Being Japanese is suifeul

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

• Lives alone (water) in tiny apartment
  • Wakes up 8:15am in morning and goes home late like 11pm - works overtime or is expected to go after work catch ups like most Japs
    • They even let you do 'power sleeps' at work that's how bad it is.
  • Looks at a black screen for 8 hours a day - probably more because Japs are notorious overtime workers JFL
  • Builds Gundam toys in his spare time until he goes to sleep midnight :lul:
  • Repeat.
Absolute SUIFEUL. I've watched a lot of these Day in life of Japcel and EVERY single one - even females, have common pattern. Live alone in cramped space, go work early get home late and do something stupid in the night like vidya until you go sleep.

Caging at comments "OMG this guy works with the director of Tekken, this would be my dream come true. I wanna go live and work in Japan" :soy::soy::soy:

Japan is number one incel country - after all rotters are called "hikkimoris". Reason why we don't hear about them complain is because:

1. They're not as narcy as westerners
  2. Conformity is culturally significant
  3. Being virgin is the norm for many men
  4. Being high inhib is the norm
  5. Jap men are gooks who have no Kpop halo. Women are BWC fundamentalists

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 24278 and 16 others
Bro respect other cultures

Jfl at the clueless white people in the comments

• +1
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel and SecularIslamist
I don't see the problem of living in a tiny space alone for cheap though, some tiny apartments look cozy, as long as they have full needs met.

Everything else is indeed suifuel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister! and SecularIslamist
Legit. I don't understand why these weebs want to go there. Slavery central for shit amount of shekels, while living in a prison cell with no pussy. Giga over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PrinceLuenLeoncur, zura and 3 others
Looks boring as hell

Am greatful to be eurocel

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BongMog, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
I don't see the problem of living in a tiny space alone for cheap though, some tiny apartments look cozy, as long as they have full needs met.

Everything else is indeed suifuel
Tiny apartments are the norm. Especially in places like Tokyo. You have people living in pods over there - worse than prison cells. Many Japs are indeed living in prison cells. No wonder it has very low crime rate, because everyone is already in jail.

God forbid if any Japcel is 'forunate' enough to buy one of these places.

"Just locked in a 50 year intergenerational mortgage at 7.56% APR for an apartment. Comes with bed, shower, toilet and kitchen in the same room 😁"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PrinceLuenLeoncur, incel194012940 and 4 others
Good country to visit but terrible to live in. I read 57% of japanese women cheat. Nip girls are cute but they got a lot of shit going on over there i don't like, and doesn't look like the work culture is going to change.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
i envy as a game dev myself cuz i aint working for a big company

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
i envy as a game dev myself cuz i aint working for a big company
This is cope. Stop worshipping these companies. You're a slave wagie. Why do you want to voluntarily go inside their cagie, wagie?

They don't give a fuck about you, they'll chew you up and throw you out. Instead, just enjoy the finished product once the devs have finished making the videogames.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
They have better copes than rest of world

Legit. I don't understand why these weebs want to go there. Slavery central for shit amount of shekels, while living in a prison cell with no pussy. Giga over
I would move there but for a good job like yakuza boss or something.
Stable diffusion xl144

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shekel and 1 other person
Dying country. As their dependency ratio keeps rising, ppl will have to work even more. Even more work means less time to procreate. Less time to procreate just creates a feedback loop that has destroyed their demographics.

They cucked themselves with their fcked up work drone culture. Wouldn't surprise me if it collapses within 50 years.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and SecularIslamist
Dying country. As their dependency ratio keeps rising, ppl will have to work even more. Even more work means less time to procreate. Less time to procreate just creates a feedback loop that has destroyed their demographics.

They cucked themselves with their fcked up work drone culture. Wouldn't surprise me if it collapses within 50 years.
Just bring immigrants, problem solved!
Stable diffusion xl145

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 24278, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Just bring immigrants, problem solved!
View attachment 2379426

They literally shoot themselves in the foot. Automation and artificial intelligence won't make workers as obselete as people think - just as the internet didn't. Same fears were made back in the 90s.

