Being lean is 90 % genetics

betrayed by 5‘8

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
Im on a lass Holiday and I realized we all eat like shit and drink a lot and I gain weight like a fucking animal while others don’t gain weight at all. I have a stopid slow metabolism it’s all genetics brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, tombradylover, It'snotover and 9 others
Nothing calories in calories out cannot solve.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: assyvon, tombradylover, zura and 14 others
Im on a lass Holiday and I realized we all eat like shit and drink a lot and I gain weight like a fucking animal while others don’t gain weight at all. I have a stopid slow metabolism it’s all genetics brutal
Water. Subhumans with klinefelter's can never be lean as well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32325, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 22918 and 6 others
Everything involving looks is 99% genetics

• +1
Reactions: YabadiDabado
But I have to work 10000 times harder at a point you have to realize if it’s with it and it’s not ur either generically gifted or ur not

But I have to work 10000 times harder at a point you have to realize if it’s with it and it’s not ur either generically gifted or ur not
You can either out in the work or complain.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, tombradylover, rand anon and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, AspiringMogger, wollet2 and 1 other person
True. I went on a 10 day all inclusive holiday with unlimited buffet and drinks and gained like no fat despite not even going gym too.

I can stay around 12 percent easily and I live off takeaways

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 25377
yep, that's how physics work

it works for 99% of people
No it's not. CICO is a motte and bailey fallacy which uses energy conservation to get you to accept an oversimplified 1-parameter model of inputs and outputs. Reality doesn't work that way and it's a lie about what the physics actually says. All the people saying CICO is true because physics couldn't tell you what a grand canonical ensemble or carnot cycle is.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
stop finding excuses and eat less you pig

• +1
Reactions: assyvon, nope and Deleted member 28117
No it's not. CICO is a motte and bailey fallacy which uses energy conservation to get you to accept an oversimplified 1-parameter model of inputs and outputs. Reality doesn't work that way and it's a lie about what the physics actually says. All the people saying CICO is true because physics couldn't tell you what a grand canonical ensemble or carnot cycle is.
Its still energy in energy out for physical organisms. Physics can describe macrocosms pretty well and the fact that CICO is an overly simplistic model doesnt detract from its application to fat burning. Some lose more muscle than fat when they are eating less, some burn way more day to day than others who workout even but its not significant to a level that caloric restriction in the long run cant burn off excess fat.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and HarrierDuBois
fat retard cope . Losing fat is easy but boring and takes long .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 32325, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
yep, that's how physics work

it works for 99% of people
1% of 8 billion is 80 million

there are 80 million people for which it doesn't work ergo they can break the laws of physics? you fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

there are 80 million people for which it doesn't work ergo they can break the laws of physics? you fucking retard
shut up fat fuck

Nobody wants to feel hungry all the time. If that's what it took then I would just abandon leanmaxxing and become a fat slob.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and High Cortisol Chad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
i cant eat normal quantities because my stomach got conditioned to not eating properly

Nobody wants to feel hungry all the time. If that's what it took then I would just abandon leanmaxxing and become a fat slob.
and how does feeling hungry break the laws of physics?

Because it's a unit of energy, it just measures how much heat food produces by burning. Which has nothing to do with nutrients. It's meaningless. Plus, it doesn't take bioavailability into account (it measures energy from parts that you wouldn't be able to digest).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Its still energy in energy out for physical organisms. Physics can describe macrocosms pretty well and the fact that CICO is an overly simplistic model doesnt detract from its application to fat burning. Some lose more muscle than fat when they are eating less, some burn way more day to day than others who workout even but its not significant to a level that caloric restriction in the long run cant burn off excess fat.
ya tbh saying something isn’t legit because it’s a metric that isn’t 1:1 correlation is extreme low iq because you wouldn’t be able to measure anything at all and it would be your word against some incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
The difference between a slow and fast metabolism is at most a 300-400 calorie difference. The main driving force between metabolism is actually your height, bone thickness, and muscle mass. Someone who is 6’3 with a thick frame can obviously eat more than someone who is 5’7

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 25377
calories in / calories out is the dumbest simplification of weight-loss there is. It's entirely useless.

Based on the individual, reducing your caloric intake can absolutely wreck your hormones and reduce your 'calories out' to shit-tier levels.

While someone else will be completely fine hormonally and his caloric expenditure will remain decent, and thus not requiring him to lower his caloric intake anymore.
One person could feel extremely hungry, while another person can feel just fine, on the exact same caloric deficit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 22918
It does have some genetic impact if not all
I know fatasses who don't eat much and vice versa

Img 20230623 041319 jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Deleted member 23558
calories in / calories out is the dumbest simplification of weight-loss there is. It's entirely useless.

Based on the individual, reducing your caloric intake can absolutely wreck your hormones and reduce your 'calories out' to shit-tier levels.

While someone else will be completely fine hormonally and his caloric expenditure will remain decent, and thus not requiring him to lower his caloric intake anymore.
One person could feel extremely hungry, while another person can feel just fine, on the exact same caloric deficit.
only fasting and hypothyroidism wrecks metabolism. solution to latter is take t4 and t3 and soln to former is to not fast.

99 =/= 100

kys
It works for 100% in theory, but some people just have a slow metabolism. You're taking it too literally. "Works" also implies that you can have a quality of life and retain your sanity.

It works for 100% in theory, but some people just have a slow metabolism. You're taking it too literally. "Works" also implies that you can have a quality of life and retain your sanity.
show me one person who has "slow metabolism" and breaks physics you dumb fucking nigger seriously you're lucky you're behind the screen you fucking faggot

• +1
Reactions: assyvon
Malocclusion will cause fat around hips due to hip rotation, no amount of exercise will get u rid of that fat

Fatty cope metabolism doesn't significantly drop until your 60s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
No it s not, i eat everything and i m still lean

It calories in and out for everyone

Eat less move more.

How is that cope? Calories in calories out, simple biomechanics.
i already explained why literally 2 posts earlier wtf

muh simply biomechanics, jfl