Being introverted and acting mysterious is cope and cringe asf

abuserr007

abuserr007

Bronze
There are 2 introverts, attractive and ugly. People look at attractive introvert and be like "he looks so mysterious and dark". I have a subhuman Muslim friend who watches anime and acts like a nonchalant guy. Literally no one cares abt him. He thought he was popular but many classmates don't even know his name jfl.what is the point of looking like this and be thinking u are mysterious just jestermax atp. My friend looks close to this nigger 👇

Attachments

• IMG_20241009_151147.jpg
    IMG_20241009_151147.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch, normie_joe, gigell and 2 others
chad introvert -> mysterious
ugly introvert -> antisocial weirdo

water nigga

• +1
Reactions: Blonde, gigell, Junko and 1 other person
most insightful greycel post:

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
chad introvert -> mysterious
ugly introvert -> antisocial weirdo

water nigga
Nah bruh I'm just raging here , I keep on telling that mf to be normal and don't do anime shit irl but he still thinks its sexy and shi.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
There are 2 introverts, attractive and ugly. People look at attractive introvert and be like "he looks so mysterious and dark". I have a subhuman Muslim friend who watches anime and acts like a nonchalant guy. Literally no one cares abt him. He thought he was popular but many classmates don't even know his name jfl.what is the point of looking like this and be thinking u are mysterious just jestermax atp. My friend looks close to this nigger 👇
Well, he probably lurks mostly in the shadows, he appears and disappears out of nowhere like he somehow teleports himself, no one knows where he came from, what does he do, not even his name, some say he's a private detective, others a drug dealer or a hitman, no one knows for sure, he's like a complete enigma, but if you have a job for him he's probably the guy you need to visit...:feelsez:
 758a5afb 867e 4bd0 a0f4 32f1754dc5cd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: abuserr007, NZb6Air and normie_joe
Well, he probably lurks mostly in the shadows, he appears and disappears out of nowhere like he somehow teleports himself, no one knows where he came from, what does he do, not even his name, some say he's a private detective, others a drug dealer or a hitman, no one knows for sure, he's like a complete enigma, but if you have a job for him he's probably the guy you need to visit...:feelsez:
View attachment 3227666

If Pajeets were unironically cast in these roles in media, SMV will skyrocket.

But no, we get to be the

images

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar