Being in the 5% of men feels good

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
Improving, getting leaner, getting better brows, better skin, increasing psl, being in the top 5% of men feels so good.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and alphamaxxxx
@russiancel

so, you know nothing about this feeling

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Prince88, mazzi and 8 others
If you're a 5/10 and wealthy you can be after brutal surgeries.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Hipcel
  • WTF
Reactions: Hipcel
Booze is your fuel
Double LL, super bimax, modified lefort 3, Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy, side wing osteotomy, laser eye color change to blue, voice deepening surgery, orbital decompression, clavicle lengthening.

You're welcome.
Beer---2.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 17244
i know, i see it whenever I stare at mirror

• JFL
Double LL, super bimax, modified lefort 3, Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy, side wing osteotomy, laser eye color change to blue, voice deepening surgery, clavicle lengthening.

You're welcome.
Beer---2.jpg
YAS!!!

• +1
If you're 5/10 now, rich and get the right brutal surgeries, you can with high probability.
Keep coping im a 7/10 jfl

• JFL
So you're asking if you'll ever go from 7/10 to 7.5/10?

Increasing looks get more exponential difficult, its easier to go from a 4 to a 6 that from a 6 to a 7

• Hmm...
FAKE, top 5% of men don't browse this site

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Increasing looks get more exponential difficult, its easier to go from a 4 to a 6 that from a 6 to a 7
Kinda.

You can get a jaw angle improvement, eye color change to blue or LL for half a point

• JFL
Kinda.

You can get a jaw angle improvement, eye color change to blue or LL for half a point
What angle do i need? I have 96°

Attachments

• 20220904_201809.jpg
    20220904_201809.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 0
What angle do i need? I have 96°
I didn't know how you look. I guessed. LL or eye surgeries plus eye color change to blue.

You'll risk getting glaucoma later on though but of course more than 0.5 a point increase.

Blue eyes mog.

• JFL
I didn't know how you look. I guessed. LL or eye surgeries plus eye color change to blue.

You'll risk getting glaucoma later on though but of course more than 0.5 a point increase.

Blue eyes mog.
Can I get a gf without blue eyes?

• +1
Can I get a gf without blue eyes?
I'm not bluepilled, but you have to be somewhat social and go to clubs and friend groups, even loser chad won't get laid

• +1
I'm not bluepilled, but you have to be somewhat social and go to clubs and friend groups, even loser chad won't get laid
But what can I do to looksmax? I need to looksmax, i wont have a gf for a long time ive already accpeted that

Double LL, super bimax, modified lefort 3, Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy, side wing osteotomy, laser eye color change to blue, voice deepening surgery, orbital decompression, clavicle lengthening.

You're welcome.
Beer---2.jpg
Most people who get all that look weird af.

It depends on why that dude is 5/10 btw. If he just normie face, he will never be above HTN.

• +1

It depends on why that dude is 5/10 btw. If he just normie face, he will never be above HTN.
Im 5pslcel

Cope. An IMDO with lower jaw expansion and 5inches taller + blue eyes? He'll ascend

• JFL
You could prolly get there by just softmaxxing and few minor procedures.
keep coping im not 5 psl jfl i mog almost everyone irl keep coping pakicel

Cope. An IMDO with lower jaw expansion and 5inches taller? He'll ascend
Keep coping hipcel get hup reduction you estrogenic cow

Cope. An IMDO with lower jaw expansion and 5inches taller? He'll ascend
Jaw surgery does not do shit for you unless your jaws are seriously fucked. Height can halo you I agree. But LL can't get always give you 5 inches and fucks up your proportions.

• JFL
Jaw surgery does not do shit for you unless your jaws are seriously fucked. Height can halo you I agree. But LL can't get always give you 5 inches and fucks up your proportions.
muh LL surgery you all cope and cope

keep coping im not 5 psl jfl i mog almost everyone irl keep coping pakicel
That is fine if you think that. And maybe you would be rated around that on here. But are you getting 5 PSL results with women? What are you even looksmaxxing for? To appeal to users on here and improve your success with women?

• +1
Long legs are dimorphic in men. If you're so afraid of proportions, do 4 inches and clavicle lengthening. IMDO with ramus torguing out opens up the entire lower jaw. Add the deeper voice and blue eyes. 3 points increase.

• JFL
That is fine if you think that. And maybe you would be rated around that on here. But are you getting 5 PSL results with women? What are you even looksmaxxing for? To appeal to users on here and improve your success with women?
Unironically to appeal to users here, I don't try or want to do anything with girls

Long legs are dimorphic in men. If you're so afraid of proportions, do 4 inches and clavicle lengthening. IMDO with ramus torguing out opens up the entire lower jaw. Add the deeper voice and blue eyes. 3 points increase.
How do you go from say brown or hazel eyes to blue eyes? Contacts look fake IRL and most eye lightening procedures are too risk or produce underwhelming results.

How do you go from say brown or hazel eyes to blue eyes? Contacts look fake IRL and most eye lightening procedures are too risk or produce underwhelming results.
Laser.

Attachments

• IMG-20220911-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220911-WA0000.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
Unironically to appeal to users here, I don't try or want to do anything with girls
Just switch to gay tinder and see If you can get the chads to simp for you

• +1
5"5 is like 8% percentile not top 5%

You'll never get there and neither will I.

• +1
Just switch to gay tinder and see If you can get the chads to simp for you
I went to grinder and got invited by rich old guys that had a yacht, it was creepy ngl

5"5 is like 8% percentile not top 5%

You'll never get there and neither will I.
Keep coping that because im close to 5'9 ill never mog

• +1