Being in the ghetto in South Florida made me unironically sympathize with racists

anactualdude

anactualdude

Silver
Nothing but ghetto blacks with zero prospects, drive or education, constantly babbling incoherently about…. i don’t even know what. pregnant teenagers left and right, 14 year old kids bragging about staying strapped. high schoolers planning on robbing stores and rich white people. fucking pathetic. @looksmaxxer234 thoughts on ghetto culture?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PYT, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 11 others
adult swim GIF by The Boondocks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, ManletBlackcel, Ricochet and 10 others
You need to travel not every black person is BigSteppa from 58th

You need to travel not every black person is BigSteppa from 58th
I’ve been to almost every country in Europe, I should clarify I’m speaking purely about the US. And ONLY about ghetto blacks. There are two kind of blacks - ghetto and normal. two different species

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and OldRooster
I love reading the african vs african american disporia wars on Twitter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kooshin, to be human, Beetlejuice and 3 others
Nothing but ghetto blacks with zero prospects, drive or education, constantly babbling incoherently about…. i don’t even know what. pregnant teenagers left and right, 14 year old kids bragging about staying strapped. high schoolers planning on robbing stores and rich white people. fucking pathetic. @looksmaxxer234 thoughts on ghetto culture?
Impressive, so if you do online dating apps over there. You will get pregnant teenagers on the app along with people who are strapped planning to rob you. Armed BBC theory is legit and confirmed by @the BULL

I already knew it from the start. Moving to Copenhagen with @Niko69 is truly the way.

The fuck did u expect. It's poor neighborhoods lol. Go around poor rednecks in the deep south and it's the same shit. Poverty = crime.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet, to be human, thereallegend and 1 other person
The fuck did u expect. It's poor neighborhoods lol. Go around poor rednecks in the deep south and it's the same shit. Poverty = crime.
Exactly, all he has to do is avoid the bad neighborhoods and people as there is bad neighborhoods in every place as there are good places around Miami I'm sure, which is South Florida. If it wasn't, then people wouldn't visit if it was such a shit hole.

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 12234
Exactly, all he has to do is avoid the bad neighborhoods and people as there is bad neighborhoods in every place as there are good places around Miami I'm sure, which is South Florida. If it wasn't, then people wouldn't visit if it was such a shit hole.
NGL I do hate those fuckin Haitians tho. I used to live in south Florida and those fuckers creep me out. But I agree with you 👍. It's a pretty chill place to live/visit for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
NGL I do hate those fuckin Haitians tho. I used to live in south Florida and those fuckers creep me out. But I agree with you 👍. It's a pretty chill place to live/visit for the most part.
What's with the Haitians? Yeah, they are common in South Florida for sure. Curious to know, and yeah it's pretty chill. Just need to be more aware and be more on the look out to avoid problems.

I love reading the african vs african american disporia wars on Twitter
Africans just call them slaves and dumb, Americans just say they are from shitholes and look ugly. It’s funny but it is kind of boring once you realise they basically say what I have just said but in 5k different wags

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Shhhh OPs a fucking retard do you honestly think he hasn’t got an agenda and already made up his mind before even going to these places.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: g0op and Deleted member 12234
Staying strapped is a good thing. Nothing wrong with it. Everybody should stay strapped.

90% of black people are revular normal people
10% of them are ghetto black niggas

Normal black people don’t like ghetto black people

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet and anactualdude
What's with the Haitians? Yeah, they are common in South Florida for sure. Curious to know, and yeah it's pretty chill. Just need to be more aware and be more on the look out to avoid problems.
They're like those tribal Africans you see on TV. Those mfs are so far removed from American culture. Alot of them are fresh off the boat and can barely speak English. Most of them hate African Americans because our culture is different from theirs. For example, those mfs have tendency to just stare at you like an African seeing a white person for the first time. And don't get me started about the dumb voodoo shit they believe in. Like at a job I used to have, I seen some of these mfs during rituals and shit. Bro I felt like I was in Africa when I was around them. You just gotta go to soflo to see for yourself. They're super awk to be around.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, ChiraqJihad and Leo69
They're like those tribal Africans you see on TV. Those mfs are so far removed from American culture. Alot of them are fresh off the boat and can barely speak English. Most of them hate African Americans because our culture is different from theirs. For example, those mfs have tendency to just stare at you like an African seeing a white person for the first time. And don't get me started about the dumb voodoo shit they believe in. Like at a job I used to have, I seen some of these mfs during rituals and shit. Bro I felt like I was in Africa when I was around them. You just gotta go to soflo to see for yourself. They're super awk to be around.
That's very surprising, but most importantly are they low trust to be around like would the Haitians do crime or rob you or something like that? Seems like they are even worse than African Americans based on what you are saying here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
That's very surprising, but most importantly are they low trust to be around like would the Haitians do crime or rob you or something like that? Seems like they are even worse than African Americans based on what you are saying here.
Idk about low trust but they just don't follow typical American social cues. But I think anyone who stands out is "low trust" since they are far from familiar.... Caribbeans and south Americans run south Florida so it's the "normal" there.

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
Idk about low trust but they just don't follow typical American social cues. But I think anyone who stands out is "low trust" since they are far from familiar.... Caribbeans and south Americans run south Florida so it's the "normal" there.
Oh okay, but my main concern is if the crime is done by Haitians or anything. That's the most important as if that's the case, then obviously need to avoid them.

Used to live in the ghetto. Absolutely despise ghetto people. They’re not humans, closer to animals imo. Their IQ is legit barely above a dog. When I was 12 my little brother who was 10 literally had an 18 year old kid pull a knife on him to steal his fucking PRINGLES. The cops didn’t do shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Rich blacks commit more crime than middle class whites though. There’s clearly a cultural problem that even (some) rich blacks partake in

mfw i also have zero prospects or drive

Rich blacks commit more crime than middle class whites though. There’s clearly a cultural problem that even (some) rich blacks partake in
It makes sense

The richest black neighbourhood (View-park-Windsor Hills and Ladera Heights) in America shares a school district and neighbourhood with one of the biggest public housing projects in California while also being surrounded by Inglewood/Crenshaw and other gang infested cities lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
not true at all retard poor white areas are no where near as violent and crime ridden as any black area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and anactualdude
Florida is just a massive shithole in general.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
Join the kkk, the original boys in da hood

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and anactualdude
i got that mofo strap on ma hip niga i dare you to tuch me come on bruh touch me and you gonna get sprayed do yo shit bro act up ima leave yo ass wet aye man this glockie aint playing cmon ill zp ya up

*proceeds to get ko'ed by a brass knucke punch and gets his gun stolen*

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
hows it any different between east asian vs south asians on twitter?
That doesn't even exist. 95% of east asians who use Twitter only tweet in Japanese, korean or Chinese. Also the vast majority of east asian people don't even have access to Twitter who live in China.

South asian twitter is just full of Indians autistically getting angry at politics in South Asia

not true at all retard poor white areas are no where near as violent and crime ridden as any black area
I never said there was a similar crime rate dimwit. I said higher poverty rates = higher crime rate. It's common sense shit.

I live in Miami, I'm surrounded by Haitians and Cubans everyday, crackheads can be annoying here