Being incel at 17

S

Sociallyautistic

Iron
it starting to be physically painfull . I litteraly canno't find a women who can talk to me more than 2 minutes . I haven't had a conversation that lasted more than 2 minutes with a women since i'm in primary school . What can i do do fix that please

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken, Sub5kang, try2beme and 4 others
Go get laid you incel loser

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sub5kang, notsocommonthumb and KevinDurder
Bring up your massive penis at the start of every conservation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang, notsocommonthumb and Sociallyautistic
it starting to be physically painfull . I litteraly canno't find a women who can talk to me more than 2 minutes . I haven't had a conversation that lasted more than 2 minutes with a women since i'm in primary school . What can i do do fix that please
Pull your cock out in the middle of the convo and say

“Come to daddy, come and have it”

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken, Sub5kang, BeanletMogger and 2 others
incel at 17 is normal

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Yes that’s why you’re on an incel dedicated forum…
This isn’t an incel website. This is a website to improve one’s health and looks. Subhumans to Chads use this.

Just because it’s infested with incels doesn’t equate it to it being the purpose.

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and CoreSchizo
Read books on social intelligence
Learn to speak properly
Talk to more people
Be more social
^
Downloaded a book about understanding body language by an expert who was in that field.

I don't think you can be an incel at 17.

For you to achieve that title you need to be in your 60s when you can't really initiate the ability in having sex

Sure one didn't fulfill the youth relationships sexual experiences, but as of now and at times when you can still have the ability to have sex there is a chance and doesn't matter how rare it is at least it exists.

In your case you are 17 you haven't even began the 20s and will have up to 25 to experience the strong youthful experience after that I would say it still is somewhat youthful but isn't as strong. And in your 30s there is no more but that won't mean it's donzo

I don't think you can be an incel at 17.

For you to achieve that title you need to be in your 60s when you can't really initiate the ability in having sex

Sure one didn't fulfill the youth relationships sexual experiences, but as of now and at times when you can still have the ability to have sex there is a chance and doesn't matter how rare it is at least it exists.

In your case you are 17 you haven't even began the 20s and will have up to 25 to experience the strong youthful experience after that I would say it still is somewhat youthful but isn't as strong. And in your 30s there is no more but that won't mean it's donzo
the things is the more i wait the less i have the opportunny to do it with a virgin which my goal rn

You can't be an Incel at 17