Being incel mogs being normie tbh

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
All these normie acquantainces getting left by their girflriend or even worse getting cheated on, they get extremly depressed, even more depressed then when a family member dies.

Shit life tbh, meanwhile as an incel you can just cage about all that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, try2beme, EdgyFashionist and 6 others
Even better is normie with incel mindset

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
All these normie acquantainces getting left by their girflriend or even worse getting cheated on, they get extremly depressed, even more depressed then when a family member dies.

IMG 4859

• +1
Reactions: Aero, <6PSLcel and slavicpsycho
thing is when you're a normie you aren't self aware enough to know how bad things are, they don't comprehend the fact they are disposable, wagecuck, beta bux deluxe trash, and that might be for the better, I would rather be a normie than my current self, ignorance is bliss.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Darkeningstar, laaltin and 1 other person
thing is when you're a normie you aren't self aware enough to know how bad things are, they don't comprehend the fact they are disposable, wagecuck, beta bux deluxe trash, and that might be for the better, I would rather be a normie than my current self, ignorance is bliss.
Agreed. Normies stay delusional because LTBs settle for them once in a blue moon.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Darkeningstar and <6PSLcel
Normies lifemog incels, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Darkeningstar and <6PSLcel
Are you willing to bargain your better awareness with a package that is predisposed to the old and unwilling to change? I understand you, but partly, and not because I feel better, on the contrary.

• +1
Are you willing to bargain your better awareness with a package that is predisposed to the old and unwilling to change? I understand you, but partly, and not because I feel better, on the contrary.
what do you benefit by being more aware of your impending doom as a truecel and being aware that you can't change anything, compared to living the lie, living in la la land and being happy despite everything being shit ?

being more aware is only beneficial if you can change the problem, if you are just given awareness but not the ability to change it, you'll forever be haunted by that fact, it's brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Being incel doesn’t mog anything

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and <6PSLcel
what do you benefit by being more aware of your impending doom as a truecel and being aware that you can't change anything, compared to living the lie, living in la la land and being happy despite everything being shit ?

being more aware is only beneficial if you can change the problem, if you are just given awareness but not the ability to change it, you'll forever be haunted by that fact, it's brutal.
How would you feel if you could contribute but also could not for other reasons?

• +1
How would you feel if you could contribute but also could not for other reasons?
im not sure if I understand the question 100%, are you saying what if you can partially fix the problem but not completely fix it ? in that case that's still bad, if anything it's worse because you had this false hope that you will be able to prevail, in this context it would be something like self improooving your way out of inceldom to normceldom, but never reaching the latter, you'll just be a failed normie, you tried so hard, so many hours, something normies nevER had to contribute even 5 minutes to, yet here you are, you did all that shit, just to still fall flat, just to still not be average, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Some guys get there dopamine from mogging while others from rotting

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
im not sure if I understand the question 100%, are you saying what if you can partially fix the problem but not completely fix it ? in that case that's still bad, if anything it's worse because you had this false hope that you will be able to prevail, in this context it would be something like self improooving your way out of inceldom to normceldom, but never reaching the latter, you'll just be a failed normie, you tried so hard, so many hours, something normies nevER had to contribute even 5 minutes to, yet here you are, you did all that shit, just to still fall flat, just to still not be average, brutal.
I am more the case where I 'contributed' a lot, now I can less but even if I could it would not be the same.

• Hmm...
Me, i mog these normies and ltns at uni but I suffered with women early on now im emotionally volatile, dysfunctional