the piece of paper so that his GF wouldnt find out about it since his GF and the deli girl live in the same area and he wanted to make sure his phone didnt ring from an unknown number when hes with his GF.
I didnt see the girl in question but from how they were talking she seemed hot.

It's insane how these NT fatcels can think that they are the one who is shutting things down as if the girl was guaranteed to be interested and give him a call if she had gotten her hands on his number. I suppose this is the delusion that comes from having a girlfriend simply for existing without ever doing a single thing to improve your appearance while being bottom percentile in several traits, you must start to feel like you have some kind of superpower because you just attain your desires through behaving as your naturally NT self.

Its feels like its a luxury afforded to NTs that they can frequent a place and flirt with girls 3 points higher and make a scene about it and not get shamed or called freaks for it.
Imagine if some socially awkward but well groomed MTNs tried to pull off the same thing, the foids working there wouldn't be the slightest bit amused by it but when extraverted slobbish looking LTNs do it it's all just fun and games.
This is why I feel like an NT deficit is a much greater handicap than a looks deficit.

Spending time with this class just brought me back into the world of normies where being excluded was based entirely on lack of NTness and being popular was based entirely on behaviour, lack of looks weren't a handicap because people are simply concerned with how much entertainment you can provide them.

I didn't browse the forum at all during the time I was in this class, mostly due to tiredness and needing to unwind outside of class hours by watching stuff rather than thinking up threads, but it was just the fact of being in an NT environment so divorced from looks theory that reminded me just how far away this site is from the normie mindset.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Konstantin, RealNinja, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
over if your autistic ngl

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and aryan mogger
tdlr pretty pleaseeeee

U were just hanging out with losers also DNRD