Japan is interesting because it's been a stagnant economy for decades. They were in hyper growth and on track to take over US back in the 70s but the bubble burst and they never recovered. Just slow growth and stagnation since. UK is the same.

They need to start fucking ASAP. But govt can do only so much. People don't even take their annual leave allowance and companies were told to tell staff to stop working - even turning off lights in the office, but they still wouldn't do so :lul:

There's something very odd about these people

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, EverythingMattersCel and Gonthar
do they accept Iranians?
Right now it's still extremely difficult to move there and become a citizen, but sooner or later they will have to accept anyone if they want to survive.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Had the potential to be a good thread but you just had to bring up some JBW bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

• Wakes up 8:15am in morning and goes home late like 11pm - works overtime or is expected to go after work catch ups like most Japs
  • Looks at a black screen for 8 hours a day - probably more because Japs are notorious overtime workers JFL
  • Repeat.
Absolute SUIFEUL. I've watched a lot of these Day in life of Japcel and EVERY single one - even females, have common pattern. Live alone in cramped space, go work early get home late and do something stupid in the night like vidya until you go sleep.

Caging at comments "OMG this guy works with the director of Tekken, this would be my dream come true. I wanna go live and work in Japan" :soy::soy::soy:

Japan is number one incel country - after all rotters are called "hikkimoris". Reason why we don't hear about them complain is because:

Ong this was almost my life 😅

Thank god I decided against the gaming industry in 2020

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and SecularIslamist
The good part is that parents are unlikely to kick you out or invite weird imam exorcist and you can LDAR be NEET and have sex with robots for at least 40 yrs

They literally shoot themselves in the foot. Automation and artificial intelligence won't make workers as obselete as people think - just as the internet didn't. Same fears were made back in the 90s.

Japan is interesting because it's been a stagnant economy for decades. They were in hyper growth and on track to take over US back in the 70s but the bubble burst and they never recovered. Just slow growth and stagnation since. UK is the same.

They need to start fucking ASAP. But govt can do only so much. People don't even take their annual leave allowance and companies were told to tell staff to stop working - even turning off lights in the office, but they still wouldn't do so :lul:

There's something very odd about these people

Lmfao if autism could be declared a country it would be Japan. Even the women there are aspie the whole nations introverted and aspie holy shut would make me an extroverted chad there.

Fun fact the Japs consider musuclar men gay and a sign of effeminate so the skinnier more soy you are the more masculine your considered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
Lmfao if autism could be declared a country it would be Japan. Even the women there are aspie the whole nations introverted and aspie holy shut would make me an extroverted chad there.

Fun fact the Japs consider musuclar men gay and a sign of effeminate so the skinnier more soy you are the more masculine your considered
Which ethnicity (not nationality) of women do you think are the most autistic?

I've hardly met women who talk about particularly nerdy, masculine-centred things, crypto or investments unless if they come from a particular ethnic group.

My gf isn't from that ethnic group but said she only got into investing because her dad wanted her to.

Which ethnicity (not nationality) of women do you think are the most autistic?

I've hardly met women who talk about particularly nerdy, masculine-centred things, crypto or investments unless if they come from a particular ethnic group.

My gf isn't from that ethnic group but said she only got into investing because her dad wanted her to.
Gooks they make cumskin women seem nt

Gooks they make cumskin women seem nt
Of all the women I have talked to at uni I've only met northeast Asian women who were genuinely into trading, stocks and investments.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
His looksmatch is chad’s rapemeat and she is having her 15th orgasm in 2 minutes of sex on a nice view over the Mediterranean while he cums in his bedsheets thinking of her.

I regret life everyday, because i am not a mass murderer.

5B7C951B 3854 4F20 B4BE F8D762926248

• Repeat.

Suifuel life.

Grind in a shitty office on an old ass computer and wired default mouse. No considerations for ergonomics at all. Shitty apartment. Shitty job as a slave.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and SecularIslamist