Being indian is the ultimate looksmin

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Gold
It's worse than being ginger some things just fuck you from the start. I'm not racist I'm literally just grateful I'm not indian

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and butterworld
It's worse than being ginger some things just fuck you from the start. I'm not racist I'm literally just grateful I'm not indian
I was thinking about this earlier. If you’re short you get LL, if you’re ugly you correct your falios. But you cannot change race or the public’s general opinion on a particular group of people, especially when they frequently reinforce the stereotypes. Indians have it really bad but it’s not a death sentence, they still have females in their own race + if they have the height and face/non curry accent can slay non Indian liberal foids

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I was thinking about this earlier. If you’re short you get LL, if you’re ugly you correct your falios. But you cannot change race or the public’s general opinion on a particular group of people, especially when they frequently reinforce the stereotypes. Indians have it really bad but it’s not a death sentence, they still have females in their own race + if they have the height and face/non curry accent can slay non Indian liberal foids
Brutal tbh only race with multiple negative halos
Still kinda better than being a sea or non korean gook tbh

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
also one of the biggest healthmins

@Jason Voorhees is running from Liberian cannibals right now