Being in a class with a Chad will blackpill you instantly

T50gandycel

T50gandycel

Iron
I share a class with a Chad and its fucking brutal JFL hes Nero typical AF and all the foids gravitate towards him likes its nothing there was a time where 3 foids just went up to him and started hugging him and calling him cute while all of our classmates were just watching me like WTF one dude even said "it was his confidence" JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Klaas Vaaker, PsychoDsk and 6 others
i just mired the one that was in mine, mostly because he looked and acted like me except tall and gl

he was like me with good genetics

it was brutal to think about

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Klaas Vaaker, datboijj and 3 others
good for u , took me 17 fukin years to get pilled

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy, SwollenNotSwole, datboijj and 1 other person
i used to have the social awareness of a mule

i dont know what hapened but now i observe everyting to the minute details

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
yeah one of my friends is HTN ultra blackpilling experience

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and bloomercel
i relate so much bro

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and bloomercel
I share a class with a Chad and its fucking brutal JFL hes Nero typical AF and all the foids gravitate towards him likes its nothing there was a time where 3 foids just went up to him and started hugging him and calling him cute while all of our classmates were just watching me like WTF one dude even said "it was his confidence" JFL
The teachers love chad too Isn’t it?

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, datboijj, bloomercel and 2 others
The teachers love chad too Isn’t it?
yes bro

i had this sexy english teacher. where im at there r sets depending on ur learning level or wtv
set 1 being highest n 3 being lowest, she taught set 1. i used to be in that class shes hot asf.
but then i dropped to set 2 bc i had an exam n slept lol. i skipped my class n went there n the way she treats him is js fucking brutal.
hes the most person liked and respected in that class

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, bloomercel and halloweed
yes bro

i had this sexy english teacher. where im at there r sets depending on ur learning level or wtv
set 1 being highest n 3 being lowest, she taught set 1. i used to be in that class shes hot asf.
but then i dropped to set 2 bc i had an exam n slept lol. i skipped my class n went there n the way she treats him is js fucking brutal.
hes the most person liked and respected in that class
Did he look masculine or was he a pretty boy? I had this chad in my class and the teachers always sucked him off even when he did bad stuff probably because they were scared of him idk.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Klaas Vaaker and cavy
Did he look masculine or was he a pretty boy? I had this chad in my class and the teachers always sucked him off even when he did bad stuff probably because they were scared of him idk.
pretty boy. he buzzed n still looks good lmao idk how he pulled it off

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, bloomercel and halloweed
absolute suic fuel, lol whenever I do anything slightly uncalled for I get leveled to the ground jfl