Being in a serious relationship with a woman is a bad long term idea

D

Deleted member 1171

Iron
Idk if I am being negative, but women are the most unreliable gender ever. You can literally give them love, good care and everything to your best ability. Yet, it’s likely that one day they wake up and decide they don’t want to do this anymore and walk away or a relatively small problem pushes them away from everything.

Women are very ungrateful. It’s in the Quran that hellfire has a higher ratio of women and the reason for that is that their ungrateful of their husband.

Proof

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

What’s the point of investing all this into such a high risk thing? With divorce/break up having more damage on men and most of the time men invest more and lose more.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Lumbersexual
Ye you don't... that's where the problem starts.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 1171
Yes, she will either cheat or you will get a terrible break up. Not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Yes, she will either cheat or you will get a terrible break up. Not worth it
And yet nothing on this Earth will bring you the same meaning or purpose that protecting and caring for an attractive female can. It's lose-lose. Men derive happiness and meaning from giving to and protecting women, and women derive happiness and meaning from taking from men.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Deleted member 470 and Extra Chromosome
LTRs are a meme, best solution is to make every girl your fuck buddie and use them for sex, that way you won’t lose them as well and saves you lots of headaches

The offtopic sections is lifefuel tbh.
So blackpilled. I dare say this is the prime of looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
LTRs are a meme, best solution is to make every girl your fuck buddie and use them for sex, that way you won’t lose them as well and saves you lots of headaches
Good luck not developing feelings for one of them. Back in 2012 I tried this strategy and had four women on the go at one time and I fell for one of them and she crushed me. Even you stay away from LTRs you will inevitably fall for a girl at some point. It's in our biology to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, kobecel, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Good luck not developing feelings for one of them. Back in 2012 I tried this strategy and had four women on the go at one time and I fell for one of them and she crushed me. Even you stay away from LTRs you will inevitably fall for a girl at some point. It's in our biology to do so.
For some reason I think I will never fall for a woman after being so blackpilled.
I need your opinion.

If you’re blackpilled enough and actually see women for how they are aka cum dumpsters you won’t catch feelings. High T is also required for this tho

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 1171 and Extra Chromosome
If you’re blackpilled enough and actually see women for how they are aka cum dumpsters you won’t catch feelings. High T is also required for this tho
I was thinking of the same thing. But I don't want to be biased to my own opinion.

@Lumbersexual I want you to bury me to the ground right here.

• +1
Reactions: Coping

I just wanna love and be loved dammit. Is that too much to ask?

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Extra Chromosome
@Lumbersexual GTFIH

Prove that I will become weak for a filthy hole.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson and Extra Chromosome
I will never fall for a woman after being so blackpilled.

I want you to prove me wrong.
@Lumbersexual

View attachment 27878

I just wanna love and be loved dammit. Is that too much to ask?

@Lumbersexual
Same bro, same. There is no better position on this Earth. I keep having it stolen away and I'm getting to my last straw.

What do you mean?
27879 27880
These two will solve everything tbh ngl but the fucking hair loss, fuck this world

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome

@Lumbersexual
I can't prove you wrong but you will prove yourself wrong eventually. Our biology has developed over millennia to pair bond. This has been happening long before we have had language or a pre-frontal cortex to even comprehend "blackpill ideas" so good luck over riding that with some thought. You can't think yourself out of love. Love is a chemical soup in your brain you have no control over. You will eventually find a woman that you deeply want to care for and protect and provide the sun, the moon, and the stars for, and you will remember this post. You'll be looking over at her as her hair glows in the sun, and her eyes glimmer like the sea, and her smile shines a light in even the darkest places of your soul, and none of this blackpill stuff will matter because to you she is an angel, even though you know it all ends in heart break and bitterness and the only salvation is death. Mark my words kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Coping and Extra Chromosome
I can't prove you wrong but you will prove yourself wrong eventually. Our biology has developed over millennia to pair bond. This has been happening long before we have had language or a pre-frontal cortex to even comprehend "blackpill ideas" so good luck over riding that with some thought. You can't think yourself out of love. Love is a chemical soup in your brain you have no control over. You will eventually find a woman that you deeply want to care for and protect and provide the sun, the moon, and the stars for, and you will remember this post. You'll be looking over at her as her hair glows in the sun, and her eyes glimmer like the sea, and her smile shines a light in even the darkest places of your soul, and none of this blackpill stuff will matter because to you she is an angel, even though you know it all ends in heart break and bitterness and the only salvation is death. Mark my words kid.
Time will tell indeed.

What if I told you that I have malfunctioning in the prefrontal cortex? Would it change anything?

I went through this once, never again till the death of me tbh ngl the anger and stress that it caused me was worse than everything I got it from. Fuck women bruh they would choose someone else over you in a second if he mogs you physically, they’re cruel evil little sluts. The stress relationships cause also will fuck up your looks from the cortisol, and if I’m doing everything possible to looksmax I’m not gonna let a women mess up my looks which is the most important thing in this world.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
they would choose someone else over you in a second if he mogs you physically, they’re cruel evil little sluts
Preach tbh.

• +1
But how do you continue without finding meaning or purpose of the same degree? Can you really truly have the same level of meaning in your life by just slaying? I haven't nor can I and now I'm getting too old for both. Between 18-26 there were times I had up to four girls on the go but never ever did that bring me the same feelings and having my ex did.

• +1
But how do you continue without finding meaning or purpose of the same degree? Can you really truly have the same level of meaning in your life by just slaying? I haven't nor can I and now I'm getting too old for both. Between 18-26 there were times I had up to four girls on the go but never ever did that bring me the same feelings and having my ex did.
Maybe after a long time shit will change, but prob not until I’m 30 tbh rn I just wanna use them as sex toys to meet my sexual needs

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
"Proof" a quote from the quran :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL:

@Lumbersexual read up^ and tell me.
"Proof" a quote from the quran :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL:
They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.
Aint that the truth tho?

A lot of you have interesting inputs and a lot of truth in this thread.

That women are ungrateful and it always tends to end.

However, sleeping around is definitely not always as fulfilling as being with a woman who feels like the one until she changes.

It’s a compromise and risk

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Extra Chromosome
And yet nothing on this Earth will bring you the same meaning or purpose that protecting and caring for an attractive female can. It's lose-lose. Men derive happiness and meaning from giving to and protecting women, and women derive happiness and meaning from taking from men.
Its a sad life, is it not?

• +1
If she had a boyfriend that mogs you you're pretty much fucked and should run away. Otherwise you're gonna be a dancing monkey trying to get her attention and affection.

• +1
LTR's are cucked.
But I still desire romantic affection from femoids.