Being Korean is a halo now

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
yesterday I went to school and people thought I was Korean, everyone wanted to be my friend and knows my name. Arab foids, curry foids and mostly white foids with russian background are all over me. My white and curry friend saw the whole thing and talked to me about it.

This is unconventional, I got pseudo status just because of JBK pill.

Shit is crazy tbh, never thought medias halo is this legit, I would say this is how Black get BBC halo as well from jew medias and hiphop?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, noobs, bloomercel and 1 other person
@Xangsane @Orc @Gengar

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
A lot of my classmates are BTS fans. Kpopmaxx is law

So if Bollywood is as popular as Hollywood, all Curry will be drowning in pussies without needing arranged marriage?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, iloveboobs, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
yesterday I went to school and people thought I was Korean, everyone wanted to be my friend and knows my name. Arab foids, curry foids and mostly white foids with russian background are all over me. My white and curry friend saw the whole thing and talked to me about it.

This is unconventional, I got pseudo status just because of JBK pill.

Shit is crazy tbh, never thought medias halo is this legit, I would say this is how Black get BBC halo as well from jew medias and hiphop?
Thats because you're good looking not because ur asian

A lot of my classmates are BTS fans. Kpopmaxx is law
they're fans of anything propped up by jewish media, that doesn't mean they'll fuck them. the beatles were incel, the co lead had to settle with a screeching autistic japanese woman. but were the biggest band at the time

also, i know no one outside of high school who gives a shit about gook music, it just sounds exactly the same as a nigger music.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
they're fans of anything propped up by jewish media, that doesn't mean they'll fuck them. the beatles were incel, the co lead had to settle with a screeching autistic japanese woman. but were the biggest band at the time

also, i know no one outside of high school who gives a shit about gook music, it just sounds exactly the same as a nigger music.
White foids literally listen to rap and get dick down by black in College

Cope.

K Pop has some of the most diehard fans of all genres.

Cope.

K Pop has some of the most diehard fans of all genres.
True I tried to down playing South Korea even with my normies friend and they still saying good shits about South Korea.

not trying to flex but mere observation, I don’t really care much about foids anyway
why? are u gay or asexual?
Thats because you're good looking not because ur asian
thats depends which kind of asian. Some junglegook asian wont get nearly as much attention

why? are u gay or asexual?
I had sex like months ago and my heart rate went too high, I thought I got SVT, I have 2 preexisting heart conditions but I still take oral minox I am gonna stopped it next month.
thats depends which kind of asian. Some junglegook asian wont get nearly as much attention
View attachment 3154887View attachment 3154889View attachment 3154891

View attachment 3154893View attachment 3154895
Water