as jared leto in requiem for a dream

otherwise its over

you guys dont even know how you look, face changes completely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Bushman, vermillioncorefan and 9 others
Water

But yes, low bodyfat is essential

Your jawline becomes sharper, your hip fat disappears, your body becomes more toned, hands more veiny and bones in general more visible

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Amnesia, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Water

Your jawline becomes sharper, your hip fat disappears, your body becomes more toned, hands more veiny and bones in general more visible
i know water but it is still mind boggling how face changes with bf distribution
i worked night shifts and i looked like king the bloatlord now i cut fruits with ma jawline

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NorwoodAscender and HeightPilledum
yes hugeee difference from 16 to 13 for me

onwards to 11

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and 2 others
i know water but it is still mind boggling how face changes with bf distribution
i worked night shifts and i looked like king the bloatlord now i cut fruits with ma jawline
Face aside, for me my entire body changed.
My legs, arms, everything now feels better

I always see super skinny zoomers and niggers roaming around and all my life I never realized how much fatter I was compared to them

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sprinkles and sweetheart

onwards to 11
hope this is the case for me, ive dropped 6kg in a month and don't look any better tbh, went from like 22 to 17/18ish

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
hope this is the case for me, ive dropped 6kg in a month and don't look any better tbh, went from like 22 to 17/18ish
face gains don’t really start till under 15 tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23, Costcosuperstore, shieldzz and 1 other person
Lean + mtn face + average height = no problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Costcosuperstore, barretstoe and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sweetheart
Lean is shit if you don't have bones or have a long nose

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman, FacialStructure404, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Costcosuperstore and sweetheart
Just get 35% buccal fat removal and frame doesn’t matter except for height, being lean isn’t a priority.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo, appealmaxed and HeightPilledum
i would say that you need to be extra lean

otherwise its over

What most people don't realize is that even Chads descend by gaining fat

No such things as fat Chads

This is Brad Pitt in OUATIH
Tmp name 3 656 1670774106 51 dblbig

This is him a few years prior after gaining a LITTLE BIT of weight
4024724 3EC8EC9D00000578 0 image a 100 1490898664954

4024723 brad pitt war machine

Timothy Chalamet also lost 90% of his prettyboy appeal just after a minimal weight gain between DUNC movies
1708465867 untitled design

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, Richard Cheese, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
are u even sure u don’t have good bones? i looked completely boneless at 16% and bloated
yeah like my cheek and zygo area is quite boneless, nose is big as well, jaw looks average

yeah like my cheek and zygo area is quite boneless, nose is big as well, jaw looks average
i thought the same thing bruv

who knows. worth a shot imo

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The only reason you should try to get lean is for hollow cheeks pointless otherwise no girls care if your lean as long as ur tall and not obese.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo, appealmaxed, not__cel and 1 other person
Holy nigger, I forgot abt that, thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Detective, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
The only reason you should try to get lean is for hollow cheeks pointless otherwise no girls care if your lean as long as ur tall and not obese.
disagree. gave me way more jaw angularity and lateral cheekbone show also which looks great irl. these things make me look better than my hollow cheeks i have. irl at least

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Costcosuperstore, sweetheart and 1 other person
what?

• WTF
Reactions: timid
i thought the same thing bruv

who knows. worth a shot imo
of course bhai, not gonna stop until I reach like 12%, and if it's still shit at that then fuark idk guess ill go down to 10 and spam furosemide

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
disagree. gave me way more jaw angularity and lateral cheekbone show also which looks great irl. these things make me look better than my hollow cheeks i have. irl at least
Yes, I got cheekbone implants and they contributed to the hollowness of my cheeks because when your zygomatic bone is large it gives you that hollow cheek look. I also got BSSO and jaw implants I’ve hardmaxxed and even got OBO lol I’m speaking from experience, I also got some chin filler but after that I got custom silicon chin implants. Mirin I hated fillers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alurmo, appealmaxed, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
Yes, I got cheekbone implants and they contributed to the hollowness of my cheeks because when your zygomatic bone is large it gives you that hollow cheek look. I also got BSSO and jaw implants I’ve hardmaxxed and even got OBO lol I’m speaking from experience, I also got some chin filler but after that I got custom silicon chin implants. Mirin I hated fillers
impressive resumé if not larp

mirin

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, <6PSLcel and timid
impressive resumé if not larp

mirin
Thanks brother not larping I got post tracing back to November about my surgeries only one I larped about was leg lengthening.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, appealmaxed, not__cel and 3 others
What most people don't realize is that even Chads descend by gaining fat

No such things as fat Chads

This is Brad Pitt in OUATIH
View attachment 2989788

This is him a few years prior after gaining a LITTLE BIT of weight
View attachment 2989789
View attachment 2989790

Timothy Chalamet also lost 90% of his prettyboy appeal just after a minimal weight gain between DUNC movies
View attachment 2989792

I’m sure that’s a difference in lighting,

no one has that hollow cheek vampire look 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Water

Eating less makes you weak and depressed

Healthy people are naturally lean

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Leanmaxxing only works if you have great bones, if you don’t then its better to be slightly chubby than lean af

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Groundbreaking discoveries

Getting lean will help some people, but not everyone. However it's the first most basic thing to try when looksmaxxing.

• +1
Leanmaxxing only works if you have great bones, if you don’t then its better to be slightly chubby than lean af
Yea sorry not everyone is reccesed like you . Even with shit bones you will look above average lean UNLESS YOU ARE EXTREMELY UGLY

Look at copers above thinking you need to have above average bones to look better leanmaxed.
Because a lot of people on this site are subhumans and nothing will save them so they are trying to drag you down with them

As long as your not reccesed you will benefit from going to low bodyfat since automatically even with normal bones you will have your features visible

• +1
Yea sorry not everyone is reccesed like you . Even with shit bones you will look above average lean UNLESS YOU ARE EXTREMELY UGLY
I’m not recessed I’m just speaking from observation. Most guys with gfs are either skinnyfat, chubby, or straight up fat. Almost none are lean or lean + gymmaxxed.

And I got female attention when chubby while I got absolutely none when I was low bf leanmaxxed

I’m not recessed I’m just speaking from observation. Most guys with gfs are either skinny fat, slightly chubby, or straight up fat. Almost none are lean or gymmaxxed.

And I got female attention when chubby while I got absolutely none when I was low bf leanmaxxed
you can get a gf even if you are obese if you lower your standards,but if you are skinnyfat you will not have options . you might get lucky once or twice but if she leaves you its over

get lean to get options

I’m sure that’s a difference in lighting,

no one has that hollow cheek vampire look 24/7
Hes right tho , even 2 kgs of fat can make a huge difference in face

you can get a gf even if you are obese if you lower your standards,but if you are skinnyfat you will not have options . you might get lucky once or twice but if she leaves you its over

get lean to get options
Cultural differences also matter, in east asia skinny guys are always preferred while here there’s many women who prefer bigger guys, probably why being lean did nothing for me even though I got good ratings when lean

i would say that you need to be extra lean

otherwise its over

it depends

being extra lean mogs for photos but in person having more mass and being around 12% BF mogs harder

girls love lean abs

you dont even need to have a six pack, if your belly is flat they are gonna simp

• +1
Reactions: timid
H
owshows hows latisse on nose

What is your leanmax strategy atm ? diet and exercise ?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Eating less makes you weak and depressed

Healthy people are naturally lean
Being a bloated subhuman makes me more depressed than anything tbh

I'm happy being lean

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
What is your leanmax strategy atm ? diet and exercise ?
starved to 13%ish using stims. low carb but still eating processed foods. i’m switching to prettyboys diet starting today which is pretty much carnivore with 50 grams of healthy carbs i can eat. no processed foods which is gonna be hard but 100% worth it. i go to the gym prob 4 times a week but have a really physical and active job. yesterday i had 30k steps at my job

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
starved to 13%ish using stims. low carb but still eating processed foods. i’m switching to prettyboys diet starting today which is pretty much carnivore with 50 grams of healthy carbs i can eat. no processed foods which is gonna be hard but 100% worth it. i go to the gym prob 4 times a week but have a really physical and active job. yesterday i had 30k steps at my job
IMG 4740
IMG 5054

or whatever percent this is. no clue honestly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sweetheart, <6PSLcel and fl0w
what was your starvation cals intake ?

yeah that looks like 13. I’ve been starving for months now I need to gain muscle I have little to none, I’m about 14ish rn and I could continue going harder but i guess i’ll lower my deficit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

onwards to 11
my face is a blob till ab definition starts coming in and then the fat under my cheekbones starts to slowly go away every % i drop till its sharp